blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 02:17:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 9015 9016 9017 9018 [9019] 9020 9021 9022 9023 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13441189 times)
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #135270 on: January 26, 2019, 11:52:45 PM »

DMac likes to pick the team, whatever he claims. Fat Steve was too much his own man. He knows he's on safe ground with Fergie Chapter 3.

Scuy opened 12-1 Fergie. Was 1-4 within half an hour. Managed £100 @ Evens. Might bust them.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #135271 on: January 27, 2019, 01:42:14 AM »

It's the Santiago ePrix in under an hour, and after an eventful qualifying, I have three race bets to recommend for those who can.

Race Winner - £20 EW bets (1/5 1-3):

- Pascal Wehrlein (best price: 11/2 Ladbrokes) - Driving with supreme confidence this weekend, seems to be performing better than I have ever seen him do before. Starts 2nd.
- Daniel Abt (best price: 15/2 Ladbrokes) - Overpriced for a driver who seemingly has a powertrain most suited to this circuit. Starts 3rd.
- Alexander Sims (best price: 14/1 Ladbrokes) - On top of his game, and he seems to be in the best race-trim car at the moment. Starts 8th.

https://sports.ladbrokes.com/en-gb/betting/motor-sports/formula-e/formula-e-championship/santiago-e-prix/228005639/

Result: Wehrlein 2nd, Sims 3rd, Abt 4th.

Although, all sorts of penalties are being applied after another bonkers race, so these results are very much provisional.

Results as they crossed the line: Wehrlein 2nd, Sims 3rd, Abt 4th.
Final results post-penalties: Wehrlein 2nd, Abt 3rd, Sims 7th.

Different bookies will have settled on different results, but I hope some of you got on.

doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #135272 on: January 27, 2019, 10:39:12 AM »

Good stuff again Peter
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #135273 on: January 27, 2019, 10:42:57 AM »

DMac likes to pick the team, whatever he claims. Fat Steve was too much his own man. He knows he's on safe ground with Fergie Chapter 3.

Scuy opened 12-1 Fergie. Was 1-4 within half an hour. Managed £100 @ Evens. Might bust them.

One time before he sells up I have little doubt he will give it a go (picking the team). This is essentially him saying he realises he can have influence on the team by bringing back Fergie. If you cant resist getting involved why hire Evans in first place? No doubt Steve wanting his usual eight new players in Jan will be used as the official reason but again all the evidence was there before he hired him.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #135274 on: January 27, 2019, 11:34:51 AM »

All Evans did in training was fitness work, never anything tactical apparently.

Also not playing DMac's preferred two up front while resorting to hoofball all added up to a P45.

Not sorry to see him go. The football all season has been dire and he'd lost the players, as highlighted by the rollovers v Smoggies and Shatters.

Never boring in the fens and still plenty of games left for big Ivan to hit the summit.

Elsewhere, here comes the obligatory sweat...

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/lowdown-4m-league-one-striker-2474500
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 11:37:52 AM by Chompy » Logged

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
apezmonkeyz

View Profile
« Reply #135275 on: January 27, 2019, 11:59:27 AM »

The Bristol post is possibly the worstt site in the world ever, pure click bate trash. It links us with a different player each day. You make 100s of suggestions and one will be correct eventually.

However we ( Bristol City) are definitely in the market for a new striker. I personally feel we are more likely to buy some old hack for a short term fix, pending some of the young kids coming though.

we have been linked with Clarke at Sheffield UTD.

We can afford Moore .
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #135276 on: January 27, 2019, 12:42:08 PM »

everyone bar sky now 3 places in the league 1 scoring battle

Would be surprised if Posh improve massively results wise but can see the fitness base helping short term and you would expect more goals for sure
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #135277 on: January 27, 2019, 01:04:09 PM »

On a similar note to above, only laddies, betway and boyles still have 1/4 for top 3 spots in PL scorer charts, all have Kane down at 12s. I thought 9/1 was ok the other week so 12/1 predominantly playing the places looks good to me with that 4 goal cushion still in tact.

Teeks, I think I can do laddies (don't quote me on that) plus I don't think I've ever signed up to betway (again, don't quote) so I might be able to get fred a free bet or some shit using that route.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/top-goalscorer

Best Bitter.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #135278 on: January 27, 2019, 01:22:24 PM »

Hard to know if Scuy are actually still four spots, as they haven't updated the prices on Jordan Collins et al yet.

Marquee and Henderhoops become bets to nothing if so, what with all the imminent departures elsewhere.

EDIT: 10bet, Pesa etc still four spots.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 01:45:31 PM by Chompy » Logged

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #135279 on: January 27, 2019, 02:08:08 PM »

On a similar note to above, only laddies, betway and boyles still have 1/4 for top 3 spots in PL scorer charts, all have Kane down at 12s. I thought 9/1 was ok the other week so 12/1 predominantly playing the places looks good to me with that 4 goal cushion still in tact.

Teeks, I think I can do laddies (don't quote me on that) plus I don't think I've ever signed up to betway (again, don't quote) so I might be able to get fred a free bet or some shit using that route.

Hi Plumps,

If you can get me on, that'd be great please.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #135280 on: January 27, 2019, 02:38:34 PM »

No substance to the Moore stuff at all imo, one of the better northern journos here

Andy Giddings

@Gids1980
 3h3 hours ago
More
Been told by a #barnsleyfc source that they have categorically NOT put a 4 million price tag on Kieffer Moore, as per reports elsewhere. No player has a price tag on them. Club keen to hold onto best players now, amidst speculation abt Moore and others.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 02:41:44 PM by horseplayer » Logged
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #135281 on: January 27, 2019, 02:39:21 PM »

Hi Plumps,

How much you fancy?

Best Bitter.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #135282 on: January 27, 2019, 02:43:26 PM »

No substance to the Moore stuff at all imo, one of the better northern journos here

Andy Giddings

@Gids1980
 3h3 hours ago
More
Been told by a #barnsleyfc source that they have categorically NOT put a 4 million price tag on Kieffer Moore, as per reports elsewhere. No player has a price tag on them. Club keen to hold onto best players now, amidst speculation abt Moore and others.

Sounds right. Apparently it was a Daily Fail lolstory where they got all the facts wrong.

Karlan Grant is destined for better things.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #135283 on: January 27, 2019, 02:43:32 PM »

Hi Plumps,

How much you fancy?

£20 EW, something like that?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #135284 on: January 27, 2019, 02:50:17 PM »

Andy Giddings

@Gids1980
 3h3 hours ago
More

Sounds right. Apparently it was a Daily Fail lolstory where they got all the facts wrong.

Karlan Grant is destined for better things.

Come on a ton under Bowyer this season attitude looks a lot better maybe the magaluf "incident" woke him up? anyway gone to Huddersfield it looks like could soon lose confidence there
Pages: 1 ... 9015 9016 9017 9018 [9019] 9020 9021 9022 9023 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: