blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:37:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 9018 9019 9020 9021 [9022] 9023 9024 9025 9026 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13333883 times)
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #135315 on: February 01, 2019, 08:44:25 PM »

Good news, tikay: that's not an opera. No singing in that one.

The nutcracker is about a train journey across siberia. There's about 25 minutes about the construction of the line in difficult conditions. Some really intense stuff about the type of gravel used under the tracks in some productions.

If you're really really unlucky, they might just dance about a bit for a couple of hours, but you'd have to run horrendously for that, given it's mainly about trains.

Still boring as fk, I saw it at the Bolshoi and even then it was still boring as fk. The highlight of the evening were the breaks where we got to stuff a load of vodka shots down our necks 
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #135316 on: February 01, 2019, 08:51:17 PM »

Good news, tikay: that's not an opera. No singing in that one.

The nutcracker is about a train journey across siberia. There's about 25 minutes about the construction of the line in difficult conditions. Some really intense stuff about the type of gravel used under the tracks in some productions.

If you're really really unlucky, they might just dance about a bit for a couple of hours, but you'd have to run horrendously for that, given it's mainly about trains.

Opera, ballet, whatever.

Not sure I am buying para 2. If only.

Gill said "you'll enjoy it, you can allow yourself to be carried away by a fairytale that starts on Xmas eve".

Sod that. She has the special binoculars and everything.

Am gonna take a book.

You'll love the Sugar Plum Fairy

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #135317 on: February 02, 2019, 11:07:25 AM »

Morning Mr T.

Today see's a huge rugby union match when Ireland host England. I expect Ireland to win in a low scoring game. I wouldn't put off anyone backing Connor Murray for first try scorer @18 - 1 with sky. However the best bet could be in the man of the match market. In the freezing conditions you have to look at the Irish back row for a bet. I thought C J Stander was quiet by his standards in the autumn matches, he is 16's, and Peter O'Mahoney is priced from 6's to 16's. The person I have backed is Josh van de Flyer @ 20's with Ladbrokes. Nowadays in this market you need some luck that he doesn't get substituted early in the 2nd half but at 20's I'll take that risk.

So if you still stroll past Ladbrokes or someone could oblige you then you know how much I usually suggest.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #135318 on: February 02, 2019, 02:17:03 PM »

You lot enjoy yourselves, don't worry about me.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #135319 on: February 02, 2019, 02:18:44 PM »

PS - will nip to Ladbrokes at half time. (hector)

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #135320 on: February 02, 2019, 02:25:16 PM »

Billy Hills going 7 places on the big handicap at Dublin Festival tomorrow.

Liking Jetez at 12s who ran a cracker in a Grade 2 LTO. Got it boosted to 13+. Hopefully still on the improve.

£20 ew

Got backed into 13/2 but counts for absolutely F All when your bank balance doesn't improve. Hey ho.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #135321 on: February 02, 2019, 03:05:01 PM »

You lot enjoy yourselves, don't worry about me.

WAL      So jealous Pops, enjoy.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #135322 on: February 02, 2019, 03:57:54 PM »

Was going to wait for tikay to stop shouting ENCORE but the price is coming in.

Superb Owl

Betwhey

Jersey number of the 1st touchdown scorer.

1-13 2/1
21/30 3/1
80/99 3/1
14-20 7/2
31-79 8/1

Realistic 31-79 jersey numbers (and major bookie best prices):
CJ Anderson (Rams #35) 10/1
John Kelly (Rams #42) 125/1
Rex Burkhead (Pats #34) 14/1
James Develin (Pats #46) 90/1

So that's 18% ish combined.

Opened at 10/1 and has been coming in as it's been nibbled. Can't call it a palp now.

Have put £30 at 8/1 on for Fred.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2019, 03:59:44 PM by Tal » Logged

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #135323 on: February 02, 2019, 09:48:21 PM »

Bets in the UFC tonight. Looks like a great card from Brazil.

Assuncao vs Moraes
A rematch. The first fight was not a classic by any means but a very close wafer thin affair which Assuncao won via a split. Assuncao started as the underdog for that and he is the underdog again. He is a very solid and well rounded fighter with excellent striking defence and sneaky good wrestling. A great all round MMA fighter, Assuncao's only loss in 7 years was against TJ Dillashaw (a top class fighter) whom he also beat in their first match.

Moraes is younger and the more explosive fighter. He has had two flash KOs in his last two fights (though one was a lucky accidental knee) and before that he had a dodgy split win via John Dodson. I think these quick first round wins have skewed the odds a little bit. Assuncao is tough to look good against and he has a way of sneaking close rounds with the judges. The last fight Assuncao drew Moraes into his type of fight, a slow and technical affair and the fight could go the same way again unless Moraes is a lot smarter about it.

These are Bantamweights so it will more likely go to a decision even though this is over 5 rounds. Yes Moraes could clearly win, but I think it is basically a flip, Assuncao doesn't deserve to be a dog and if it goes to decision his style is more judge friendly.

Assuncao via decision 3.5
https://www.oddschecker.com/ufc-mma/marlon-moraes-v-raphael-assuncao/round-betting
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #135324 on: February 02, 2019, 09:51:39 PM »

Was going to wait for tikay to stop shouting ENCORE but the price is coming in.

Superb Owl

Betwhey

Jersey number of the 1st touchdown scorer.

1-13 2/1
21/30 3/1
80/99 3/1
14-20 7/2
31-79 8/1

Realistic 31-79 jersey numbers (and major bookie best prices):
CJ Anderson (Rams #35) 10/1
John Kelly (Rams #42) 125/1
Rex Burkhead (Pats #34) 14/1
James Develin (Pats #46) 90/1

So that's 18% ish combined.

Opened at 10/1 and has been coming in as it's been nibbled. Can't call it a palp now.

Have put £30 at 8/1 on for Fred.

Lovely, thanks very much Mr Tal, I'll send the £30 across in the morning.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #135325 on: February 03, 2019, 03:07:36 AM »

Assuncao vs Moraes
A rematch. The first fight was not a classic by any means but a very close wafer thin affair which Assuncao won via a split. Assuncao started as the underdog for that and he is the underdog again. He is a very solid and well rounded fighter with excellent striking defence and sneaky good wrestling. A great all round MMA fighter, Assuncao's only loss in 7 years was against TJ Dillashaw (a top class fighter) whom he also beat in their first match.

Moraes is younger and the more explosive fighter. He has had two flash KOs in his last two fights (though one was a lucky accidental knee) and before that he had a dodgy split win via John Dodson. I think these quick first round wins have skewed the odds a little bit. Assuncao is tough to look good against and he has a way of sneaking close rounds with the judges. The last fight Assuncao drew Moraes into his type of fight, a slow and technical affair and the fight could go the same way again unless Moraes is a lot smarter about it.

These are Bantamweights so it will more likely go to a decision even though this is over 5 rounds. Yes Moraes could clearly win, but I think it is basically a flip, Assuncao doesn't deserve to be a dog and if it goes to decision his style is more judge friendly.

https://www.oddschecker.com/ufc-mma/marlon-moraes-v-raphael-assuncao/round-betting

I've had a score on, so gl us!

bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #135326 on: February 03, 2019, 01:17:08 PM »

Assuncao vs Moraes

Assuncao got starched in the first. Great performance from Moraes who now might well get a title shot. Still I had a good night betting on the old guys with wins for Also and Maia but didn't put those up sorry.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #135327 on: February 03, 2019, 01:26:37 PM »

As per the ipools write up, can we have a bet on under 109.5 seconds for the national anthem tonight, please? Even money is generous. Higher than most lines and best price.

£30 is fine.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #135328 on: February 03, 2019, 01:54:12 PM »

As per the ipools write up, can we have a bet on under 109.5 seconds for the national anthem tonight, please? Even money is generous. Higher than most lines and best price.

£30 is fine.

Thanks Tal.

We have £30 @ Evens with Wm Hill, under 109.5 seconds for Ms Knight to warble the National Anthem.

BET PLACED

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #135329 on: February 03, 2019, 02:01:39 PM »

Assuncao vs Moraes

Assuncao got starched in the first. Great performance from Moraes who now might well get a title shot. Still I had a good night betting on the old guys with wins for Also and Maia but didn't put those up sorry.

Surprised he wasn't out, as those were two heavy shots. Never apologise, and was great to see Aldo and the human backpack get it done, too Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 9018 9019 9020 9021 [9022] 9023 9024 9025 9026 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: