blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:56:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 9016 9017 9018 9019 [9020] 9021 9022 9023 9024 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13440379 times)
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #135285 on: January 27, 2019, 02:57:56 PM »

On a similar note to above, only laddies, betway and boyles still have 1/4 for top 3 spots in PL scorer charts, all have Kane down at 12s. I thought 9/1 was ok the other week so 12/1 predominantly playing the places looks good to me with that 4 goal cushion still in tact.

Teeks, I think I can do laddies (don't quote me on that) plus I don't think I've ever signed up to betway (again, don't quote) so I might be able to get fred a free bet or some shit using that route.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/top-goalscorer

Hi Plumps,

If you can get me on, that'd be great please.

How much you fancy?

£20 EW, something like that?

Done £25 e/w cos I know you're filthy rich (I'll keep the extra fiver e/w if it means you'll be living off noodles for a week Wink )

We have 7 days to use a £30 free bet....

Deets won't C+P so just to confirm....

£25 e/w placed at 14.53....1/4 odds for top 3, 12/1....UB56-3FSL-3AUT-6W94
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 03:04:34 PM by hhyftrftdr » Logged

Best Bitter.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #135286 on: January 27, 2019, 05:40:05 PM »

On a similar note to above, only laddies, betway and boyles still have 1/4 for top 3 spots in PL scorer charts, all have Kane down at 12s. I thought 9/1 was ok the other week so 12/1 predominantly playing the places looks good to me with that 4 goal cushion still in tact.

Teeks, I think I can do laddies (don't quote me on that) plus I don't think I've ever signed up to betway (again, don't quote) so I might be able to get fred a free bet or some shit using that route.

Hi Plumps,

How much you fancy?

Done £25 e/w cos I know you're filthy rich (I'll keep the extra fiver e/w if it means you'll be living off noodles for a week Wink )

Thanks Plumps.

Think my credit line is all used up, so I'll send it across by Bank TX in the morning.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #135287 on: January 27, 2019, 06:21:11 PM »

Hi Plumps,

How much you fancy?

Thanks Plumps.

Think my credit line is all used up, so I'll send it across by Bank TX in the morning.

No worries, think you have my deets but give me a nudge if not.

And a £30 free bet to play with so any ideas to use that please yell.

Best Bitter.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #135288 on: January 27, 2019, 06:35:49 PM »

Hi Plumps,

How much you fancy?

Thanks Plumps.

No worries, think you have my deets but give me a nudge if not.

And a £30 free bet to play with so any ideas to use that please yell.

Send me a reminder of your bank deets by PM please, I do have them but buggered if I can remember under what name, as you go by a whole variety of aliases in my filing system.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #135289 on: January 27, 2019, 10:03:58 PM »

PM sent, Tikay.

Quick update for those on the Mbappe/Ronny double, both scored tonight. Could do with Ronaldo banging in a couple of braces/hat tricks soon but it's got decent legs for an 80/1 sweat.

Best Bitter.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #135290 on: January 27, 2019, 10:18:40 PM »

One for you, tikay.

The New England Patriots have arrived in Atlanta

Click to see full-size image.

A veritable smorgasbord of 'planes and 'plane-related machines there. Walk us through the picture, please.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Jamier-Host

View Profile WWW
« Reply #135291 on: January 27, 2019, 10:50:32 PM »

One more for poetry that value perhaps, but have chucked in some dodgy stats to go with it.

BF have a market for Ronnie's 1000th century (he's on 991) being a max. Obviously it's 147/1 because PR.

991 / 15 to date. Math math math = Noddy value ignoring anything around recency or opponents etc.

Was worth flicking a few quid at it just because it's a cool story to romanticise about Smiley

Side Project - making games for Amazon Alexa devices

pressthe8.com
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #135292 on: January 27, 2019, 11:08:40 PM »

One for you, tikay.

A veritable smorgasbord of 'planes and 'plane-related machines there. Walk us through the picture, please.

Good grief, I could write chapter and verse on that little lot, but I'll spare readers all that except for the Patriots aircraft, or as it is nicknamed, "AirKraft" in a nod to the Patriots owner I believe.

The Patriots are the only NFL team to own their aircraft, other teams charter them. Further, they don't own one, but TWO of the things.

Both are ex American Airlines Boeing 767-300ER's, with all first class seating configuration.

Amazingly, due to their age (both first flew in 1991) they only cost $5.5 million each when purchased 2 years ago.

Note the 5 Lombardi Tropies on the tail plane. Might need to find room for another in a weeks time.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #135293 on: January 27, 2019, 11:47:10 PM »

One for you, tikay.

Good grief, I could write chapter and verse on that little lot, but I'll spare readers all that except for the Patriots aircraft, or as it is nicknamed, "AirKraft" in a nod to the Patriots owner I believe.

The Patriots are the only NFL team to own their aircraft, other teams charter them. Further, they don't own one, but TWO of the things.

Both are ex American Airlines Boeing 767-300ER's, with all first class seating configuration.

Amazingly, due to their age (both first flew in 1991) they only cost $5.5 million each when purchased 2 years ago.

Note the 5 Lombardi Tropies on the tail plane. Might need to find room for another in a weeks time.

What is that Lancaster bomber doing there?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #135294 on: January 27, 2019, 11:50:59 PM »

One for you, tikay.

Absolutely no idea, there can't be too many of them in the USA.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #135295 on: January 28, 2019, 12:03:52 AM »

One for you, tikay.

Clearly a flying fortress.  You are sentenced to a week at Duxford as punishment

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #135296 on: January 28, 2019, 12:35:53 AM »

One for you, tikay.

Clearly a flying fortress.  You are sentenced to a week at Duxford as punishment

Funny you should say that - Ralph, Tom, Simon Trumper and me all spent a day at Duxford a year or two back.

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #135297 on: January 28, 2019, 07:27:16 PM »

7-4 Man City for the Cup is an easy trade after that draw. Be able to dump it back at <2.4.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #135298 on: January 28, 2019, 07:35:39 PM »

7-4 Man City for the Cup is an easy trade after that draw. Be able to dump it back at <2.4.

Looks an absolute lump spot with the draw and remaining teams.
TBH didn't realise how many lower league teams were left, slim pickings from the PL.

Best Bitter.
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #135299 on: January 29, 2019, 07:47:07 PM »

Mr Moore on the bench for Barnsley this evening

tad annoying
Pages: 1 ... 9016 9017 9018 9019 [9020] 9021 9022 9023 9024 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: