blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 10:26:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272592 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 9197 9198 9199 9200 [9201] 9202 9203 9204 9205 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13433224 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #138000 on: September 24, 2022, 08:40:55 AM »

Mcburnie might be one to be careful with, no doubt  he looks like a different player now, now there is a chance he is in prison for Christmas he's suddenly started trying. He's in court first week of December.

GREAT to see you back Phil, hope all is well with you & the family. xx

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
bunnydas8888

View Profile
« Reply #138001 on: September 24, 2022, 09:08:45 AM »

Could not find the golf thread so placed this here.....

https://twitter.com/SkySportsGolf/status/1573306740661456896

Did he say a kid coughed behind him?

Nice if you can get away with it. Not a scooby, so will wait for Ralph Smiley

Yeah so the rule is if you unintentionally hit your ball on the green you can replace it. I remember seeing it once before when Matthew Wolff did it. However when he did it it was so obviously unintentional.   This one looks more dubious, but like you said, nice if you can get away with it! I'll certainly be trying it when playing with my mates next 😂

https://www.europeantour.com/dpworld-tour/news/articles/detail/ruling-matthew-wolff-accidentally-hits-ball-with-practice-putting-strok/
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #138002 on: September 24, 2022, 09:30:26 AM »

Shameful to call up Ivan Toney and not even name him on the bench.

Perhaps the team were playing great without him?...

But yeah. Chomps has lost his log-in details to blonde so I'm trying to get Ironside to sort them. I'll not comment om Toney, I'll leave that to Chomps when he returns. Don't think he's best pleased...

I don't get it at all, some of the others were never playing as carrying knocks?  Assume he definitely gets in on Monday.  Surely give him some minutes as the game is fairly meaningless?

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #138003 on: September 24, 2022, 12:50:06 PM »

Such a joke decision. Southgate is a man under pressure, so who knows what he'll do on Monday?

It's a dead rubber for both teams but I suspect he'll go with a similar XI again. It's going to be all about getting a win on the board going into the World Cup, even though that's nonsense.

He'll either stick with the same or make wholesale changes. Because Grealish is suspended, either Jordan or Ive will get into the match-day squad. I'm mentally prepared for the worst here, that either he's left out again with Jordan in his place, or he's in the squad but Tammy gets the nod ahead of him.

My gut feeling is that Ivan won't get an England start under Southgate. The sooner he's sacked the better but he's well in credit after the Euros, so that may have to wait.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #138004 on: September 24, 2022, 11:18:03 PM »

Yeah so the rule is if you unintentionally hit your ball on the green you can replace it. I remember seeing it once before when Matthew Wolff did it. However when he did it it was so obviously unintentional.   This one looks more dubious, but like you said, nice if you can get away with it! I'll certainly be trying it when playing with my mates next 😂

https://www.europeantour.com/dpworld-tour/news/articles/detail/ruling-matthew-wolff-accidentally-hits-ball-with-practice-putting-strok/

Nice to have a joker in the bag Cheesy

bunnydas8888

View Profile
« Reply #138005 on: September 27, 2022, 07:40:06 PM »

Nice to have a joker in the bag Cheesy

https://twitter.com/Thomas_Pieters/status/1573408401744613378?s=20&t=BOrCoLUFbP8Q6ylifIicVQ

Turns out he should have got a penalty, but as 2 different referees said it was fine, he got away with it.  Like we said a few days ago, it always looked dubious, oh well, always good if you can get away with it.
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #138006 on: January 04, 2023, 07:09:34 PM »

Never dull at Peterborough.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #138007 on: January 04, 2023, 07:33:26 PM »

Never dull at Peterborough.

A Posh fan - we will spare his blushes by not naming him - sent me these today.

Click to see full-size image.

Click to see full-size image.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #138008 on: January 27, 2023, 02:41:57 PM »

This popped up on YouTube, and going to watch over weekend.

Can't imagine it will be boring Cheesy

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #138009 on: January 29, 2023, 01:33:45 PM »

Not sure he said much in 45mins tbh. He's always struck me as the Barry Fry of pro punters.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #138010 on: January 29, 2023, 04:10:55 PM »

Not sure he said much in 45mins tbh. He's always struck me as the Barry Fry of pro punters.

I actually watched it last night, and was more about greyhounds and tote than anything else Cheesy

TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #138011 on: March 05, 2023, 03:09:37 PM »

My uncle owns Panda Boy who is fav for the 16:55 at Leopardstown.
He is just out for a runout today, he is being aimed at the Irish Grand National. So he should not win today.
PaddyPower shops are giving money back (up to a max of €10) in their shops if you finish 2nd or 3rd in that race, so I guess the play is to back the 2nd fav. 
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #138012 on: March 05, 2023, 03:48:57 PM »

My uncle owns Panda Boy who is fav for the 16:55 at Leopardstown.
He is just out for a runout today, he is being aimed at the Irish Grand National. So he should not win today.
PaddyPower shops are giving money back (up to a max of €10) in their shops if you finish 2nd or 3rd in that race, so I guess the play is to back the 2nd fav. 

Hopefully JP's is out for the win then.

Good luck, mate!

Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #138013 on: March 15, 2023, 07:23:22 AM »

For anyone who wants to make 2% virtually risk free on their money in the next 4-6 weeks can lay man utd at 50/1 to win the league on bf which is literally stealing money.  They will probably be beat mathematically and your money returned by the end of April.  Man City would have to be relegated with a points deduction and Arsenal turn into Everton overnight and it probably still wouldn't cop.

If they win out they have 88 points (87 effectively for winning the league purposes as their GD is so shockingly inferior).   Doubt 87 points would win the league this year.  Sporting index has arsenal and man citys points both in for 85-86 plus they are still fighting on all four fronts.  They do have a very easy run in with both games are done against Liverpool, Ars and City.  There only really tough games left are spurs and newc away and Chelsea at home.

Man City got Ars Liverpool and Chelsea at home.  Nothing tough away.   Arsenal got Man city Newcastle and Liverpool away and Chelsea at home.  A chat group friend who bets football for a living makes them 750/1 to win the league on his stimulations so only sheer weight of money and delusion that they are actually playing as well as their league position suggests which they arent on Xg data makes them this crazy price.

4% return available overnight, Real Madrid are 1.04 to qualify and 5-2 up from the 1st leg.

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #138014 on: March 15, 2023, 03:29:48 PM »

Got to be backing Edwardstone.  Tony Bloom losing it here

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Pages: 1 ... 9197 9198 9199 9200 [9201] 9202 9203 9204 9205 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: