blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:19:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 3467 3468 3469 3470 [3471] 3472 3473 3474 3475 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13444155 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #52050 on: September 03, 2013, 09:58:29 AM »

BOOM!

Only Tighty could have penned this. Bet he had Post-It notes on his pillow & everything, been waiting for this opportunity for 6 whole years. ......

In cricket today Ireland play England in an ODI. it might only interest me but Boyd Rankin (England) could open the bowling to Ed Joyce (Ireland).  In 2007 Cricket World Cup Rankin (Ireland) opened to Joyce (England)

Well you say only Tighty, but I'm fairly sure he'll admit to having taken it, verbatim, from Andy Ward's Twitter who tweeted it last night. I've been wrong before though.

OK, well Tighty might be the only one who thought it worth remembering.......Wink

Favourite lots of stuff, quirky and statty, plus photos for the daily reports from lots of people.

Only takes an hour or two on a busy day to collate. 

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #52051 on: September 03, 2013, 09:59:42 AM »

Like Magic best priced 7/2

watching brief at that for all this may be a nice complete the set job for Murtagh

You could get 9/2 on Betfair a few minutes ago.  Was only just shy of £20.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #52052 on: September 03, 2013, 10:00:44 AM »

cheers presumed nil liquidity on there for Laytown at this time

Ill still leave it at that price i am probably reading to much into the jockey booking tbh
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #52053 on: September 03, 2013, 10:03:00 AM »

cheers presumed nil liquidity on there for Laytown at this time

Ill still leave it at that price i am probably reading to much into the jockey booking tbh

Ok, it was only £18.38 or something (presumably 20 Euros).  It was up there not long after you posted at 5.7. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #52054 on: September 03, 2013, 10:03:50 AM »

For those who have not looked already were would you set over under for league goals for Fellani this season?

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #52055 on: September 03, 2013, 10:05:43 AM »

For those who have not looked already were would you set over under for league goals for Fellani this season?

He's a 1 in 4 man tops, attacking midfield, career for Everton, though half his career there was spent holding so you need to disaggregate by season

He'll play 25-30 games if fit

6-8

I haven't looked

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #52056 on: September 03, 2013, 10:06:47 AM »

5?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #52057 on: September 03, 2013, 10:06:59 AM »

Whats the offers at Laytown Doobs?

No idea.  I don't really look for them, they are just at the top of the Hills site when I go in on mobile.  

FWIW Hills and Ladbrokes are offering £25 money back if 2nd at Goodwod.

Hills are also offering fifth odds 3 places on the Irish Champion.  Race could cut up if ground is firmish.  Suggest £25 each way Trading Leather at 5/1 is a good "offer" too.  Get on Tikay.

horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #52058 on: September 03, 2013, 10:11:00 AM »

good guesses guys

6.5 with sky bet 8.5 with 365

personally i think the 6.5 with skybet is a smidgen low but not a lot in it

Should have more licence to break further forward with the midfield players united have i would think
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #52059 on: September 03, 2013, 10:14:14 AM »

Whats the offers at Laytown Doobs?

No idea.  I don't really look for them, they are just at the top of the Hills site when I go in on mobile.  

FWIW Hills and Ladbrokes are offering £25 money back if 2nd at Goodwod.

Hills are also offering fifth odds 3 places on the Irish Champion.  Race could cut up if ground is firmish.  Suggest £25 each way Trading Leather at 5/1 is a good "offer" too.  Get on Tikay.

Thanks, we are on T L.

£25 EW @ 5/1, Wm Hill, Trading Leather, Irish Champion Stakes, Saturday.

ON

05 Sep 2013 - 7th Sep 2013 - Red Mills Irish Champion Stakes - Outright

Trading Leather @ 5/1  EW @ 1/5 1-3

Stake : £50.00 (£25.00 x 2)

Estimated Returns : £

Transaction Reference:

O/0457483/0000588/F

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #52060 on: September 03, 2013, 10:19:30 AM »

looks like lads have paid out on west brom most signings....
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #52061 on: September 03, 2013, 10:25:10 AM »

Yup, Palace settled as a loser, somewhat appropriately one might say.

Are they having a "get to know each other" coffee morning today?

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #52062 on: September 03, 2013, 10:41:30 AM »

Yup, Palace settled as a loser, somewhat appropriately one might say.

Are they having a "get to know each other" coffee morning today?

Yes, you have to feel for Steve Clarke.

AvB speaks a few languages (I did enjoy him correcting a French translator at a press conference last season), so should be able to discuss tactics with our new recruits.

And Ollie speaks the international language of boogie.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #52063 on: September 03, 2013, 11:00:18 AM »

This isn't over, I may be calling the police...
JaffaCake

View Profile
« Reply #52064 on: September 03, 2013, 11:00:52 AM »

There's always a ringer on Strictly, half an hour of research and watching their reveal videos came up with this story via twitter about Corrie actress Natalie Gumede. You can count out half the field in these things, noone over 35 is gonna win, and seems this girl has a massive headstart. I'm backed her at 8/1 tonight for a hundo, think Fred should do the same. Maybe half that if you need to wait for lord chompy of reality tv-land to confirm this seems a good thing.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/strictly-come-dancing-natalie-gumede-2246729?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Incidentally, while I'm a big fan of Rachel Riley, she admits to being a terrible dancer who had to hire someone to get her through her first dance at her wedding so wouldn't fancy backing her as favourite. Peter Crouch's missus is right up there in the betting but didn't find anything saying she could dance. Same with all the boys, some nobody from Hollyoaks with a double barreled name fits the profile to win these things but he reckons he can't dance either. No big sports names like Louis Smith post 2012 or boy banders like Harry Judd this year. All aboard the Gumede express!

I feel I've been railroaded into this.

I'm so going to abuse you on the microphone on Saturday & Sunday, Jeff. Trust me, I'm going to tell everyone.

We have £25 EW @ 8/1, Ladbrokes, Natalie Gumball, SCD.

ON

Natalie Gumede
2013 Strictly Come Dancing

Singles - Competition Winner - Each Way

2 lines @ £25.0 per line
Total Stake £50.00

Potential Return £300.00

Receipt No: O/142640973/0000414

Feel free Mr K, don't forget to mention my biggest ever winning bet was Chris Hollins on Strictly, who I bet all the way down from 50/1, and who was top of the voting every week according to a discreet ex-colleague who was privy to that info each week. That was close to 6 figs, great days.

I looked at the former winners, it has indeed been 6 of the last 8 (or 6 of 10 in total if u don't skew the facts) of men to women winners, but I think the make up of this lot means a female winner is likely - no hunky sportsman or boybander. Ben Cohen is a rugger bugger but has admitted he can't dance and he is also hard of hearing(!) which can't be good for dancers.

Sophie Ellies Bextor was never a dancer as a pop singer, she just stood there stuck to the spot, as Chompy said, a bit mardy for this lark. I see Ashley double barrel name as a threat but the interviews seem to confirm he can't dance and isn't likely to threaten.

There is defo a bit of a feeling of 'cheat' if the trained ones turn out to be good, but I think the fact Denise Ven O is more famous and most people associate her with Chicago and the West End would work against her more than some Corrie bird who the regular viewer doesn't associate with trained dance. Also, she's a Strictly super fan and seems to have the right attitude.

Tighty mentioned the actor who plays Ash in Casualty, but he's 49, too old and admits in an interview I read: “When I was very young I would say my dancing skills were like a 7 or 8.5, not bad – I could try my hand at everything. Now you are looking at a 4 or 5, so if I get anything above a 6 I will be very chuffed.” He therefore got the red line through him

I considered going EW on the Gumball but would rather just lay some off if we get close. Good luck Team Strictly!!
Pages: 1 ... 3467 3468 3469 3470 [3471] 3472 3473 3474 3475 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: