blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 06, 2024, 03:02:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272903 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 3733 3734 3735 3736 [3737] 3738 3739 3740 3741 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13570190 times)
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #56040 on: October 05, 2013, 10:42:47 PM »

somebody won the 250k sky super 6 today - jammy gits

It was his first time playing it too! If he put his selections in an accumulator it would have returned at odds of 337836/1! 

He got better odds than that by playing the super six, though. And yes, he will have to explain that every time anyone spreaks to him about his win Smiley

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #56041 on: October 05, 2013, 10:44:01 PM »

PP going 4 places in the Arc tomorrow.  I could think of a couple worth backing each way, but Tikay will set the backing the whole field rozzers on me.

Ha, talk to me.

I would expect a flood of offers in the morning.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
superwomble

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56042 on: October 05, 2013, 10:44:42 PM »

I just read that the winner isn't old enough though - any truth in this?

AFC Wimbledon Poker Club - https://www.facebook.com/afcwpokerclub/
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #56043 on: October 05, 2013, 10:47:37 PM »

PP going 4 places in the Arc tomorrow.  I could think of a couple worth backing each way, but Tikay will set the backing the whole field rozzers on me.

Ha, talk to me.

I would expect a flood of offers in the morning.

Al Kazeem is now 14/1, he was 16/1 earlier, so probably too short now.
Ruler of The World is 9/1, which matches Betfair and you get excellent place terms.  But we got 14/1 a couple of days ago, so 9/1 doesn't seem great now!  
Maybe I'll just give it a miss.
Will have a look in the morning.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #56044 on: October 06, 2013, 12:26:48 AM »

Daily Report

Loss on Month £152.00

Outstanding Bets £3269.10

Free bets ONE William Hill use by 12th October

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aia1Hxq-NDNWdFk3UmlTSXMzTjRBTVNfOWRndVFsZHc&usp=drive_web#gid=30

Another disappointing day with five completed bets and five losers for a loss of £84

The roll of dishonour is led by Luther from the G, a man of distinction only in the sense that he supports Watford on whom the thread has interests and who quite appallingly cost us a tenner with a bet on Leeds to beat Derby, a last minute thought with minimal research and quite frankly a half hearted nod to momentum rather than value that fell behind early, fell further behind, flattered to decieve and then was sunk without trace. Much like the architect of the bets' poker.

In less shameful episodes Casper Netscher failed to win (2nd, free bet), Anaconda failed to win, Trin and Tobago lost to Mumbai and Reid failed to score first for Forest

Someone get the spade ready, we're digging a hole.

As ever at the weekend a raft of long term bets saw action

In no particular order

- Hull 0-0 Villa a point to the Hull handicap

- Cardiff 1-2 Newcastle, a disappointment against an inconsistent side Cardiff will have been hoping to beat

- Liverpool 3-1 Palace. Good, Palace will finish bottom I think. Liverpool won't be finishing bottom half. Bad. Suarez has three goals in two games and we have 20-1 for top scorer. Promising.

- Watford came from behind to beat Huddersfield. Good

- Burnley beat Reading. Bad

- QPR beat Barnsley, bad/expected but encouraging for 70 minutes

-Tranmere lost and I think the bet on them to go down looks very good

- Bent scored so he's off the mark in his triumphant march to the Premiership Golden boot

- Kidderminster drew at Chester

- Vettel qualifed on pole in Korea. That is one forward bet that is nailed on for us. Safety car tomorrow morning please

- As I write Tampa are 5-1 down to Boston in ALDS game 2.

Sunday a big day. If we don't have the winner of the Arc D'Triomphe after backing most horses in the race, that will be a disappointment

Tony Jacklin is 2/7 to get booted off SCD

Positions in Cycling, Golf settle. Our goalscorer treble might come in, Suarez was the first of the three to do so today

Positions in Southampton, Arsenal, plenty of NFL bets and La Liga play

A winner somewhere would be nice.

« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 12:29:31 AM by TightEnd » Logged

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
JaffaCake

View Profile
« Reply #56045 on: October 06, 2013, 12:38:27 AM »

I must be the only person on here that gets slated when they do a recommend and then gets slated for backing it when it wins, and celebrating.

Strange bunch

What recommend got slated, surely I was on and how much have we won? Wink
I'm wondering this too, what did u recommend?! I reserve the right to take the piss outa u, I've put up with u for 10 years. And Tal, he's an honorary old mate as he takes stick better than anyone.

Just watching Strictly now, but on twitter I read Gumball got two nines and was brilliant? All seems to be going swimmingly. As I said before, I wouldn't back anyone at 2/1 at this stage and if u wanna be a nit, take the stake back, but £50 at 8's on what is a genuine 2-1ish shot looks like the reason we came here!
Bit of a girl on girl undertone to these two presenting it! Go on girls.

Redarmi....think I speak for the majority when I say that I love reading the logic in your bets, the maths with the first tryscorer(sic) bets in the padded egg chasing was fab....but feel free to say 'I'm betting this tonight, follow if u fancy' without feeling the need to explain and give your golden goose away, unless u think it would be obv. Maybe Fred needs a 'taps the side of the nose, asks no question, says no more' emoticon for such occassions
JaffaCake

View Profile
« Reply #56046 on: October 06, 2013, 12:40:49 AM »

PS William Hill aren't quoting odds for Jacklin to win Strictly, prices on all others. Get the feeling they know who got voted out? Sometimes it comes out on twitter, haven't seen it tonight tho. Last year u got some of the celebs tweeting 'Sad to see x go, miss u mate' type stuff on Saturday before it got removed swiftly
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #56047 on: October 06, 2013, 01:13:44 AM »

I must be the only person on here that gets slated when they do a recommend and then gets slated for backing it when it wins, and celebrating.

Strange bunch

What recommend got slated, surely I was on and how much have we won? Wink
I'm wondering this too, what did u recommend?! I reserve the right to take the piss outa u, I've put up with u for 10 years. And Tal, he's an honorary old mate as he takes stick better than anyone.

Just watching Strictly now, but on twitter I read Gumball got two nines and was brilliant? All seems to be going swimmingly. As I said before, I wouldn't back anyone at 2/1 at this stage and if u wanna be a nit, take the stake back, but £50 at 8's on what is a genuine 2-1ish shot looks like the reason we came here!
Bit of a girl on girl undertone to these two presenting it! Go on girls.

Redarmi....think I speak for the majority when I say that I love reading the logic in your bets, the maths with the first tryscorer(sic) bets in the padded egg chasing was fab....but feel free to say 'I'm betting this tonight, follow if u fancy' without feeling the need to explain and give your golden goose away, unless u think it would be obv. Maybe Fred needs a 'taps the side of the nose, asks no question, says no more' emoticon for such occassions

I didn't recommend anything, but u were poised for an "aftertime" when all I had done was the Jamier Baldy bet. Then good old RV Bloody P let me down.

Anyway, been out and had a lovely evening etc.

Now...Garswood in the Prix de la Foret. Fahey has been rabbitin on about this horse being a Group 1 horse for ages, and working as well as ever blah blah. This has also been his target for ages. Lost ground at start last time vs GLB and nothing finished better. This 7th furlong is ideal. At 12s he looks a great ew bet

£15 ew.

Also recall reading somewhere that a horse drawn 1-4 has always finished in top 4 of arc for years(I maybe dreaming, it was a long nite for me!). We have a massive portfolio, but I was quite taken by the way Very Nice Name stayed on behind Orfevre last time and is one of 4 outsiders drawn in the requisite numbers.

A little 5ew at 66s is my offer, but as its late I am happy to be shot down!

NN

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #56048 on: October 06, 2013, 01:57:10 AM »

There has been a Duck decleration in Boulder, Colorado. Oregon currently leads 57-16 and anything that happens beyond this point is of no consequence to anyone as Mariota has been pulled out of the game.

I actually saw the game tonight on an okish stream thought Mariota played pretty good, his receivers aren't helping with some drops which is hurting his completion %.

Stats: 16/27 355 yards 5tds passing. With 7 rushes for 43 yards 2 tds. Makes for some nice numbers in the papers tomorrow.

He still hasn't thrown an interception this year but the true meat of the schedule starts next week against Oregon's biggest local rivals the University of Washington who are currently unbeaten and ranked 15th in the polls.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #56049 on: October 06, 2013, 01:59:15 AM »

and Boston Red Sox beat Tampa Bay Rays 7-4 to go 2-0 up in the best of 5 ALDS

The comeback needs to start tomorrow, or else we're done

Big Papi's 2 home runs were the difference tonight

« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 02:03:19 AM by TightEnd » Logged

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #56050 on: October 06, 2013, 02:09:37 AM »

Click to see full-size image.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #56051 on: October 06, 2013, 08:05:29 AM »

Lap 31......

SAFETY CAR

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #56052 on: October 06, 2013, 08:11:09 AM »

Lap 31......

SAFETY CAR

Morning. Yes. It's Checo time apparently. Perez does us proud without a drop of rain in the air. Tyres taking a pounding today.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #56053 on: October 06, 2013, 08:23:01 AM »

A random non-safety car just appeared on the track!

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #56054 on: October 06, 2013, 08:25:02 AM »

Two safety cars

Plus a local man going for a Sunday drive, seemingly.

Pages: 1 ... 3733 3734 3735 3736 [3737] 3738 3739 3740 3741 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: