blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 23, 2024, 07:26:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273399 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 4410 4411 4412 4413 [4414] 4415 4416 4417 4418 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13633695 times)
Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #66195 on: January 22, 2014, 02:18:18 PM »

Had a free bet with Paddy. Put it all in a 7/1 that was in running at the time about 3 games in, in the tennis, it was on Yang. T, to beat Sock. A, in the challenger tennis.

First to two sets, my man is up one set, winning 2-1 in the second and Sock retires probably out of embarrassment and I just get my stake returned? Doesn't seem entirely fair?

There are about 4 different rules across bookies regarding retirements in tennis, some require the game simply to start, some have 1 or 2 sets played and others require the match to be complete.
Rubbish2407

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66196 on: January 22, 2014, 03:05:37 PM »

What is the league table? Is it since he took over?

Hi Tal,

Yeah, last 11 games they've been on a roll. Three of the Five games they've lost have been away to Spuds, Man City and Chelsea so their form looks good at the moment. Sure Ant can elaborate further.

"The Full Eso Kral": To back every possible outcome in an event and lose whatever happens.
Keith Hawkins 10/01/2014
JaffaCake

View Profile
« Reply #66197 on: January 22, 2014, 03:19:53 PM »

I've had to have a bet on OKC to win the NBA championship. Miami are really not playing well, scraped past a pretty poor Boston team last night, lost against a very average Atlanta team the night before, they're .500 since the turn of the year and drifting. Wade is missing a lot of games resting his dodgy knees, the supporting cast is as poor as it's ever been and not getting any better.

There's defo value in opposing them. I like OKC, Durant has stepped up with Westbrook injured, he's carrying the whole team, scored 54 the other night, keeps on getting more than 40, very Jordan-esque, he's gone to the next level. Westbrook will be back soon enough and if Durant maintains while Westy does his usual thing, I think they're as good as anyone.

We had a preseason banzai bet on Brooklyn, they started terribly with their new coach and lots of injuries, and I'd written it off, but they're bang in form now, won 8 in 9 and their best player is now back playing again, tho their second best is out for the season and that will probably be crucial. Still, the East is very weak and even tho they're below .500 (18-22) despite this form, they will make the playoffs okay and stranger things have happened.

Still, I think the price on OKC at 7/1 is good, and it will make a good trading position anyway, as it must contract once Westbrook is back in a couple of weeks. Miami should never be 5/2 in their current form.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #66198 on: January 22, 2014, 03:21:55 PM »

Hi Tal,

Yeah, last 11 games they've been on a roll. Three of the Five games they've lost have been away to Spuds, Man City and Chelsea so their form looks good at the moment. Sure Ant can elaborate further.

We're all sure he can, yes.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #66199 on: January 22, 2014, 03:33:55 PM »

Hi Tal,

I have bitten my lip a few times, but the 50/1 for Palace to be top 10 is value, I think anyway. Especially when next best is 33/1 with the others at around 25/1.

We dropped points at home to Newcastle and Norwich too when I think the adverse wind, rain, underfoot conditions threw our game off more than the opponents.

Still dreadfully undermanned in the striking department, and if Puncheon didn't find the opening on Saturday with that chance, it looked like it was going to peter out into a 0-0. But with a solid defensive base, which has been shown in every game under Pulis, aside from Newcastle this season, and second half against Spurs, you won't need that much firepower up front to keep us in games/win them. Just need anybody to hit some form up top really and the Eagles could be soaring.

4 points from 10th as it stands with Hull at home in the next game, if all goes well, the distance to 10th will be small. We have Arsenal the game after though, away, but West Brom again at home, so possibly 6 points from 9 there to make us look good.

The top 15 at 9/4 and top 12 at 13/2 is value as well, but involves much less glory at sticking it to the bookmakers.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #66200 on: January 22, 2014, 03:48:39 PM »

Another week, another hat, another tip....

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #66201 on: January 22, 2014, 03:51:35 PM »

Another week, another hat, another tip....

Sticking it to Brighton! What a great follow up post and I think I am getting to Tikay... Cheesy
Tonji
They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66202 on: January 22, 2014, 04:45:39 PM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/winter-sports/alpine-skiing/womens-alpine:-cortina-super-g/winner

Julia Mancuso topped the downhill training today. Frankly she has been off the pace this season. However her objective this year has always been Sochi, & now looks to be coming into form. Super G is arguably here best discipline, with consistent podiums between 2011 to early 2013.

Hill's are a bit sleepy, at 50/1. Its win only. £5 will wake'em up!

http://www.photonet.org.uk/

They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #66203 on: January 22, 2014, 05:13:20 PM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/winter-sports/alpine-skiing/womens-alpine:-cortina-super-g/winner

Julia Mancuso topped the downhill training today. Frankly she has been off the pace this season. However her objective this year has always been Sochi, & now looks to be coming into form. Super G is arguably here best discipline, with consistent podiums between 2011 to early 2013.

[/quote

LOL. Bookies. 12-1 10 mins later. What a joke

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #66204 on: January 22, 2014, 05:48:41 PM »

Who woke 'em up?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #66205 on: January 22, 2014, 06:12:15 PM »

Doncaster Rovers signed Billy Sharp on loan. Absolute fan favourite, been announced in the last hour or so. Doncaster away at Blackpool this weekend, and whilst I think we've played poorly when I've seen them, Blackpool aren't in any sort of form and the price hasn't yet changed to reflect Sharp likely starting.

Recc £40 3/1 Doncaster with BetVictor. (This is a touch standout anyway at the moment)
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 06:13:51 PM by rfgqqabc » Logged

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #66206 on: January 22, 2014, 06:15:54 PM »

Who woke 'em up?

Not me. Too busy watching the betting on the 6.25 at Kempton. Crazy scenes

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #66207 on: January 22, 2014, 06:25:54 PM »

Forgot to put the Adelaide 6's bet today,  I didn't back it myself too busy with work. The line was 10.5 and the overs got home just. Pity as we'd backed the overs in every Adelaide home game. Deffo think its an angle. It's the last home game for Adelaide so done and dusted. I don't think the final is played at the Adelaide oval, if not that's it.

Hales bet is a loser too. We picked the wrong Englishman. Luke Wright is smashing it up.
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #66208 on: January 22, 2014, 07:17:02 PM »

Doncaster Rovers signed Billy Sharp on loan. Absolute fan favourite, been announced in the last hour or so. Doncaster away at Blackpool this weekend, and whilst I think we've played poorly when I've seen them, Blackpool aren't in any sort of form and the price hasn't yet changed to reflect Sharp likely starting.

Recc £40 3/1 Doncaster with BetVictor. (This is a touch standout anyway at the moment)

For what it's worth, I like the look of that and Pinnacle go 4.1 for the Donnie win.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #66209 on: January 22, 2014, 08:53:22 PM »

Walking in a Kimber wonderland!!

MCW for NBA ROY

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/10331282/2014-winter-forecast-rookie-year

Pages: 1 ... 4410 4411 4412 4413 [4414] 4415 4416 4417 4418 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: