blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:16:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 4936 4937 4938 4939 [4940] 4941 4942 4943 4944 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13443954 times)
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #74085 on: April 12, 2014, 12:40:30 PM »

Dundee United have hit 2.3 on the exchange and pinny. Kick off's at 12:45.

Maybe Campbell Ogilvie picked the ref.
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #74086 on: April 12, 2014, 12:41:02 PM »

If it's considered enough of a drift, whys it drifting? Rangers hype or team news?
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #74087 on: April 12, 2014, 12:42:30 PM »

Rangers hype I would expect

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Teacake

View Profile
« Reply #74088 on: April 12, 2014, 12:45:00 PM »

We've established it isn't a triple max. Hyperbole aside, betfair is best? How much?

Its a semi final, United will have a bigger travelling support than they would have for a league game.    This is an exciting Dundee United team with pace and power.  I wouldn't be bothered by the fact that it's at Ibrox. 

I've had £250 on myself.  I'd personally suggest whatever Fred feels comfortable with is the bet, I make this a better bet than Louis in the golf, take from that what you like. 

You don't have £250 @ 2.08 though do you?

No, I have a better price ;-) I bet it when the market first went up. 

I also have United to win the cup a bet I placed pre-season.  Sadly I also backed them to win the SPL without Celtic but that seems to be dead. 

Yeah that's what I was getting at, if you're anything like me then you've been waiting for this game all season knowing that the books would price Rangers up as a Premier League team. Optimum time to get on was Sunday night but I had other things on and couldn't post.
Teacake

View Profile
« Reply #74089 on: April 12, 2014, 12:46:36 PM »

Dundee United have hit 2.3 on the exchange and pinny. Kick off's at 12:45.

Maybe Campbell Ogilvie picked the ref.

And if he did he would have picked Bobby Madden so I wouldn't rule it out  Wink
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #74090 on: April 12, 2014, 12:50:49 PM »

We've established it isn't a triple max. Hyperbole aside, betfair is best? How much?

Its a semi final, United will have a bigger travelling support than they would have for a league game.    This is an exciting Dundee United team with pace and power.  I wouldn't be bothered by the fact that it's at Ibrox. 

I've had £250 on myself.  I'd personally suggest whatever Fred feels comfortable with is the bet, I make this a better bet than Louis in the golf, take from that what you like. 

I also have United to win the cup a bet I placed pre-season.  Sadly I also backed them to win the SPL without Celtic but that seems to be dead. 

Yeah that's what I was getting at, if you're anything like me then you've been waiting for this game all season knowing that the books would price Rangers up as a Premier League team. Optimum time to get on was Sunday night but I had other things on and couldn't post.

The optimum time to get on Dundee United was before the big drift to 2.36? 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #74091 on: April 12, 2014, 12:54:09 PM »

The optimum time to get on Dundee United was before the big drift to 2.36? 

Dundee United were available at 8/5  when the books first went up, well that was the best price i saw and snapped it up. 
Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #74092 on: April 12, 2014, 12:54:51 PM »

For those that missed McKenzie 1-3 you can get 17/1 with PP
edgascoigne

Newbury Racecourse's Best Dressed Gent. And What?

View Profile
« Reply #74093 on: April 12, 2014, 01:12:44 PM »

Chris Holins would certainly be eager for the gig, having spoken to him a couple of months back.

I have no idea if the powers that be are considering him; but given he's a previous winner, proven presenter, amiable sort, and very much 'available' I wouldn't want to be laying 25s. If the acid test of a price in the more subjective/opinion-driven markets is whether you would want to lay it yourself... The price is so big because he fired off at the Beeb over the move to Manchester, but I'm always willing to forgive a horse one bad run.

Recommend £10 Chris Hollins next Strictly host @ 25/1 with BtVctr or WllmHll

Hollins is 10/1 now, unfortunately.

Winkleman 1/4

I don't propose doing Hollins at 10-1.

Wow, I didn't even click into the market as I knew I wouldn't be laid a penny.

Hello Los Odds Compileros.

Allez!!
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #74094 on: April 12, 2014, 01:14:47 PM »

Chris Holins would certainly be eager for the gig, having spoken to him a couple of months back.

I have no idea if the powers that be are considering him; but given he's a previous winner, proven presenter, amiable sort, and very much 'available' I wouldn't want to be laying 25s. If the acid test of a price in the more subjective/opinion-driven markets is whether you would want to lay it yourself... The price is so big because he fired off at the Beeb over the move to Manchester, but I'm always willing to forgive a horse one bad run.

Winkleman 1/4

Got a tenner on which was the max.  My fault obv.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
edgascoigne

Newbury Racecourse's Best Dressed Gent. And What?

View Profile
« Reply #74095 on: April 12, 2014, 01:25:03 PM »

Winkleman 1/4

No question of fault Doobs! Glad someone got on Smiley

Allez!!
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #74096 on: April 12, 2014, 01:30:25 PM »

Winkleman 1/4

No question of fault Doobs! Glad someone got on Smiley

FFS Doobs! I need some new pantaloons!

FYP

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #74097 on: April 12, 2014, 01:39:31 PM »

"some of these Rangers supporters are leaving" 

Maybe they are going to see if Laddies are paying out? 
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #74098 on: April 12, 2014, 02:15:32 PM »

For those that missed McKenzie 1-3 you can get 17/1 with PP

Great bet. Dawson blasted Conquest out of the ring in like 1 min flat. pp restricted me rather heavily so have played the individual rounds as well at comparable prices. I like Ovil anyway but this genuinely feels like a much shorter shot.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 02:30:26 PM by millidonk » Logged

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #74099 on: April 12, 2014, 02:27:30 PM »

Good old Choc! Wink

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Pages: 1 ... 4936 4937 4938 4939 [4940] 4941 4942 4943 4944 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: