blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 02:29:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272772 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 5631 5632 5633 5634 [5635] 5636 5637 5638 5639 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13546247 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #84510 on: August 02, 2014, 06:24:36 PM »

when you get a moment, 888 needs opening.

couldn't do this as we didn't have 32red (i was about to plunge), but no idea if a 32red account is useful generally or not

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Bad Beat

View Profile
« Reply #84511 on: August 02, 2014, 06:25:23 PM »

She was very funny on TV the other day. She has about 50 racehorses and she was pleading poverty saying one was for sale as she struggles to sell her yearlings which are "rich man's horses" slightly late developing 3-year old types so she needed to get money in as she couldn't keep asking her husband.

Made me laugh, she must have a £2m racehorse "habit".
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #84512 on: August 02, 2014, 06:28:11 PM »

when you get a moment, 888 needs opening.

couldn't do this as we didn't have 32red (i was about to plunge), but no idea if a 32red account is useful generally or not

Yes, will get that 888 thing sorted soonest. Been a bit  of an awkward week.

I will not, under any circumstances, open or try to open a 32Red account ever again.

Tried a while back, they were shafting me left right and centre one way and another, with supposed bonuses and bollox.  It was like trying to place a bet with Corals, but 10 times worse.  No thanks, don't need a bet that badly, tyvm.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #84513 on: August 02, 2014, 06:28:41 PM »

They left the prices up, unchanged, after the Consolation had been run. Incred.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #84514 on: August 02, 2014, 06:32:59 PM »

She was very funny on TV the other day. She has about 50 racehorses and she was pleading poverty saying one was for sale as she struggles to sell her yearlings which are "rich man's horses" slightly late developing 3-year old types so she needed to get money in as she couldn't keep asking her husband.

Yes, she alluded to that again today. And she was " sick to her stomach" that they had received a whopping offer for one horse so "had no choice but to sell".

Liked her though, it's just so interesting to see different sorts of people and how they live.

Hope a few of you look at her Normandie Stud website.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #84515 on: August 02, 2014, 06:34:42 PM »

Yes, she alluded to that again today. And she was " sick to her stomach" that they had received a whopping offer for one horse so "had no choice but to sell".

Liked her though, it's just so interesting to see different sorts of people and how they live.

Hope a few of you look at her Normandie Stud website.

You looking to invest your winnings?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #84516 on: August 02, 2014, 06:46:14 PM »

Just watched the first race from Hamilton there and its definitely soft despite being advertised as good to firm on a few websites earlier, they have changed to good.  But the more the rain comes and the next 2 races are sprints I can only see it getting worse.  If fred has the inclination I'd have another £10 on both  mine and Neil's picks.  The one Neil gave us is related to the winner of the first which actually skooshed up. 
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #84517 on: August 02, 2014, 06:59:30 PM »

Just watched the first race from Hamilton there and its definitely soft despite being advertised as good to firm on a few websites earlier, they have changed to good.  But the more the rain comes and the next 2 races are sprints I can only see it getting worse.  If fred has the inclination I'd have another £10 on both  mine and Neil's picks.  The one Neil gave us is related to the winner of the first which actually skooshed up. 

Add to Fred Dictionary;

skooshed

Bad Beat

View Profile
« Reply #84518 on: August 02, 2014, 07:07:42 PM »

I think your's might be the better bet by the way but my one must shorten. No3 just came out so wait and miss the rule 4 if you can. Down to 8 runners. You could back Economic with Coral at 14/1 as Ruby is 12/1 with them.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #84519 on: August 02, 2014, 07:27:04 PM »

Add to Fred Dictionary;

skooshed

Is that like a "jopke"?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #84520 on: August 02, 2014, 07:29:22 PM »

Just watched the first race from Hamilton there and its definitely soft despite being advertised as good to firm on a few websites earlier, they have changed to good.  But the more the rain comes and the next 2 races are sprints I can only see it getting worse.  If fred has the inclination I'd have another £10 on both  mine and Neil's picks.  The one Neil gave us is related to the winner of the first which actually skooshed up.  

Add to Fred Dictionary;

skooshed

You might want to be careful. I've just looked it up.

Seems fairly emphatic.

Actually, the Oxford dictionary definition is fine. Apologies. Urban dictionary is another matter entirely!

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #84521 on: August 02, 2014, 07:35:19 PM »

Just watched the first race from Hamilton there and its definitely soft despite being advertised as good to firm on a few websites earlier, they have changed to good.  But the more the rain comes and the next 2 races are sprints I can only see it getting worse.  If fred has the inclination I'd have another £10 on both  mine and Neil's picks.  The one Neil gave us is related to the winner of the first which actually skooshed up.  

Add to Fred Dictionary;

skooshed

Seems fairly emphatic.

Actually, the Oxford dictionary definition is fine. Apologies. Urban dictionary is another matter entirely!

Good grief.

A horse did THAT?

Impressive, given how wonderfully hung they generally are. The mind boggles.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #84522 on: August 02, 2014, 07:41:36 PM »

Add to Fred Dictionary;

skooshed

Seems fairly emphatic.

Good grief.

A horse did THAT?

Impressive, given how wonderfully hung they generally are. The mind boggles.

Never get a jumps horse doing that.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #84523 on: August 02, 2014, 07:43:45 PM »

Are we on Tighty's cover bet on Chopra btw from his article this morning? He's currently 73* alongside Rikkie Clarke on 67*. Last over now.

(86*. Weighed in at 3/1. Top saving)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 07:48:51 PM by Tal » Logged

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #84524 on: August 02, 2014, 07:44:09 PM »

On the weather bet what is currently the hottest recorded temp during july? 
Pages: 1 ... 5631 5632 5633 5634 [5635] 5636 5637 5638 5639 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: