blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:50:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 5635 5636 5637 5638 [5639] 5640 5641 5642 5643 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13443865 times)
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #84570 on: August 03, 2014, 12:45:06 PM »

I like another golf bet today but as I have waited to be matched the price has now gone above what I was going to recommend as a lay. I want to be against Jason Dufner in his 2 ball with Martin Kaymer and was going to suggest laying Dufner and therefore having the tie running for us too. The price has gone just over the price I would suggest laying Dufner now tho.

Think it's better just to take a straight bet on Kaymer to beat Dufner in their 2 ball now at the current 2.1 on BF, if you cant get matched at that price then 21/20 fixed odds is ok and saves you messing around Rich. Taking the str8 win bet means we lose if it is a tie but instead of taking 10/13 Kaymer and the tie if we lay Dufner at 2.3 we are taking 11/10 that Kaymer just wins the 2 ball instead.

rec £75

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #84571 on: August 03, 2014, 12:46:43 PM »

Great stuff Chompy re the times

Had a good look at it with him Friday night and it made little sense the fact they left it up after the consolation was even stranger.

Again i knock plenty of firms on here but from two people alone i know they laid at least £1600 at that price (and £50 from me!) so fair play to 888 again, especially as they were the only firm offering it
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 12:54:04 PM by horseplayer » Logged
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #84572 on: August 03, 2014, 12:55:16 PM »

I like another golf bet today but as I have waited to be matched the price has now gone above what I was going to recommend as a lay. I want to be against Jason Dufner in his 2 ball with Martin Kaymer and was going to suggest laying Dufner and therefore having the tie running for us too. The price has gone just over the price I would suggest laying Dufner now tho.

Think it's better just to take a straight bet on Kaymer to beat Dufner in their 2 ball now at the current 2.1 on BF, if you cant get matched at that price then 21/20 fixed odds is ok and saves you messing around Rich. Taking the str8 win bet means we lose if it is a tie but instead of taking 10/13 Kaymer and the tie if we lay Dufner at 2.3 we are taking 11/10 that Kaymer just wins the 2 ball instead.

rec £75

Placed (matched)
Back (Bet For)    Odds    Stake    Profit
4th Round 2 Balls
Martin Kaymer Kaymer    2.1    £75.00    
£82.50
Ref: 39730264649M Matched: 12:30 03-Aug-14

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #84573 on: August 03, 2014, 01:54:55 PM »

Does anybody have a skibet ac for a bet please/

cheers
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #84574 on: August 03, 2014, 01:58:31 PM »

Is this our man going mad out in front in the cycling?

Yes.

Not sure that was the plan, though I am not a Cycling bloke.

The commentators think he has lost the plot.

Quite weird that bike course - every street seems to bring back a memory. 

hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #84575 on: August 03, 2014, 02:16:09 PM »

Afternoon Mr T.

There are a couple of decent bets to be had on the rugby league today. I think Wakefield are over priced to beat Huddersfield but I think the better bet is Hull KR to beat Widnes. I expect Widnes to rest players ahead of next weeks cup semifinal and their squad is too small to cope with the changes.

Suggest £20 Hull KR to beat Widnes @ 11/8 with ladbrokes.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #84576 on: August 03, 2014, 02:26:22 PM »

Have another possible NFL suggestion.

Every year, the Associated Press decide which player has returned from injury or enforced absence to deliver the best season performance. Since 1962, this has heralded the Comeback Player of the Year.

Seven of the last eight (and all of the last six) winners have been quarterbacks. It isn't typically a player who's led a big playoff charge but someone who has come back and picked their team up noticeably.

https://m.oddschecker.com/m/american-football

RG3 is the favourite. Washington are in a mess and he must be a huge gamble to herald a new era for the franchise. The next quarterback is fourth in the betting.

Step up, Aaron Rodgers.

An enviable CV in a team built around the passing game. The defense isn't what it was (albeit with a couple of new recruits), so it could well be a case in the NFC North of which QBs can fire their team to the top. He should be top of that list.

He is back from a collarbone injury and has had a lot of time to recover, having been on the field at the end of last season.

If the Packers win the division, it will be because Rodgers has been picking out receivers in Wisconsin. The second half of their schedule is quite nice looking, after a tough start, so the recency bias could come into play for the voters.

12/1 seems like a big price to me.

Click to see full-size image.

Interested in views, but would propose £20 with, again, the red shouty man.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 02:29:29 PM by Tal » Logged

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #84577 on: August 03, 2014, 02:50:19 PM »

Afternoon Mr T.

There are a couple of decent bets to be had on the rugby league today. I think Wakefield are over priced to beat Huddersfield but I think the better bet is Hull KR to beat Widnes. I expect Widnes to rest players ahead of next weeks cup semifinal and their squad is too small to cope with the changes.

Suggest £20 Hull KR to beat Widnes @ 11/8 with ladbrokes.

11/8
Hull KR
Widnes Vikings v Hull KR
Singles - Match betting
1 line @ £20.00 per line
Total Stake £20.00
Potential Return £47.50
Receipt No: O/142640973/0000657

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #84578 on: August 03, 2014, 02:51:42 PM »

Have another possible NFL suggestion.

Every year, the Associated Press decide which player has returned from injury or enforced absence to deliver the best season performance. Since 1962, this has heralded the Comeback Player of the Year.

Seven of the last eight (and all of the last six) winners have been quarterbacks. It isn't typically a player who's led a big playoff charge but someone who has come back and picked their team up noticeably.

https://m.oddschecker.com/m/american-football

RG3 is the favourite. Washington are in a mess and he must be a huge gamble to herald a new era for the franchise. The next quarterback is fourth in the betting.

Step up, Aaron Rodgers.

An enviable CV in a team built around the passing game. The defense isn't what it was (albeit with a couple of new recruits), so it could well be a case in the NFC North of which QBs can fire their team to the top. He should be top of that list.

He is back from a collarbone injury and has had a lot of time to recover, having been on the field at the end of last season.

If the Packers win the division, it will be because Rodgers has been picking out receivers in Wisconsin. The second half of their schedule is quite nice looking, after a tough start, so the recency bias could come into play for the voters.

12/1 seems like a big price to me.

Interested in views, but would propose £20 with, again, the red shouty man.

i like gronkowski at 9-1 and doug martin at 20-1 too.

will await opinions before producing a cocktail position

My eyes are open wide
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #84579 on: August 03, 2014, 03:07:21 PM »

With Gronkowski, I had two concerns as an American football ice cream: he's not yet back (this is him last week, training on his own regime, supports on his back, elbow and knee, without significant contact in his drills:

so you're betting on someone to recover and then play most of the season)

Secondly, his team might have locked up the division by week eleven and he could find himself being protected for the playoffs or, worse still, not being given the credit he deserves because he's in a dominant team.

That was my thinking, anyway.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #84580 on: August 03, 2014, 03:17:18 PM »

Our man is doomed if Jack Bauer is in pursuit of him!

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #84581 on: August 03, 2014, 03:27:25 PM »

Been an amazing effort though.

Win this, on the manner he attempted, and we could start even more SPOTY waffle.....

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
cheapwetsuit

View Profile
« Reply #84582 on: August 03, 2014, 05:44:28 PM »

Been an amazing effort though.

Win this, on the manner he attempted, and we could start even more SPOTY waffle.....

Don't know what Mad Manx was thinking, but it made the race very exciting (till he was caught). Was hoping he could hang on to the three chasers for a podium finish, but he was cooked by then. Oh well, that's cycling for you. Geraint Thomas not a huge surprise for the win. Obviously spending three weeks lumping it through France doesn't have much effect on conditon. Just ask Valverde. Does that mean Rafal Majka will win the Tour of Poland? Probably.
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #84583 on: August 03, 2014, 06:14:09 PM »

ul cws
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #84584 on: August 03, 2014, 09:49:27 PM »

rec £75

I think this eagle has landed.

N1 bobby1.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Pages: 1 ... 5635 5636 5637 5638 [5639] 5640 5641 5642 5643 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: