blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 04, 2024, 12:04:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272884 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 566 567 568 569 [570] 571 572 573 574 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13564628 times)
pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #8535 on: June 13, 2012, 02:36:33 PM »

Wellens and Tom Kennedy too

Danns and Peltier commute from Liverpool, too

Heard on the grapevine Pelts was coming back to us, £500k deal.
Also we've offered Heskey a contract.

Doubt the Heskey rumour personally and even if true he never comes to us before you surely.

Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #8536 on: June 13, 2012, 02:43:26 PM »

Doubt the Heskey rumour personally and even if true he never comes to us before you surely.

Whose 'us' please.

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #8537 on: June 13, 2012, 02:56:59 PM »

I will go first at trying to find you the US Open golf winner. You know all about the course so straight to my tips.

1. Jim Furyk. Very accurate player ( top of accuracy charts this year) and past US Open winner. Playing consistently well this season.

£10 win 35-1 Paddy Power

2. Matt Kuchar. Finished 18th here in 1998. Had a big win this season at Sawgrass, the unofficial 5th major, and could be ready to                
    break  into the big time.

£10 win 28-1 Paddy Power

3. Graham McDowell. Won the US Open 2 years ago. Not had a good season yet but I think he will like the challenge. I had to
    decide between him and Luke Donald but I went for McDowell because of his liking for links golf. I know it is not a links course
    but according to 3G's blog your feet and ball position are all over the shop here and that is a big part of links golf.

£5 ew 80-1 Ladbrokes.

If you want an interesting bet then £10 Zhang to make the cut @ 6-1 with Ladbrokes. He may be Chinese but he lives in California. His sole aim for this tournament will be to make the cut. I am hoping that a lot of players will be disspirited by the course and give in.

Feel free to chose or ignore any of these as I do not want to be the only one offering you tips.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 03:26:51 PM by hector62 » Logged

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8538 on: June 13, 2012, 02:58:45 PM »

Whose 'us' please.

Huddersfield

Peltier's agent is angling for a better deal. I have heard Leeds want him too

Not sure why we'd sell him, decent player, but who knows

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tentwowilldo

View Profile
« Reply #8539 on: June 13, 2012, 04:10:00 PM »

I don't no if this has been posted already but  Bradley Wiggins is now as short as 11/10 for the tour de France but still 6/1 for sports personality of the year  i belive he must have a great chance even in a Olympic year be intrested to hear some feedback thanks
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8540 on: June 13, 2012, 04:15:19 PM »

I don't no if this has been posted already but  Bradley Wiggins is now as short as 11/10 for the tour de France but still 6/1 for sports personality of the year  i belive he must have a great chance even in a Olympic year be intrested to hear some feedback thanks

the thread has Ennis, Ainslie and Dai Greene already!

After Cavendish won it last year, I think most of us think it would be a huge stretch for a cyclist to win it two years running, especially in an Olympic year when we can expect to win 1-2-3 Golds in track and field. The profile of a track and field gold frrom Ennis/Farah etc must have them strong favourites

I think the dislocation in the price you identify is down to factors such as that I mention above.

My eyes are open wide
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8541 on: June 13, 2012, 04:18:02 PM »

Tiger is currently 10/1 with hills to win the US Open which might be worth a small investment.

How much is "small" please Ralph?

I shall be having a few £5 & £10 Banzais anyway, but Mr Woods might just be worth a little more.

I see Mr Wenger has been busy talking to Giroud, the Montpellier chappie. You like? Is he a centre forward or an inside left/right?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8542 on: June 13, 2012, 04:24:02 PM »

Ronaldos Portugal need to win today to realistically stay in the tournament after losing to Germany in the first match .They will never have a better chance to prevail agaisnt a Denmark side that were ultra lucky against the Dutch...I advise a max bet at 10-11 which seems a tremendous price

I'm in no position to judge this Fraser, though I have a "fancy" that Denmark (now a juicy 4/1) are better than many think, & their unity might be enough, but I'll go with you for £55 @ 10/11 with Stan James. (Apologies for "booking" Russia (DNB) as a "winner", I was having a bad morning).

Portugal, £55 @ 10/11, Stan James.

ON

Portugal 10/11
Total stake £55.00
Estimated return £105.00

Full stake £ 55.00
Full Estimated return £ 105.00

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8543 on: June 13, 2012, 04:28:13 PM »

My first shot at a Tip for Teeeeks.
This looks like value to me, but I'm a sports betting fish, therefore happy to be told otherwise.

Have been following Total Number Of Corner bets, in the Euros, and like the overs in the 2nd round matches.

Out of 8 matches to date, we have had a total of 80 corners, at an average of 10.0, with 5 matches 9 or less, and 3 over 11.

At Euro 2008, for the first round of group matches ave was 9.4, with 4 matches at 9 or less, 2 at 10/11, and 2 at over 11.
The second round of matches produced 105 corners, at an ave of 13.1, with 2 matches at 9 or below, 1 at 10/11, and 5 over 11.
(The final set of matches had 70 corners, at an ave of 8.7, with 6 @ 9 or less).

Clearly this reinforces the theory that the 1st round of matches are approached reasonably conservatively, and that teams have a greater desire to win the 2nd round.
No team can confidently lock up for a draw, and all of them really want a win ahead of the final game.

I am on for a max bet over 11 at 11/5 Greece/Czech Rep, and 1/2 max for Poland/Russia @ 15/8, same bet, both with Skybet.
As you don't do SkyBet, I think Bet 365 or BetVictor at 5/4 over 10 (Greece Game) and Bet365 13/5 (Poland game), or BWin over 11.5 @ 9/5, for the Greece game, and 17/11 over 11.5 for the Poland game and  still gives some value.

Will bet some of the other matches, but will avoid some - Spain playing keep-ball makes corners less likely, and Croatia and Italy both had low corner counts in their first matches, and play each other next.

Felt a little for Nil Giblin (JAKALLY) yesterday, can't help but wonder if his logic still holds good, & how it might or might not apply to today's 2 matches.  He's probably a little coy about re-appearing, poor chap.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8544 on: June 13, 2012, 04:31:41 PM »

Both corner bets should be good today, no? Portugal and the Dutch need to attack. Should be open games

Both horrible games to predict results wise imo, but Jakally's logic should hold?

the first game is 6/4 over 11

the second game is 15/8 over 11

I wouldn't have the same confidence in the Spanish and Italian games tomorrow. far cagier, I would think

My eyes are open wide
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #8545 on: June 13, 2012, 04:35:23 PM »

I am not sure that I trust the Danes to do much attacking. I have backed the Portugese to get 3 or more corners than the Danes.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #8546 on: June 13, 2012, 04:40:38 PM »

Tiger is currently 10/1 with hills to win the US Open which might be worth a small investment.

I shall be having a few £5 & £10 Banzais anyway, but Mr Woods might just be worth a little more.

I see Mr Wenger has been busy talking to Giroud, the Montpellier chappie. You like? Is he a centre forward or an inside left/right?

I would suggest £25 @ 10/1.

I don't know much about Giroud other than that he is 25, 6' 3", and a left footed striker who scored a few goals for Montpelier last season when they won the French league.

AW has had some decent success recruiting French offensive players like Henry, Pires and to some extent Wiltord, so let's hope he's not another Chamakh. I still have a great deal of faith in Arsene.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #8547 on: June 13, 2012, 04:53:48 PM »

I don't know much about Giroud other than that he is 25, 6' 3", and a left footed striker who scored a few goals for Montpelier last season when they won the French league.

AW has had some decent success recruiting French offensive players like Henry, Pires and to some extent Wiltord, so let's hope he's not another Chamakh. I still have a great deal of faith in Arsene.

Not having that! 15 years ago, France were the best team around and everyone tried to play like them. Ars£nal recruited a manager who understood French football and he recruited wisely - brilliantly- with Henry, Anelka, Wilford etc. But, as the years moved on, French football has become less popular and AW has struggled to recruit well, wasting millions on second-rate players. He's an excellent coach and has been one of the Prem's great managers but his time has gone. He is there now cost he is saving the club a fortune.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #8548 on: June 13, 2012, 04:55:57 PM »

Ronaldos Portugal need to win today to realistically stay in the tournament after losing to Germany in the first match .They will never have a better chance to prevail agaisnt a Denmark side that were ultra lucky against the Dutch...I advise a max bet at 10-11 which seems a tremendous price

I'm in no position to judge this Fraser, though I have a "fancy" that Denmark (now a juicy 4/1) are better than many think, & their unity might be enough, but I'll go with you for £55 @ 10/11 with Stan James. (Apologies for "booking" Russia (DNB) as a "winner", I was having a bad morning).

Portugal, £55 @ 10/11, Stan James.

ON

Portugal 10/11
Total stake £55.00
Estimated return £105.00

Full stake £ 55.00
Full Estimated return £ 105.00

I dont often do H T   F T Bets but I really think Portugal will go for this from the off so 11-5 or 2-1 seems value
 too
Portugal Half Time

Portugal  Full Time

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/internationals/euro-2012/denmark-v-portugal/half-time-full-time

Good Luck Us
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 04:58:13 PM by FUN4FRASER » Logged
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #8549 on: June 13, 2012, 04:59:57 PM »

Not having that! 15 years ago, France were the best team around and everyone tried to play like them. Ars£nal recruited a manager who understood French football and he recruited wisely - brilliantly- with Henry, Anelka, Wilford etc. But, as the years moved on, French football has become less popular and AW has struggled to recruit well, wasting millions on second-rate players. He's an excellent coach and has been one of the Prem's great managers but his time has gone. He is there now cost he is saving the club a fortune.

Wenger is generally perceived as being the best in the transfer business and his record backs that up.

He's definitely bought a few duds like Jeffers along the way but for every dud he's unearthed several jewels.

"Wasting millions on second-rate players" You must be having a laugh, either that or you're a 5pur2 fanboy.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Pages: 1 ... 566 567 568 569 [570] 571 572 573 574 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: