blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:14:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 5714 5715 5716 5717 [5718] 5719 5720 5721 5722 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13443950 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #85755 on: August 23, 2014, 07:11:12 PM »

Hockaday apparently leaves Leeds before the midweek match, for those who want a quick punt

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #85756 on: August 23, 2014, 08:20:01 PM »

Adz is talking about one of the lower league top g/s bets that were recommended, Iron.

Horsey 150-1 poke chucked another in today methinks! thumbs up

Could be my greatest ever 'Tikay'  if that comes in!

hard to keep up with all the short term bets never mind the long haul bets

good luck on landing the gamble

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #85757 on: August 23, 2014, 08:59:10 PM »

Adz is talking about one of the lower league top g/s bets that were recommended, Iron.

Come on Iron, your on here everyday and the spready is open to all, you really shouldn't be missing a 150-1 from horsey  Smiley
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #85758 on: August 23, 2014, 09:24:51 PM »

if I could ever get the spread sheet to work without crashing my firefox I would agree with you

plus I haven't put a bet on since world cup

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #85759 on: August 23, 2014, 09:33:04 PM »

i update developments on every bet every day..if something happens it is reported on. worth a read perhaps?

My eyes are open wide
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #85760 on: August 23, 2014, 09:44:50 PM »

i update developments on every bet every day..if something happens it is reported on. worth a read perhaps?

I read them all the time just had no idea what bet 150-1 horsey poke referred to

if a name had been put on it I would of gotten there but I was looking at the horseracing thread thinking horseplayer had chucked in another 150-1 shot

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #85761 on: August 24, 2014, 12:24:56 AM »

In case anyone has backed this:

Preseason game: Buccs @ Bills

The Bills couldn't be struggling to score any more if they signed Jon Bonjovi as a wide receiver. They're still favourite for the game. The first choice offensive unit (no, not arbboy) has yet to find the end zone and they now face one of the best players of preseason in tackle, Gerald McCoy. Wideout Sammy Watkins is carrying a rib injury and, although he donned the pads today, it would be surprising if he played a lot of this game.

41.5 total points is a universal bookie mark (assume they all copy it?) and seems high to me. The green one, the red one, the mountain one, the everyday one, the butter one and the one Fred can't bet with are all 41.5.

Unders look lovely to me. Views?

Bills 14, Bucs 24. Q3 1:47 remaining

Fourth choice quarterback for the Bills is now coming on. Bills were 24-0 down at half time.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 12:48:12 AM by Tal » Logged

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #85762 on: August 24, 2014, 12:55:58 AM »

Final score

Buffalo 14 Tampa Bay 27.

Longest. Sweat. Ever.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Waz1892

View Profile
« Reply #85763 on: August 24, 2014, 08:41:49 AM »

Any thoughts on Tuesday

MK dons home to man utd. 8/1 (BV/Lads)

Man utd play today, so very likely to have very few if any starters today playing on Tuesday.  With the squad not at its greatest in recent times plenty of kids playing on Tuesday.

The confidence at the club isnt great as we know. MK solid enough team and the crowd will be out smelling a good scalp

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/28854666

So far, 4 games 2-1-1, last two games 2 clean sheets

Carpe Diem
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #85764 on: August 24, 2014, 09:48:00 AM »

Final score

Buffalo 14 Tampa Bay 27.

Longest. Sweat. Ever.

Imagine that one on Extel.......

it's close

Nice shout Mr Posh. Close, but good enough.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #85765 on: August 24, 2014, 09:50:27 AM »

Any thoughts on Tuesday

Man utd play today, so very likely to have very few if any starters today playing on Tuesday.  With the squad not at its greatest in recent times plenty of kids playing on Tuesday.

The confidence at the club isnt great as we know. MK solid enough team and the crowd will be out smelling a good scalp

Thanks.

Feels like a bit of a mickey mouse game, & we have no idea how seriously they might take it. Not sure I like these sort of games & this time of season as a betting medium. Think it takes until September earliest before we can start discerning value.

Happy to get on if warmth though, obv.

Tell you what, if Tighty's DR says we made more than £500 yesterday, we'll do it. Wink

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Waz1892

View Profile
« Reply #85766 on: August 24, 2014, 09:57:30 AM »

Any thoughts on Tuesday

Thanks.

Feels like a bit of a mickey mouse game, & we have no idea how seriously they might take it. Not sure I like these sort of games & this time of season as a betting medium. Think it takes until September earliest before we can start discerning value.

Happy to get on if warmth though, obv.

Tell you what, if Tighty's DR says we made more than £500 yesterday, we'll do it. Wink

yes all true for sure, league cup these days very hard to predict, in the previous round a glut of championship teams rested players and "tripped up" against L2 teams. so who knows!

Carpe Diem
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #85767 on: August 24, 2014, 10:36:03 AM »

Daily Report

Loss on Month £667.74

Outstanding Bets £3947.22

Free bets to use £25 William Hill use by 28th August

Ironside free zone: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aia1Hxq-NDNWdFk3UmlTSXMzTjRBTVNfOWRndVFsZHc&usp=drive_web#gid=28

A loss of £4 yesterday

Winners

Morecambe won at Cambridge 2-1 for a £27 profit. A poachers double from Paul Mullin

Click to see full-size image.

Birmingham won the T20 but our bet on highest scoring six overs won, Surrey 78, Birmingham 57 in the semi-final for a £24 profit

Jungle cat finished 2nd in the Gimcrack, beaten a nose for a £15 profit at 8/1 each way. started at 9/2. We are in green

still it could have been worse...

losers

We've had a very disappointing week on William Hill offers, -£50 yesterday with Farraaj and Capatain Cat out of the front two in their respective races. Captain Cat at Goodwood, clearly a hold up horse. James Doyle held it up so far back and it was beaten a neck for second. Thought it was a disappointing ride, but i may be wrong

Merchant of medici unplaced at Redcar -£20

ongoing positions

Rosberg on pole at Spa today. Slightly disappointing qualifying for our Williams bets, ok for Button, very disappointing qualifying for Force India

a typical busy Saturday for the long term football positions

rattling through them

- Vetokele, also known as the horseplayer poke, scored in the 92nd minute for Charlton. His third goal of the season already. Interesting, very interesting.

He was though the only one of our goals-scorers to net yesterday

- Palace remain pointless after losing at home to the Hammers. We only have 14 seperate bullish bets on Palace. We do have West Ham to finish top 10 though. Retro graphics for MOTD50 and the wonderful Barry Davies were fun to watch though

- We have Newcastle to finish top ten too. A good point (unless you go on the Newcastle thread) at Villa got them off the mark for the season

- Leicester went toe to toe with Chelsea for an hour, missed a 1 on 1 at 0-0 and lost 2-0.

Jose: 'I have to say well done to Leicester because they played to win" Wonder how long that will last for, parking the bus by Christmas, probably

- Southampton and West Brom drew 0-0. We have both to be relegated

- Watford beat minnows Leeds 4-1 to get back on track in the Championship

- In league one Kyle "won't win the golden boot" Vassell scored again as Peterborough went second winning 1-0 at Bradford

- relegation bet Doncaster went to 7 points with an away win

- Newport drew with 2nd placed Burton to get off the mark for the season

- relegation bet Dover won 2-1

- promotion bet guernsey lost 3-1 at home to South Park

- in minor football, Hearts won 4-0 away from home with a James Keatings hat-trick to go top of the scottish championship

In the MLB the Royals beat the Rangers 6-3 and the Tigers split a double header with the Twins. As a result...

Kansas City   72   56   .563
Detroit   69   59   .539   3.0

pitcher guitierrez hurled down 8 innings only conceding one run

3 games ahead, the Royals begin 10 games at home on Monday

in the AL East, the Orioles lost and both the Yankees and Blue Jays won

Baltimore   73   54   .575   -   
NY Yankees66   61   .520   7.0   
Toronto   66   63   .512   8.0

7 games ahead with 35 games to go, but its tightened up a notch. The Yankees at 52% win rate getting close to the 53.1% pivot point our bet depends on  

Kevin Love is a member of Cavs after Cleveland, Minnesota & Philly complete 3-team trade yesterday

Cavs starting lineup next season: Kyrie Irving, Dion Waiters, LeBron, Kevin Love and Anderson Varejao and favourites to win their conference.

My eyes are open wide
swinebag22

View Profile
« Reply #85768 on: August 24, 2014, 10:56:29 AM »

Think that must be the wrong pic of Paul Mullin.

That is Paul Mullin who retired 3 years ago when he was 37. He also played for Morcambe as well as being a Stanley legend

BBC site has a different pic.

Not being picky but just bragging because Paul (retired) is the only footballer past or present that I personally know.

Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #85769 on: August 24, 2014, 11:06:28 AM »

Bet Victor currently going 3/1 on Daniel Ricciardo for a podium - I think there's a little value there.

http://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/belgian-grand-prix/podium-finish

He starts 5th behind Vettel and Alonso, but he has had the upper hand during races on his team mate all season, and Ferrari shouldn't really be a threat unless it rains (current chance of precipitation: 15%) as they are slow on the straights - I expect them to drop down the field today. The concern would be Bottas (starting 6th) with the Mercedes engine - the price on him is only 2/1 though, not really good enough.

Recommend £2.50 on Ricciardo @ 3/1.

Pages: 1 ... 5714 5715 5716 5717 [5718] 5719 5720 5721 5722 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: