blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:28:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 5715 5716 5717 5718 [5719] 5720 5721 5722 5723 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13444784 times)
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #85770 on: August 24, 2014, 12:15:34 PM »

Could not be more pleased with Vetokele for the fourth game running he could have had more

"At the other end, Vetokele had a goal incorrectly ruled out for off-side on 21 minutes before twice going close.

On 33 minutes Johnnie Jackson and Bikey combined to put the striker through and he rounded keeper Alex Smithies but was tackled by Wallace.

A long ball over the top put Vetokele in six minutes later and this time Smithies tipped his powerful drive over for a corner."

Getting loads of chances and putting away one a game, bodes well probably needs to be up there by xmas before the second run of games as he looks all pace and second time round defences should be aware to sit deeper...

If Hull buy Rhodes i will be slightly more confident
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 12:19:37 PM by horseplayer » Logged
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #85771 on: August 24, 2014, 12:24:21 PM »

Bet Victor currently going 3/1 on Daniel Ricciardo for a podium - I think there's a little value there.

http://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/belgian-grand-prix/podium-finish

He starts 5th behind Vettel and Alonso, but he has had the upper hand during races on his team mate all season, and Ferrari shouldn't really be a threat unless it rains (current chance of precipitation: 15%) as they are slow on the straights - I expect them to drop down the field today. The concern would be Bottas (starting 6th) with the Mercedes engine - the price on him is only 2/1 though, not really good enough.

Recommend £2.50 on Ricciardo @ 3/1.

minimum bet sizes please. we are investing/punting less than 0.1% of the portfolio here even by doubling the recommendation so feel free to bump it up a little, when the strength of conviction allows

Race Markets Daniel Ricciardo (Podium Finish - Race) Odds: 3/1 Stake: 5.00 Possible Return:  20.00

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #85772 on: August 24, 2014, 12:26:19 PM »

Raining in Spa now.

Does that change anything?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #85773 on: August 24, 2014, 12:37:23 PM »

Bet Victor currently going 3/1 on Daniel Ricciardo for a podium - I think there's a little value there.

http://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/belgian-grand-prix/podium-finish

He starts 5th behind Vettel and Alonso, but he has had the upper hand during races on his team mate all season, and Ferrari shouldn't really be a threat unless it rains (current chance of precipitation: 15%) as they are slow on the straights - I expect them to drop down the field today. The concern would be Bottas (starting 6th) with the Mercedes engine - the price on him is only 2/1 though, not really good enough.

Recommend £2.50 on Ricciardo @ 3/1.

minimum bet sizes please. we are investing/punting less than 0.1% of the portfolio here even by doubling the recommendation so feel free to bump it up a little, when the strength of conviction allows

Race Markets Daniel Ricciardo (Podium Finish - Race) Odds: 3/1 Stake: 5.00 Possible Return:  20.00

Noted. I guess I'm a little more cautious when posting bets here because I realise it's not my money I'm risking! But I'll take on-board your words for the future :-)

Raining in Spa now.

Probably brings Alonso into the frame for a podium more. However, this is a bad thing for Bottas, the Williams is not great in the wet as the Mercedes engine top speed advantage is not as prominent. So on balance, it's still a valid bet with a good chance of coming off Smiley

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #85774 on: August 24, 2014, 12:37:40 PM »

Raining in Spa now.

Randomises it, good news for viewers!

it might be wet one side, dry the other side of the forest which is even better

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #85775 on: August 24, 2014, 12:50:08 PM »

Raining in Spa now.

Randomises it, good news for viewers!

it might be wet one side, dry the other side of the forest which is even better

Sorry. Yes. I meant does it change any of our current bets and/or should we be looking at a new angle? Nothing in mind tbh, as I've not kept up with this weekend's events, beyond the headlines.

This is my favourite grand prix of the year. Often see there being part of the course dry and part wet. Must be great fun at 190mph, that.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #85776 on: August 24, 2014, 01:00:34 PM »

Surely makes a safety car value at 4/9?

Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #85777 on: August 24, 2014, 01:06:08 PM »

Surely makes a safety car value at 4/9?

There will almost certainly be a safety car at some point, but I'm not really in the habit of suggesting bets at that price anyway to be honest. Would not have any objections either though!

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #85778 on: August 24, 2014, 01:11:42 PM »

THFC team: Lloris; Dier, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Rose; Bentaleb, Capoue; Chadli, Eriksen, Lamela; Adebayor

subs: Friedel, Davies, Dembele, Holtby, Lennon, Kane, Soldado

Will play...

4-2-3-1 for spurs, although Chadli must be some trainer. Perhaps he's being expected to run up and down the line all day.

Adebayor 4/1 (he does seem to turn up when he has a real incentive!) and Remy 9/1 (shop window?) FGS with BMU. Both seem very interesting.

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #85779 on: August 24, 2014, 01:14:58 PM »

spurs must be getting close to value on bf around the 8/13 mark surely?  Anyone who disagrees should head to bald and tote to get 7/2 draw and 13/2 qpr both decent arbs on bf.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 01:17:16 PM by arbboy » Logged
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #85780 on: August 24, 2014, 01:20:35 PM »

spurs must be getting close to value on bf around the 8/13 mark surely?  Anyone who disagrees should head to bald and tote to get 7/2 draw and 13/2 qpr both decent arbs on bf.

Traditionally terrible after a Thursday night away day. It was 30 degrees in Limasssol. We have yet to click in the new system and the striker is a big problem still.

I recommended QPR at 6/1 earlier in the week. Don't really have much to change my mind.

Obviously hope you're right Cheesy

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #85781 on: August 24, 2014, 01:26:40 PM »

Traditionally terrible after a Thursday night away day. It was 30 degrees in Limasssol. We have yet to click in the new system and the striker is a big problem still.

I recommended QPR at 6/1 earlier in the week. Don't really have much to change my mind.

sounds like a nice sunshine break in 30 degrees heat!  Should help them as long as they didn't 18-30 it after the game before the flight home!
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #85782 on: August 24, 2014, 01:28:43 PM »

sounds like a nice sunshine break in 30 degrees heat!  Should help them as long as they didn't 18-30 it after the game before the flight home!

Would think Sandro stopped off in Naples on his way home.

What a start in the F1!

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #85783 on: August 24, 2014, 01:47:51 PM »

Is Davies never gonna start?

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #85784 on: August 24, 2014, 01:49:01 PM »

Is Davies never gonna start?

Poch seems to like Rose.

Pages: 1 ... 5715 5716 5717 5718 [5719] 5720 5721 5722 5723 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: