blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 10:33:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272619 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 5964 5965 5966 5967 [5968] 5969 5970 5971 5972 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13445197 times)
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #89505 on: October 26, 2014, 03:39:39 PM »

given the market moves on the manure game what are the best markets at ladbrokes to bet for the £25 free bet offer.  I don't have any of their coupons.  Going to pub next to a lads to watch the game and can send a mate in to get me on.  Mrs Bandit around to advise?

i have no more knowledge than anyone, but chelsea now 7/4 (not ladbrokes, 13/8)?

simply a better team on all the evidence, and they've drifted since it was discussed on here last night

not sure if Jose will revert to the "away and sit on it" tactics of last season with City losing yesterday but I suspect 7/4 is a good price

anyone else?

Seems massive to me.  I don't get it at all. 
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #89506 on: October 26, 2014, 03:40:46 PM »

Marshawn Lynch "not expected back this season". Trade coming as early as Tuesday.

It's falling apart in Seattle.

Worth opposing today?

tempting.

Lynch defintely not playing today?

(by the by the Buccs have put every veteran on the trading block today)

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #89507 on: October 26, 2014, 03:41:07 PM »

given the market moves on the manure game what are the best markets at ladbrokes to bet for the £25 free bet offer.  I don't have any of their coupons.  Going to pub next to a lads to watch the game and can send a mate in to get me on.  Mrs Bandit around to advise?

i have no more knowledge than anyone, but chelsea now 7/4 (not ladbrokes, 13/8)?

simply a better team on all the evidence, and they've drifted since it was discussed on here last night

not sure if Jose will revert to the "away and sit on it" tactics of last season with City losing yesterday but I suspect 7/4 is a good price

anyone else?

No costa or Remy for Chelski.  7/4 makes chelski a 4/6 shot roughly if they were at home?  Would you be as keen to back them at 4/6 if the game was at Chelski?  Huge gamble on unders.  Overs must be close to being a bet at the current prices.  Been a long time since i seen a total on EPL game move this much on not that big a move on the match market.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29679403 - teams here.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #89508 on: October 26, 2014, 03:46:26 PM »

anyone else?

No costa or Remy for Chelski.  7/4 makes chelski a 4/6 shot roughly if they were at home?  Would you be as keen to back them at 4/6 if the game was at Chelski?  Huge gamble on unders.  Overs must be close to being a bet at the current prices.  Been a long time since i seen a total on EPL game move this much on not that big a move on the match market.

I don't think this Chelsea team would be Evens at home to this Man U team, maybe 4/6 too stingy though, of course

looking at game flow, if  Matic, Fabregas, Willian, Oscar, Hazard, in midfield get to the suspect united back 3-4-5 then they will clearly be in business

after all they played most of last season without a striker......

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #89509 on: October 26, 2014, 03:48:26 PM »

Marshawn Lynch "not expected back this season". Trade coming as early as Tuesday.

Worth opposing today?

tempting.

Chris Mortensen ‏@mortreport

Nobody is really expectig Marshawn Lynch tro be a Seahawk in 2015... but he is NOT on the trade block for Tuesday's deadline.

My eyes are open wide
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #89510 on: October 26, 2014, 03:53:21 PM »

anyone else?

No costa or Remy for Chelski.  7/4 makes chelski a 4/6 shot roughly if they were at home?  Would you be as keen to back them at 4/6 if the game was at Chelski?  Huge gamble on unders.  Overs must be close to being a bet at the current prices.  Been a long time since i seen a total on EPL game move this much on not that big a move on the match market.

I don't think this Chelsea team would be Evens at home to this Man U team, maybe 4/6 too stingy though, of course

looking at game flow, if  Matic, Fabregas, Willian, Oscar, Hazard, in midfield get to the suspect united back 3-4-5 then they will clearly be in business

after all they played most of last season without a striker......

If you think 7/4 is a good price today you should be backing them in equal confidence at 4/6 if the game was at home.  It's the same bet.
Bad Beat

View Profile
« Reply #89511 on: October 26, 2014, 03:54:30 PM »

The Camel fills our screen again. 7.54 left in the 3rd. The camera obviously loves him. Bloke two rows back looks a little like Flushy (it isn't I think).
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #89512 on: October 26, 2014, 03:55:44 PM »

Worth opposing today?

tempting.

Nobody is really expectig Marshawn Lynch tro be a Seahawk in 2015... but he is NOT on the trade block for Tuesday's deadline.

Right. Ok.

Even still..?

Glad I'm watching this and not the football...

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #89513 on: October 26, 2014, 03:56:41 PM »

Worth opposing today?

tempting.

Right. Ok.

Even still..?

http://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl/seattle-seahawks-at-carolina-panthers/point-spread

your guru wish is my command.....

My eyes are open wide
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #89514 on: October 26, 2014, 04:09:51 PM »

There's an angle I like in the Man United Chelsea game. After they parked the bus at Anfield last season I've been opposing them on the corner count in big games, the scores have been:
Liverpool 14 Chelsea 2
Chelsea 4 Atleti 9
Everton 8 Chelsea 2
Man City 14 Chelsea 2
Chelsea 2 Arsenal 2

Additionally they've lost the corner count in their other away games at Palace and Burnley. It does help when Chelsea are protecting a lead and not pushing on but it does seem hard for the bookies to account for how badly Chelsea get dominated on corners.

I've played Man United most corners at 1.8 http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/man-utd-v-chelsea/most-corners City were 1.7 and Everton 2.2
race to 7 corners http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/man-utd-v-chelsea/race-to-7-corners
race to 9 corners http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/man-utd-v-chelsea/race-to-9-corners a 1% 365 account will get £20 on.

which of these would you like to recommend and where?

pick one.....

Most corners MUFC 4/5 @ Hills
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #89515 on: October 26, 2014, 04:14:05 PM »

26 Oct 2014 - Man Utd v Chelsea - Team With Most Corners
Tip It

Man Utd @ 4/5

Stake : £25.00
Estimated Returns : £
Transaction Reference:
O/0457483/0001118/F
Total Stake : £25.00

Something to tot up whilst watching

My eyes are open wide
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #89516 on: October 26, 2014, 04:16:20 PM »

0-0 and no goal scorer perfect for the lads offer. Both 10/1 on the coupons if anyone has time to get to a shop.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #89517 on: October 26, 2014, 04:20:51 PM »

Worth opposing today?

tempting.

Right. Ok.

Even still..?

http://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl/seattle-seahawks-at-carolina-panthers/point-spread

your guru wish is my command.....

Carolina +6 for 20/21 with lads?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #89518 on: October 26, 2014, 04:22:38 PM »

Event Information:    Seattle Seahawks at Carolina Panthers
American
2014-10-26 17:00:00
Market:    Point Spread
Selection:    Carolina Panthers @ 20/21
Handicap:    +6.0

Receipt No.:    O/142640973/0000762
Placed at:    15:54 26/10/2014
Bet Type:    Single
Stake Per Line:    £42.00
Number of lines:    1
Stake:    £42.00
Tax:    £0.00
Tax Rate:    0.00%
Total Paid:    £42.00

£82.00

meanwhile....

My eyes are open wide
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #89519 on: October 26, 2014, 04:24:06 PM »

Can get 80.5  rushing yards for lynch if you have a (ahem) green bookie account.

Under 75.5 with lads.

Pages: 1 ... 5964 5965 5966 5967 [5968] 5969 5970 5971 5972 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: