blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 12:03:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6032 6033 6034 6035 [6036] 6037 6038 6039 6040 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13408864 times)
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #90525 on: November 12, 2014, 03:45:49 PM »

Is this 888 offer worth doing?

Dear Scott,

Consign last-gasp NBA losers to history!

We’ve decided to end the agony of NBA Overtime losers and give Free Bet refunds whenever the unthinkable happens!

Here’s how it works:
Bet: Place a pre match or live bet of at least £5 at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater on the 'match winner inc overtime' market in any NBA match.
Get: A Free Bet refund of up to £25 if your bet loses in Overtime.
This great concession is valid for the entire season, so sit back and enjoy the tension of added time knowing you’ll always be a winner with 888sport!

Bet Now

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #90526 on: November 12, 2014, 04:17:46 PM »

Tal

would you like to go for the top score double?

On Saturday night (at a slightly later time of 7pm), Strictly will be coming to you live from the fab-u-lous Blackpool Tower Ballroom where our nine remaining couples will be dancing to stay in the competition for another week.

Without further ado, these are the dances the couples will be performing and the music that will be performed live by the Dave Arch band:

Caroline and Pasha will be performing the Jive to 'Crocodile Rock' by Elton John.
    Frankie and Kevin will be performing the Quickstep to 'A Town Called Malice' by The Jam.
    Jake and Janette will be performing the American Smooth to 'Feeling Good'.
    Judy and Anton will be performing the Viennese Waltz to 'Let's Go Fly a Kite' from the musical Mary Poppins.
    Mark and Karen will be performing the Charleston to 'We No Speak Americano' by Yolanda Be Cool.
    Pixie and Trent will be performing the Paso Doble to 'The Eve of War' by Jeff Wayne.
    Simon and Kristina will be performing the Argentine Tango to 'El Tango De Roxanne' from the film Moulin Rouge.
    Steve and Ola will be performing the American Smooth to 'Rolling in the Deep' by Adele.
    Sunetra and Brendan will be performing the Samba to 'I Don't Feel Like Dancin' by Scissor Sisters.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #90527 on: November 12, 2014, 06:12:15 PM »

Tal

would you like to go for the top score double?

On Saturday night (at a slightly later time of 7pm), Strictly will be coming to you live from the fab-u-lous Blackpool Tower Ballroom where our nine remaining couples will be dancing to stay in the competition for another week.

Without further ado, these are the dances the couples will be performing and the music that will be performed live by the Dave Arch band:

Caroline and Pasha will be performing the Jive to 'Crocodile Rock' by Elton John.
    Frankie and Kevin will be performing the Quickstep to 'A Town Called Malice' by The Jam.
    Jake and Janette will be performing the American Smooth to 'Feeling Good'.
    Judy and Anton will be performing the Viennese Waltz to 'Let's Go Fly a Kite' from the musical Mary Poppins.
    Mark and Karen will be performing the Charleston to 'We No Speak Americano' by Yolanda Be Cool.
    Pixie and Trent will be performing the Paso Doble to 'The Eve of War' by Jeff Wayne.
    Simon and Kristina will be performing the Argentine Tango to 'El Tango De Roxanne' from the film Moulin Rouge.
    Steve and Ola will be performing the American Smooth to 'Rolling in the Deep' by Adele.
    Sunetra and Brendan will be performing the Samba to 'I Don't Feel Like Dancin' by Scissor Sisters.

I haven't seen any training footage this week (any spare time has been directed at Sochi - a draw today, BTW, where Magnus got what he wanted but Anand was able to hold firm, so a psychological score draw, too), but I'll see if I can have a butcher's this evening.

Worth saying that the dancefloor at Blackpool is much bigger and much springier, so it will show up some of the performers and really show off others.

In ballroom, you want someone who can take long strides (if you watch the professional exhibition dances, you'll see they take much bigger strides - probably another 50% - which gives the enhanced rise and fall and the flow that should be there) and who can get into the corners, rather than staying in the middle.

In latin, the bounciness of the floor will need to be mastered and those who have their weight right forward will fare better and generate much more defined, natural hip action.

For Caroline, she has the interesting footnote of dancing a jive to an Elton John number at Blackpool, which will take fans back to Series 2, where Jill Halfpenny and Darren Bennett wowed everyone to I'm Still Standing.

Simon could be interesting if he continues his development. He'll have a well choreographed number.

I'll post thoughts when I've seen some footage.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #90528 on: November 12, 2014, 06:15:35 PM »

ok without google i know 7 heard of 8 of the IAACGMOOH contestants does that mean i am smarter than tighty?

bullard football (went from none league to england)
charles red dwarf
buerk tv news
sykes half of des and mel
stryder heard the name but no idea how maybe singer maybe seen as guest on x factor or something
fogarty super bikes
williamson playmate with her own tv show
collins no idea guessing soap star
fode no idea guessing soap star
michelle allo allo (my favourite) going to watch just for her

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #90529 on: November 12, 2014, 06:31:19 PM »

Guess if we're lucky Mr Channing might give us his thoughts in Road To Riches on Betting Emporium.

that is the plan yes

looks a nice race

e/w 1/4 1,2,3,4

7-1 the field

Rajdhani Express
Uxizandre
Oscar Whisky
Johns Spirit
Colour Squadron
Buywise
Attaglance
Caid Du Berlais
Champion Court

all look to be running

Pretty sure the top one doesn't go, betway are clear industry best price in the ante-post book Wink

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
simonnatur

View Profile
« Reply #90530 on: November 12, 2014, 08:50:03 PM »

Views on Saturday's PP Gold Cup anyone?  Have just backed Indian Castle e/w at 14-1. Seems good fit with race trends over last 10 years, goes well fresh and on track and ground. Can't find much to dislike. Might have a smaller bet on Persian Snow also e/w.
Guess if we're lucky Mr Channing might give us his thoughts in Road To Riches on Betting Emporium.

Love to hear Adz (where's he disappeared to lately?) and other guru's thoughts if they have any.

Have now settled on a "strategy" haha! of backing several relatively lightly weighted horses that I hope will prosper in what are expected to be quite testing conditions if the forecast rain arrives (Indian Castle, Persian Snow, Caid Du Berlais - would have added Cedre Bleu were it not for the disparity with the exchange price) So by the time Neil adds his picks I'll have backed half the field.

To save you a bit of time Tal, Frankie was tipped up in the pub to win SCD - apparently she has legs all the way up to her arse - you're welcome.

Reluctant to race, came home in own time
neeko

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90531 on: November 12, 2014, 08:54:15 PM »

ok without google i know 7 heard of 8 of the IAACGMOOH contestants does that mean i am smarter than tighty?

sykes half of des and mel - Boddies - Cream of Manchester advert

There is no problem so bad that a politician cant make it worse.

http://www.dec.org.uk
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #90532 on: November 12, 2014, 09:10:37 PM »

Thanks, Simon. Saved me hours of research.

John's Spirit will win the cup, mate. Won it last year. Surprised no one's noticed tbh.

Wink

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #90533 on: November 12, 2014, 11:09:25 PM »

Just watching Gemma Collins on TOWIE (research obviously), really hope she gets lots and lots of Bush tucker trails. She calls herself GC, that's enough for me.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #90534 on: November 12, 2014, 11:10:44 PM »

Just watching Gemma Collins on TOWIE (research obviously), really hope she gets lots and lots of Bush tucker trails. She calls herself GC, that's enough for me.

Currently 2/1 fav.
icles test

View Profile
« Reply #90535 on: November 12, 2014, 11:19:22 PM »

that is the plan yes

looks a nice race

e/w 1/4 1,2,3,4

7-1 the field

Rajdhani Express
Uxizandre
Oscar Whisky
Johns Spirit
Colour Squadron
Buywise
Attaglance
Caid Du Berlais
Champion Court

all look to be running

Some will be 5 places on the day, bfsb already are
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #90536 on: November 12, 2014, 11:28:54 PM »

Currently 2/1 fav.

Cheesy

Gemma Collins is very annoying, so surely the public are going to stitch her up with loads of challenges?

Shame it was only a decent price with bwin...

redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #90537 on: November 12, 2014, 11:29:07 PM »

Just got online for the first time all day, what a lovely surprise to see the WSOP result.

Well done Lord Grumpy.

wow nice coup for fred

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #90538 on: November 13, 2014, 01:17:27 AM »

Walsall duly saw off t'Blades in the paintpot tonight, looking well organised. They're in decent form.

Good enough I feel to back them against out-of-form, disorganised opponents on Saturday.

The 100-30 Wally-Wally H-T/F-T is still there, so flick in a thirth at that price ta.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
JoeBeevers

View Profile
« Reply #90539 on: November 13, 2014, 09:34:53 AM »

..(duplicate post for some reason) - please delete

« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 09:39:03 AM by JoeBeevers » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6032 6033 6034 6035 [6036] 6037 6038 6039 6040 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: