blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:13:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272477 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6034 6035 6036 6037 [6038] 6039 6040 6041 6042 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13333116 times)
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #90555 on: November 13, 2014, 02:57:38 PM »

I have never heard of either but as a fan of IMAC (no whooshing going on here) I am now looking forward to seeing her competing in as many splashing about in water in her jungle wear based tasks this winter.

I know its wrong....

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Knottikay

View Profile
« Reply #90556 on: November 13, 2014, 03:00:43 PM »

16 Nov 2014 - I'm A Celebrity 2014 - First Public Vote Bushtucker Trial - Specials
Tip It

Gemma Collins @ 2/1

Stake : £25.00
Estimated Returns : £
Transaction Reference:
O/0457483/0001127/F
Total Stake : £25.00

There was a prelude to IACGMOOH on television last night. There is going to be initially two groups of five. I believe the voting might be then for one of the 5 in one of the groups to do the 1st trial. If GC isnt in that particular group, she obv will not be voted to do it.

This is all just my opinion. I could be wrong and they all could be up for the vote (which would make more sense TBH). Just thought I would point it out.

PS...Jimmy Bullard FTW. 

I thought the initial vote was for which group goes into the luxury camp and the other to the basic camp.

If that is the case, yes, it would make more sense for them all to be up for the vote.

Life has no rebuy options
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #90557 on: November 13, 2014, 03:02:30 PM »

That's her and yes she was a car saleswoman for BMW but now off the back of TOWIE she has her own Plus size fashion shop with a second due to open and possibly her own fashion label. However she refers to herself as GC, talks about herself being a Diva, says how at 34 years of age she has earned her divaship. Total prat.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #90558 on: November 13, 2014, 03:05:01 PM »

I have never heard of either but as a fan of IMAC (no whooshing going on here) I am now looking forward to seeing her competing in as many splashing about in water in her jungle wear based tasks this winter.

I know its wrong....

Stick to your usual Site, Phil, AsianBabes ftw.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TL900

View Profile
« Reply #90559 on: November 13, 2014, 03:25:19 PM »

Thoughts Kim Huybrechts 5/1 to beat MVG tomorrow GSOD? Looks big to me given the form of both players

@MtSpewmore
Quote from: jgcblack
I wouldn't normally try so hard, but didn't have another opportunity I could wait for. I wasn't ready to surrender what I WANTED SO MUCH, that easily, I couldn't guarantee a call with me staying stoic and relying on a flinch "top pair" calling reflex.
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #90560 on: November 13, 2014, 04:57:50 PM »

I’m A Celebrity . . . Get Me Out Of Here! promises to start with a bang this year as YOU get to decide the Celebrities’ fate from the very start.

The Celebrities have been divided into two groups, A and B and you can choose which group to send to the infamous Celebrity Slammer.

The group entering the Celebrity Slammer will face all manner of dismal discomforts and most importantly, one of them will face the first Bushtucker Trial. The other group will enjoy a final night of luxury.

The Celebs in Group A are: Michael Buerk, Tinchy Stryder, Kendra Wilkinson, Jimmy Bullard and Melanie Sykes.

The Celebs in Group B are: Craig Charles, Vicki Michelle, Carl Fogarty, Nadia Forde and Gemma Collins.

To vote for Group A from a landline call:
09020 44 24 01 or from mobiles only CALL 6 44 24 01.

To vote for Group B from a landline call:
09020 44 24 02 or from mobiles only CALL 6 44 24 02.

Mobile and BT landline votes cost 50p. Other landlines may vary. 15p from each vote goes to the Text Santa charities, details of which can be found here.

group B is 4/6   group A 11/10 with Bwin.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #90561 on: November 13, 2014, 05:00:30 PM »

you can choose which group to send to the infamous Celebrity Slammer.

Infamous...Yes...umm...what?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #90562 on: November 13, 2014, 05:13:40 PM »

Fred Jackson is back and I expect he'll be used more as a short-gain receiver, rather than trying him through the middle of a very sturdy DL. He only played a third of snaps on Sunday and had four targets for 39 yards (on top of 10 rushing yards). Combined run&pass yards is 55.5 (shouty red man) and I'd happily take the overs in a close game. Thoughts?

i think he got 7 carries on Sunday, splitting time with Brown and Dixon?

is that likely to increase tonight, 4 days later? he is listed as "questionable" on the injury report

i think i would pass, against a stingy defense, until i knew he would get a "normal" workload

what would a quote be if he was uninjured?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #90563 on: November 13, 2014, 05:16:01 PM »

Peterborough United have made an approach to take former striker Aaron Mclean on loan, according to his club Bradford City.

The 31-year-old scored 82 goals during four years at Posh.

Bantams boss Phil Parkinson says two League Two clubs have made better financial offers for the forward.

"Obviously Aaron's preference is Peterborough, because it's a higher division and he's played there before,"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30042735

good news, in theory?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #90564 on: November 13, 2014, 05:46:41 PM »

Fred Jackson is back and I expect he'll be used more as a short-gain receiver, rather than trying him through the middle of a very sturdy DL. He only played a third of snaps on Sunday and had four targets for 39 yards (on top of 10 rushing yards). Combined run&pass yards is 55.5 (shouty red man) and I'd happily take the overs in a close game. Thoughts?

is that likely to increase tonight, 4 days later? he is listed as "questionable" on the injury report

i think i would pass, against a stingy defense, until i knew he would get a "normal" workload

He's got to be gambled on, though. We simply have to beat Miami. The schedule remaining is so bad compared to them that being a game ahead is critical.

Stats by week
1: 61 rush 13 rec
2: 24 rush 27 rec
3: 34 rush 78 rec
4: 33 rush 52 rec
5: 49 rush 58 rec
6: 26 rush 17 rec
and then injured in the next game

He won't get the full workload. They'll use Dixon and Brown to split the carries for sure. Miami are good against tight ends, so the slot for short passes into Jackson seems ideal, if they're watching Chandler.

If he was getting the full workload, the line would obviously be bigger. Ever happy to defer to your knowledge on these matters.

Don't care as long as we win Wink

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #90565 on: November 13, 2014, 05:57:36 PM »

Peterborough United have made an approach to take former striker Aaron Mclean on loan, according to his club Bradford City.

The 31-year-old scored 82 goals during four years at Posh.

Bantams boss Phil Parkinson says two League Two clubs have made better financial offers for the forward.

"Obviously Aaron's preference is Peterborough, because it's a higher division and he's played there before,"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30042735

good news, in theory?

We had Aaron when he was at his best and the fact that he can't hold down a starting berth with Bradford says a lot. League Two is probably his level now tbh. It's a bit of a kick in the teeth for Vassell.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #90566 on: November 13, 2014, 06:09:09 PM »

Just watching Gemma Collins on TOWIE (research obviously), really hope she gets lots and lots of Bush tucker trails. She calls herself GC, that's enough for me.

Currently 2/1 fav.

Cheesy

Gemma Collins is very annoying, so surely the public are going to stitch her up with loads of challenges?

Shame it was only a decent price with bwin...

I do believe that GC may get out of some trials on 'health' grounds. There are some that she just would really struggle with physically. Trials generally start off not too bad and I believe it's the later ones that she may get out of doing.

She is 2/1 most trials but also 2/1 first publicly voted trial. They shouldn't be the same price. ITV are also less likely to allow her to get out of the very first one than other later ones.

There are also fewer Celebs that usual to start with and I think 2/1 is worth a small interest. Wouldn't bother too much at 6/4. Shame we missed bwin's massive rick on this last night but I'm still having a nibble at 2/1.

Recc £25 GC First Publicly Voted Trial for Fred at 2/1 with Billys

Yeah, I wouldn't have backed her at 2/1, and could only get pennies on with bwin at the bigger price anyway...

If she starts pulling the 'medical' card to get out of them, I imagine she'd be out pretty lively anyway.

Agree that she'll probably end up doing the first though Cheesy

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #90567 on: November 13, 2014, 06:48:42 PM »

He's got to be gambled on, though. We simply have to beat Miami. The schedule remaining is so bad compared to them that being a game ahead is critical.

Stats by week
1: 61 rush 13 rec
2: 24 rush 27 rec
3: 34 rush 78 rec
4: 33 rush 52 rec
5: 49 rush 58 rec
6: 26 rush 17 rec
and then injured in the next game

He won't get the full workload. They'll use Dixon and Brown to split the carries for sure. Miami are good against tight ends, so the slot for short passes into Jackson seems ideal, if they're watching Chandler.

If he was getting the full workload, the line would obviously be bigger. Ever happy to defer to your knowledge on these matters.

Don't care as long as we win Wink

Buffalo News reporting that Jackson is almost certainly out.

As you were, folks. Back we all go now to IMWKIYWIGMTACP (I'm Mildly Well Known if you watch ITV Get Me to Annoy Chris Packham)

hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #90568 on: November 13, 2014, 08:25:16 PM »

Evening Mr T.

I think we should oppose Argentina again by backing Italy in tomorrows match. It has moved to Friday K.O due to bad weather and the pitch is already bad. I thought Argentina were really poor last week and appeared uninterested until the last 15 mins. They have made 8 changes from last week and this looks almost a reserve team, and they do not have great strength in depth.

Suggest £20 Italy @ 13/8 with betfair.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
GlennDuskTillDawn

View Profile
« Reply #90569 on: November 13, 2014, 09:26:42 PM »

Looks like Posh are trying to turn their fortunes round by bringing Aaron Mclean back on loan.

Time to lump on Walsall.

*Formerly freshprinceofbetair

I work in the pokers. This does not make me good at pokers.
Pages: 1 ... 6034 6035 6036 6037 [6038] 6039 6040 6041 6042 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: