blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:15:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6176 6177 6178 6179 [6180] 6181 6182 6183 6184 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13442994 times)
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #92685 on: December 22, 2014, 08:24:17 AM »

Just into the second quarter.

Buffalo 7-7 Oakland

Draw didn't happen. Marcel Dareus getting injured suddenly opened up the Bills DL and Oakland found some room.

Still think this wasn't a bad one on the facts.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #92686 on: December 22, 2014, 09:51:02 AM »

From eurosport of all things on twitter

Click to see full-size image.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #92687 on: December 22, 2014, 10:07:14 AM »

Daily Report

Profit on Month £212.11

Outstanding Bets £3883.95

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aia1Hxq-NDNWdFk3UmlTSXMzTjRBTVNfOWRndVFsZHc&usp=drive_web#gid=33

A loss of £83 yesterday

First the winners

+£47 on the bet365 offer Liverpool/Arsenal with Skrtel's late equaliser securing the in-play bet draw for £52 less the £5 loss on Oxlade-C scoring the first goal

+£10 Although we were severely restricted, Manziel was 3 for 8 for just over 30 yards when he left the Browns/Panthers game injured, thus ending far below the 185 yards passing quote. this was the moment he was injured

losers

- £100 Band Aid30 was not Xmas number 1.  It was 60th in the hit parade. Unsurprisingly the number 1 was...

- £20 the Dallas Cowboys comprehensive victory over the Indianapolis Colts knocked the Philadelphia Eagles out of the NFL play offs, and not many people would have predicted that three weeks ago with the Eagles 9-3 and ahead in the division after thrashing the Cowboys on Thanksgiving

-£10 Buffalo lost at Oakland, and no half time draw either

ongoing positions

football

not the best of days. top ten bet Newcastle were chinned in the 90th minute to lose the fifth biggest derby in the Premier League

a point for Liverpool, in a game they dominated, didn't help the handicap bet much. Neither did Welbeck score for Arsenal. The snail with the hair did though

NFL

The Green bay Packers and the Pittsburgh Steelers both made the NFL Play offs

the Packers beat tampa bay 20-3. they have a big game next week. if they beat the Lions at home they get teh 2nd seed in the play-offs, a bye and some home field advantage. Lose it, and probably a trip to Dallas in the wild card round

the Steelers beat the Chiefs 20-6. they have a big game next week too. Beat the Bengals at home to win the division, and get a home game in the play offs. we also have pittsburgh to win the division. If Denver could beat Cincinnati on MNFtonight, that would be good news too

The Cardinals, with risible quarterback play, lost 35-6 to the Seahawks at home who took the lead in the NFC West. For the cardinals to now win the division they have to hope the Rams beat the Seahawks next week and they beat the 49ers. Seattle look set for the NFC number one seed and home advantage, which is considerable, throughout the play offs

On the Matt Ryan passing yards bet, where we are each way three places, we look like being tantalisingly short of a return

with a week to go

1    Drew Brees    4,671    
2    Ben Roethlisberger 4,635    
3    Andrew Luck     4,601    
4    Matt Ryan       4,434

Ryan passed for 322 yards yesterday and will definitely be firing it all over the place next week in a winner takes all NFC South game against the Panthers. Luck had a bad game yesterday, and was rested in the second half. Might the same happen in a "dead" weeek 17 game for the Colts who cannot improve their play off position? Something to watch

Aaron Donald picked a bad week to not show up on the stat sheet in the Rams loss to the Giants, with his main DROY rival Khalil Mack starring in the Raiders game

In the same Giants game Odell Beckham once again shredded a defense, for 108 yards and two touchdowns, and is now ahead for OROY. Kelvin Benjamin had a quiet afternoon for the Panthers, 47 yards on 5 catches

Darts

In the PDC Worlds our outsider bet Dave Chisnall went through with a 3-0 win over Ryan De Vreede

NBA

our MVP bet Anthony Davis had his 5th game this season with 30 points, 10 rebounds and 3 blocks this season (rest of NBA has 2 such games combined)

teams, bets we are on in bold

Toronto Raptors won again beating the Knicks 118-108

Cleveland Cavs beat Memphis 105-91

« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 10:10:35 AM by TightEnd » Logged

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #92688 on: December 22, 2014, 10:14:48 AM »

tikay

I am not around today

there is another Bet365 offer tonight, Stoke v Chelsea

If you are around, you might get suggestions for it

the pre-match bet can be placed anytime

the in play bet just after 8pm

remember, the bet365 account is such that you'll only be able to get home-away-draw bets on, in all likelihood, to save you time searching for correct scorers, numbers of corners etc etc

if you are busy PLO8-ing with the high rollers tonight at 8pm and can't get on, no point doing the first bet....

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #92689 on: December 22, 2014, 10:40:28 AM »

tikay

I am not around today

there is another Bet365 offer tonight, Stoke v Chelsea

If you are around, you might get suggestions for it

the pre-match bet can be placed anytime

the in play bet just after 8pm

remember, the bet365 account is such that you'll only be able to get home-away-draw bets on, in all likelihood, to save you time searching for correct scorers, numbers of corners etc etc

if you are busy PLO8-ing with the high rollers tonight at 8pm and can't get on, no point doing the first bet....

Thanks Rich.

I will be PLO8 High-Rolling tonight, but if the bets are recommended & agreed nice & early, (ideally before 5pm) I can probably manage it. I'll put the first bet on pre 5pm, & the "in-play" just after the game starts.

Talking of High Rollers, whilst not exactly Plenners style, I note young Doobs was on the rampage again last night..... 

chico383 1530000 1 £795.60
wesser 0 2 £459
Doooobs 0 3 £278.46

I got the lot whilst High-Rolling, too. Well, a profit of £9.90.

legend, boss, hero

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #92690 on: December 22, 2014, 10:54:53 AM »

So the flick it in bet on the Bills only cost you 10p. Excellent.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #92691 on: December 22, 2014, 11:26:43 AM »

Trying to work out why Liverpool are a similar price to Soton and Spurs for top six, but markedly bigger for top four.

They were impressive yesterday, although Brendan looks like he could do with a holiday, and 9-1 top four looks interesting given what's coming up over Christmas.

They're 4-5 at Burnley, 4-6 home v Swansea and 1-3 home v Leicester. Southampton and Tottenham have much tougher stints.

The 9-1 in a few spots beats the machine and this feels like a good spot for a trade if we fancy it?

Suggest £300 at 9-1 with a view to laying back at shorter in the new year.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #92692 on: December 22, 2014, 11:32:36 AM »

Trying to work out why Liverpool are a similar price to Soton and Spurs for top six, but markedly bigger for top four.

They were impressive yesterday, although Brendan looks like he could do with a holiday, and 9-1 top four looks interesting given what's coming up over Christmas.

They're 4-5 at Burnley, 4-6 home v Swansea and 1-3 home v Leicester. Southampton and Tottenham have much tougher stints.

The 9-1 in a few spots beats the machine and this feels like a good spot for a trade if we fancy it?

Suggest £300 at 9-1 with a view to laying back at shorter in the new year.

I get the logic, but relying on Liverpool to "turn up" every week worries me.

They seem very hit & miss to me. They looked better yesterday, but they can look dire, too, & seem to lack consisterncy.

I just wonder, of all the teams we know of who we can rely on to perform week after week, Liverpool must be near the bottom of the list, surely?

Also, I assume you did a typo. £30, not £300, right?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #92693 on: December 22, 2014, 11:36:56 AM »

Therein lies the gamble. Let's say they only manage four points from those games, we should still be able to close out for a small loss, depending how the other pair get on.

G'wan, flick in the three hundo like a boss.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Knottikay

View Profile
« Reply #92694 on: December 22, 2014, 11:46:46 AM »

Stoke v Chelsea tonight.

Either - DRAW Halftime/CHELSEA FT
...or.....STOKE Halftime/CHELSEA FT

I doubt the Chelsea 'stars' will be looking forward to a cold swirling wind at the Brit tonight. Most of them will be wearing gloves and will not be up for it, whereas Stoke will be. I think the half time talk by Jose is going to be key here.

Not seen markets or team sheets....but FGS selections for me are Bojan Krkic (Stoke) or Hazard/Oscar for Chelsea
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 11:48:35 AM by Knottikay » Logged

Life has no rebuy options
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #92695 on: December 22, 2014, 11:48:23 AM »

Stoke v Chelsea tonight.

Either - DRAW Halftime/CHELSEA FT
...or.....STOKE Halftime/CHELSEA FT

I doubt the Chelsea 'stars' will be looking forward to a cold swirling wind at the Brit tonight. Most of them will be wearing gloves and will not be up for it, whereas Stoke will be. I think the half time talk by Jose is going to be key here.

Not seen markets or team sheets....but FGS selections for me are Bojan Krkic (stoke) or Hazard/Oscar for Chelsea

Ha, thanks Alan.

Alan's a Stoke City fan, for those not in the know.

hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #92696 on: December 22, 2014, 11:56:50 AM »

Mr T, Tighty has already stated that we are restricted so much by 365 that we can only consider backing home, away or draw.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #92697 on: December 22, 2014, 11:59:53 AM »

Mr T, Tighty has already stated that we are restricted so much by 365 that we can only consider backing home, away or draw.

Yes, but you know how I dither, & that gives me 3 choices & only 2 bets........

You do know I'll be dithering all day over that, unless someone points me in the right direction, yeah?

BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #92698 on: December 22, 2014, 12:31:19 PM »

You do know I'll be dithering all day over that, unless someone points me in the right direction, yeah?

If anyone sees anything really good for none restricted accounts please feel free to post/message me!

Otherwise I will probably be going for Chealski then a correct score top price jobbie.

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #92699 on: December 22, 2014, 12:31:36 PM »

As Doobs said yesterday and possibly 355 times before just back something then back something else!

Really is that simple and will always be a good thing to do.
Pages: 1 ... 6176 6177 6178 6179 [6180] 6181 6182 6183 6184 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: