blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 06:31:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272602 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6173 6174 6175 6176 [6177] 6178 6179 6180 6181 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13437643 times)
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #92640 on: December 21, 2014, 02:03:58 AM »

What am I missing about San Diego, I know they have some injuries but to my mind 49ners have been pretty meh, coach seems to have lost the players and they have definitely struggled to get points on the board this season and their defence has been pretty miserable. 

I know all this info is freely available so there is nothing new here but it just seems like San Diego should be favs to me.

Chargers are favourites in the sense that home field advantage normally counts for 3 points IIRC.

Local derby etc, too.

If the niners can protect Kaep a bit, I think they'll win. However, that's a massive If.

Ah ok. 

Check this pretty sick piece of aftertiming but I thought I had Gore for FTD scorer.  Sigh. 
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #92641 on: December 21, 2014, 02:14:16 AM »

It's worse than that: Charlotte Hornets has been demoted to punt return duty.

And yes, that's ridiculously aftertimey.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #92642 on: December 21, 2014, 02:35:11 AM »

Blatant 'I can get on with Paddy' brag Cheesy

Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #92643 on: December 21, 2014, 02:57:56 AM »

Blatant 'I can get on with Paddy' brag Cheesy

Just changed address new so got myself new Bet365/Padraig Accounts :-)
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #92644 on: December 21, 2014, 05:44:37 AM »

Betfair shortie backers arent happy 250k done on 49ners from 1.02 - 1.1 after they led by 21 at the half. 
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #92645 on: December 21, 2014, 09:36:07 AM »

Apparently yesterday's move for Frankie was as a result of another Daily Mail 'Frankie has topped the vote for the past few weeks' leak.

They got that one wrong then.

BBC won't be releasing the results of the final vote.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #92646 on: December 21, 2014, 10:14:38 AM »

Daily Report

Profit on Month £284.91

Outstanding Bets £4053.95

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aia1Hxq-NDNWdFk3UmlTSXMzTjRBTVNfOWRndVFsZHc&usp=drive_web#gid=33

A loss of £42 yesterday

first the winners

- £40 net on the Ladbroke hurdle with Pine Creek 2nd (at 10-1, backed at 18-1) and Shelford 4th offset by Hello George

Here they are going over the last in the middle and right of picture behind the winner

- £30 Bournemouth beating Blackpool 6-1, a job well done

- £28 net on Scottish football bets with wins for Motherwell and Stranraer offset by queens park

Click to see full-size image.

- £30 Redskins/Eagles overs made up 51, backed at 50.5. Shouldn't have been as close as it was!

then the losers

-£50 Peterborough 0, Preston 1, so both teams to score did not come in

-£40 Everton to win at Southampton

-£60 three horses backed in the first at Ascot

- £10 John Campbell did not score for Oxford United

-£10 Chris Polk did not score the first TD for the Eagles

ongoing positions

football

Premier League

West Ham are in the top 4 at Christmas for the first time in the Premier League, we have over 5/2 on them to finish top 10. I am drinking to forget how much I have on Leicester (another defensive mistake), no wins in 12 games, being top 10

Relegation bet WBA lost a 2-0 lead at QPR. they are 2 polints above the relegation zone

Crystal Palace, who we have various bets on, lost 3-0 at Man C. Warnock said that "keeping crystal Palace in the premier league would be the greatest achievement of my career". That's encouraging then

Southampton won for the first time in six games. Forget the football, look at the sky...

Lamela scored a great goal for Spurs. this of course represents the start of his climb to challenge ageuro and diego costa at the top of the premier league goalscoring charts

championship

Down to 10 men, Watford won 1-0 at Reading and remain well in touch in sixth only three points off second

Fulham thrashed Sheffield Wednesday and are one place off the top half and climbing the table steadily

league one

with Peterborough losing and Doncaster winning, the gap between the two is down to 4 points on the £220 match bet. Doncaster, for the relegation bet, are six points above the drop zone

league two

Newport's nascent run came juddering to a halt, beaten 3-0 at Luton. they remain sixth

non league

Dover drew 2-2 at Altrincham and are 10 points above the relegation places

Guernsey won 2-0 at Sittingbourne. the league table shows you the task ahead if Guernsey are going to give us a sweat

http://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/league/isthonesouth

Scotland

Hearts beat Alloa 2-0 and are nine points clear of Rangers at the top of the Scottish Championship with a game in hand

Darts

Gary Anderson beat Kirchner 3-1 and remains favourite to win the second quarter

NFL

The Philadelphia Eagles have done a good old swoon in December, losing three in a row (Only 24% of spread bets took Wash +7. Just 28% of ML bets took Wash) and are now in danger of becoming only the third team since 1980 to start a season 9-3 and not make the play-offs. To do so now they need the Cowboys to lose both their remaining games (a possibility, starting tonight against the Colts) and they need to beat the Giants in their final game

One of the other implications of last night's result was that the Packers, who are at Tampa Bay tonight, are in the play-offs with one more win

Lesean McCoy had a good night, with 116 combined receiving/rushing yards scoring the first touchdown

Meanwhile, college football's bowl season has started. Just as well no one will ever read this far to see this

NBA

Portland Traliblazers won again, beating the Pelicans 114-88

Dallas Mavericks won their first game with Rondo, beating the knackered San Antonio Spurs 99-93

LA Clippers won, beating the Mlwaulkee Bucks 106-102

another good basketball night

Today

don't forget the bet365 In-Play Bet Offer for Liverpool v Arsenal AND Stoke v Chelsea > http://bit.ly/SoccerXtra  

as well as liverpool, Newcastle in action in the North east derby

a big NFL night, for the Packers, Cardinals bets and various player bets

darts, Chisnall plays his first round match tonight

and finally this is the day that Band Aid 30 triumphantly storms to the christmas number one, upsetting the odds. Possibly
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 10:17:06 AM by TightEnd » Logged

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #92647 on: December 21, 2014, 10:24:18 AM »

Meanwhile, college football's bowl season has started. Just as well no one will ever read this far to see this

I read that far, & saw the photo, but you'll need to explain the significance, please.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #92648 on: December 21, 2014, 10:28:11 AM »

I read that far, & saw the photo, but you'll need to explain the significance, please.

don't google Golden showers on a company laptop

My eyes are open wide
maccol

View Profile
« Reply #92649 on: December 21, 2014, 10:37:48 AM »

Must be taking the piss surely. 
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 10:41:13 AM by maccol » Logged

Embracing the variance.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #92650 on: December 21, 2014, 10:42:09 AM »

Apparently yesterday's move for Frankie was as a result of another Daily Mail 'Frankie has topped the vote for the past few weeks' leak.

They got that one wrong then.

BBC won't be releasing the results of the final vote.

It was the Daily Star both times AFAIK.  Shoved it straight back in their eye this time.   Daily Hate got it in their eye too. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #92651 on: December 21, 2014, 12:01:30 PM »

Looking at Gio Bernard total rush+receiving yards think the line is a bit low at 45.5.Would like to recommend £22 on overs with laddies.Thinking behind this is about a 3rd of Bengals run carries and a handful of screens,check downs shovel passes etc.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #92652 on: December 21, 2014, 12:59:01 PM »

Looking at Gio Bernard total rush+receiving yards think the line is a bit low at 45.5.Would like to recommend £22 on overs with laddies.Thinking behind this is about a 3rd of Bengals run carries and a handful of screens,check downs shovel passes etc.

the game is tomorrow, and should be a corker, so remind me then please

I did think it looked like a really solid opportunity to be on unders

http://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl/denver-broncos-at-cincinnati-bengals/total-points

- Denver's offense is much more run-centric than it was a month ago, and Manning is carrying an injury

- Bengals most reliable form of offense is the run via Jeremy Hill.

- Bengal game betting can be tricky. Good Dalton or bad Dalton?!

- Denver have a very strong defense, both up front and in the secondary

- The Bengals are sixth in total rushing yards but the Broncos’ only allow just over 70 rushing yards per game, second in the NFL.

- Since their bye 12 game weeks ago, only one team has rushed for 100 yards against Denver.

47.5 for total points looked too high to me

My eyes are open wide
Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #92653 on: December 21, 2014, 01:57:07 PM »

the game is tomorrow, and should be a corker, so remind me then please

I did think it looked like a really solid opportunity to be on unders

http://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl/denver-broncos-at-cincinnati-bengals/total-points

- Denver's offense is much more run-centric than it was a month ago, and Manning is carrying an injury

- Bengals most reliable form of offense is the run via Jeremy Hill.

- Bengal game betting can be tricky. Good Dalton or bad Dalton?!

- Denver have a very strong defense, both up front and in the secondary

- The Bengals are sixth in total rushing yards but the Broncos’ only allow just over 70 rushing yards per game, second in the NFL.

- Since their bye 12 game weeks ago, only one team has rushed for 100 yards against Denver.

47.5 for total points looked too high to me

Have backed the total points unders myself thinking a lot of clock time will get killed off during a run heavy game.
Newportlad

View Profile
« Reply #92654 on: December 21, 2014, 02:11:11 PM »

Cleveland Browns at Carolina Panthers tonight.

The line for Johnny Manziel passing yards is 185 tonight with redshoutyman   Think we should be on unders here.  He had a shocker of a game last week in his first start.
Cleveland should be run heavy tonight, and I expect them to have more success running the ball against Carolina than they did last week against a good Bengals defence.  This might free up some space for passing with playaction, but he should be playing it safe and take the shorter passes.

For that reason, I also like the over for rushing with Isaiah Crowell.  Line is 48.5 with our Irish friends.
Pages: 1 ... 6173 6174 6175 6176 [6177] 6178 6179 6180 6181 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: