blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 07:11:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272603 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6379 6380 6381 6382 [6383] 6384 6385 6386 6387 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13437717 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #95730 on: March 05, 2015, 12:22:19 PM »

Morning both Mr T's.

A tentative toe back in the waters. Last week I was close to putting Huddersfield to beat Leeds at Rugby League as a tip. I backed it myself and saw Huddersfield give away an easy 3 score lead, then come back and take the lead with 3 minutes to go only for a fluke kick to go against them and lose by 4 points. Leeds still have the old men, Sinfield, Maguire, and Peacock in the crucial positions. At times it was a bit like watching an episode of Last of the summer wine.

Playing away at Hull will be Leed's hardest game so far and we get almost 2-1 on Hull. To beat Leeds they have to defend well in the outside channel as in Hall, Hardaker, and Watkins they have 3 big powerful runners. But apart from that Leeds have little to offer and I will continue to look to oppose them.

Suggest £20 Hull @ 15/8 with betfred.

Bet Reference: 702806805
    Single
            Hull FC v Leeds Rhinos
            Hull FC 9/5   
        Match Winner
    Total Stake: (20.00 x 1) 20.00
    Possible Payout (inc. stake) 56.00

Betfred is currently resting, unfunded, so had to go elsewhere

we will sort a few accounts out when time and allotments allow, as long as it doesn't all kick off again :-)

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #95731 on: March 05, 2015, 12:33:18 PM »

Line for snp seats is currently 42.5 i would think they will do much better maybe not aswell as current polls though
http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/mar/04/snp-set-for-56-of-59-scottish-seats-in-general-election-poll-suggests

suggest £30 @10/11 or better for over 42.5 seats for snp in mays election

Ashcroft was interesting yesterday

i was reading http://www.psa.ac.uk/sites/default/files/PSA%20GE%20Election%20Predictions%20Report.pdf

and in that it contains the following predictions (on page 5)

Click to see full-size image.

i was trying to marry that, and Ashcroft up to o/u 42 seats and wondering whether incumbency and the (proven, i think, usually for the tories but the libdems apply this time) shame factor of telling a pollster you were voting for an unpopular party, only to reverse at the ballot box could mean that Ashcroft was way overstating the snp?

anyway, you've plenty of time in hospital to read the pdf. Hope you are felling a bit better

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #95732 on: March 05, 2015, 12:37:49 PM »

and this was one analysis of the PSA report that would back up Ironside's view

http://may2015.com/featured/experts-dont-think-snp-will-fade-but-inexplicably-predict-they-will-only-win-29-seats/

(throwing it open to feedback anyway, lest there are other opinions on here)

My eyes are open wide
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #95733 on: March 05, 2015, 12:42:26 PM »

I haven't got the original handicap, but suspect Liverpool and Palace are probably just about above average right now.  There isn't much between them on handicap.  I expect Southampton, Stoke and West Ham are probably on top right now.  Maybe Swansea and Man U overachieving too?? I am guessing 1st isn't really possible but top 4 is still a possibility for both.

I might email Hills and try and get the original handicap.  

Hills hcap for EPL as per the RP pre season football guide (i still got a copy)

chelski scr
MC +2
MU +8
ars +8
liverpool +14
spurs +20
everton +26
Newc +34
Stoke+36
soton +34
Swans +40
sund +40
villa +38
WH +40
hull +42
WBA +42
Leics +42
CP +46
QPR +44
Burnely +50

Cheers.  Will do a spreadsheet tonight, but guessing top 4 are Southampton, Stoke, Swansea and Wham.  We need a couple of them to fade, but think our 2 must be average or better.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #95734 on: March 05, 2015, 12:51:30 PM »

8 left in the champ hurdle.  How likely all 8 run?  just thinking of getting the 1/4 1,2,3 now nrnb as every horse is ew value anyway.  If there are 1 or 2 nr's then 1/4 123 is a gift.  Anyone got any thoughts?

Ladbrokes gone 10/3 the new one today for example (so 5/6 a place when its 1/2 a place on bf) and that assumes all 8 run if it cuts up to 5 or 6 runners then it's a massive freeroll betting early.

Be careful with this, lads are apparently saying antepost rules don't apply and will only pay 2 places with an NR

Seems sneaky but just check terms with different books I guess

Incredible if Lads are pulling that stunt.  How is this not an ante post market?  If you were betting on a Monday morning for the feature race on the Saturday Ante post rules would apply.  This is 6 days away from the race so how do ante post rules not apply?  It's not my fault they want to bet to 1/4 123 and go top price every horse in the race in a terrible ew race.

for reference

« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 01:32:42 PM by TightEnd » Logged

My eyes are open wide
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #95735 on: March 05, 2015, 12:52:40 PM »

Wonderful stitich up job on UKIP on last night.

Made out everyone that even dares to think they have a point was a complete lunatic. Great viewing, and pretty sure it won't help their cause.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #95736 on: March 05, 2015, 01:00:36 PM »

In the last election in scotland snp took 53 out of 73 seats in first past the post. That was before the referendum. The 45% are more likely to vote in the general election and are very vocal at present with many former labour fans switching to snp. There is no reason for snp not to take a near clean sweep in election with the only reason given for 29 was that 50 seems a very high number

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #95737 on: March 05, 2015, 01:06:52 PM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/next-uk-general-election/total-seats-snp

its 10/11 o/u 43.5 at 365

as it stands there is nowhere i can get on at 10/11, unless someone can help

My eyes are open wide
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #95738 on: March 05, 2015, 01:11:42 PM »

League of Legends. Possible to bet with 365 and Paddy Power.

Elements at 11/10 to beat Unicorns of Love is a great price. Elements now have one of the best supports in Europe starting in their side. They have been inconsistent however, UoL are a new team to the LCS up against the veteran side Elements. Elements are on blue side, the favourable side with first choice of bans and picks and I reckon the odds are the wrong way round.

Paddy power link - http://www.paddypower.com/bet?action=go_type&category=SPORTS&disp_cat_id=&ev_class_id=403&ev_type_id=25379&ev_oc_grp_ids=1988201&bir_index=
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #95739 on: March 05, 2015, 01:15:00 PM »

I can hardly get on blonde nevermind a bet on lol

As with the scottish election i am much more on the side of the bookies line than the experts although i think they have under estimated the feelings on the 45. In scotland snp are the major party now and no one really disgruntled with the way they are running holyrood people are flocking to them in large numbers

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
T_Mar

View Profile
« Reply #95740 on: March 05, 2015, 01:16:28 PM »

8 left in the champ hurdle.  How likely all 8 run?  just thinking of getting the 1/4 1,2,3 now nrnb as every horse is ew value anyway.  If there are 1 or 2 nr's then 1/4 123 is a gift.  Anyone got any thoughts?

Ladbrokes gone 10/3 the new one today for example (so 5/6 a place when its 1/2 a place on bf) and that assumes all 8 run if it cuts up to 5 or 6 runners then it's a massive freeroll betting early.

Be careful with this, lads are apparently saying antepost rules don't apply and will only pay 2 places with an NR

Incredible if Lads are pulling that stunt.  How is this not an ante post market?  If you were betting on a Monday morning for the feature race on the Saturday Ante post rules would apply.  This is 6 days away from the race so how do ante post rules not apply?  It's not my fault they want to bet to 1/4 123 and go top price every horse in the race in a terrible ew race.

Friend was at preview evening in Leeds last night and Sky were openly saying they were doing same... Not that anyone can get on with sky for this to matter but def worth checking when placing bets

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #95741 on: March 05, 2015, 01:24:38 PM »

Incredible if Lads are pulling that stunt.  How is this not an ante post market?  If you were betting on a Monday morning for the feature race on the Saturday Ante post rules would apply.  This is 6 days away from the race so how do ante post rules not apply?  It's not my fault they want to bet to 1/4 123 and go top price every horse in the race in a terrible ew race.

Friend was at preview evening in Leeds last night and Sky were openly saying they were doing same... Not that anyone can get on with sky for this to matter but def worth checking when placing bets

Skybet have the race in their ante post section.  I appreciate it is not a good race to lay ew bets in but then no one is forcing these firms to go NRNB, 1/4 123 etc when the race is still an ante post race and therefore ante post rules should apply.  It doesn't mention anywhere on their website below that if there are less than 8 runners then the place terms will change so why would any punter expect not to be paid out 3 places under standard ante post rules?  Are they only going to pay two places on ante post bets placed last year if there are only 7 runners?

https://www.skybet.com/horse-racing/cheltenham/event/17556785
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 01:27:48 PM by arbboy » Logged
T_Mar

View Profile
« Reply #95742 on: March 05, 2015, 01:27:45 PM »

for reference

That's as it stands Tighty, but lads are claiming these are now 'early prices' and terms subject to change if any NR's as opposed to antepost rules which means 3 places regardless of any NR.... It's pretty dirty on their part

Might not be all books though do just putting it out there to check
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 01:32:07 PM by TightEnd » Logged
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #95743 on: March 05, 2015, 01:27:45 PM »

League of Legends. Possible to bet with 365 and Paddy Power.

Elements at 11/10 to beat Unicorns of Love is a great price. Elements now have one of the best supports in Europe starting in their side. They have been inconsistent however, UoL are a new team to the LCS up against the veteran side Elements. Elements are on blue side, the favourable side with first choice of bans and picks and I reckon the odds are the wrong way round.

Paddy power link - http://www.paddypower.com/bet?action=go_type&category=SPORTS&disp_cat_id=&ev_class_id=403&ev_type_id=25379&ev_oc_grp_ids=1988201&bir_index=

I must be old

what does this mean? "Elements now have one of the best supports in Europe starting in their side."

what does this mean? "Elements are on blue side, the favourable side with first choice of bans and picks "

anyway, how much do you want on and can anyone get on? (thread can't at b365 or pp)

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #95744 on: March 05, 2015, 01:33:27 PM »

I can hardly get on blonde nevermind a bet on lol

As with the scottish election i am much more on the side of the bookies line than the experts although i think they have under estimated the feelings on the 45. In scotland snp are the major party now and no one really disgruntled with the way they are running holyrood people are flocking to them in large numbers

thanks

if anyone can get us on, great

if not, plenty of indivduals will no doubt follow the tip in anyway

My eyes are open wide
Pages: 1 ... 6379 6380 6381 6382 [6383] 6384 6385 6386 6387 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: