blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:02:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272622 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13446358 times)
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #690 on: February 26, 2012, 04:25:19 AM »

Do you have a PP or Ladbrokes account Tikay? I write a betting article on the UFC for the biggest MMA website in the UK, The Fight Lounge, and have a strong fancy for Cheick Kongo to win by TKO/KO tonight. Ladbrokes are best price 11/8.

I had a 125/1 winner a few weeks back and again have tipped up a similar priced longshot which is by far best priced on PP as they go 9/1 for one of the elements whilst most are 11/2. It's in the article below.

Good luck if you get involved.

http://www.thefightlounge.co.uk/ufc-144-beat-the-bookmakers/

TYVM scotty. I have to swerve this, as I am somewhat opposed to MMA & the like, & so I'd really rather not wager on the outcome.

Very nice piece of writing there, though.

How long have you been doing that?

Does it pay reasonably?

Can I ask why you're opposed to MMA? I'm fairly sure you'd back a boxing tip if it was given, especially by someone you have experience with.

I've been writing for the site for a couple of months now and enjoy it alot. It doesn't pay reasonably, it doesn't pay at all actually. Not at the moment anyway.
bigtadger

View Profile
« Reply #691 on: February 26, 2012, 04:47:09 AM »

We seem to be in some trouble here.......

Any views on Westwood @ 8/15 as suggested by Mr Badger?

It looks no better than the right price even at 1.60 on BF
westwood won easily , job done ! why wasnt it value surely a win is a win isnt it , maybe im missing something here !!!!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #692 on: February 26, 2012, 06:48:00 AM »

£25 Cloudy Lane, Cheltenham Foxhunters, 14/1 general. Nuff sayed.

About time our resident author ggave a tip. I hope you have considered the effect of thr drzaw on this.

Win only, one assumes?

ON

26/02/2012 Single O/10805850/0000043 £25.00 Foxhunter Chase
Cloudy Lane @ 14/1 

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #693 on: February 26, 2012, 06:51:02 AM »

Do you have a PP or Ladbrokes account Tikay? I write a betting article on the UFC for the biggest MMA website in the UK, The Fight Lounge, and have a strong fancy for Cheick Kongo to win by TKO/KO tonight. Ladbrokes are best price 11/8.

I had a 125/1 winner a few weeks back and again have tipped up a similar priced longshot which is by far best priced on PP as they go 9/1 for one of the elements whilst most are 11/2. It's in the article below.

TYVM scotty. I have to swerve this, as I am somewhat opposed to MMA & the like, & so I'd really rather not wager on the outcome.

Does it pay reasonably?

Can I ask why you're opposed to MMA? I'm fairly sure you'd back a boxing tip if it was given, especially by someone you have experience with.

I've been writing for the site for a couple of months now and enjoy it alot. It doesn't pay reasonably, it doesn't pay at all actually. Not at the moment anyway.

I just find it a little too violent for my personal taste, to be honest. I'm a bit of a wimp!

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #694 on: February 26, 2012, 09:37:58 AM »

Does it pay reasonably?

I just find it a little too violent for my personal taste, to be honest. I'm a bit of a wimp!

Turned out it was a good dodge by you Tikay, done my conkers in.
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #695 on: February 26, 2012, 05:39:28 PM »

Does it pay reasonably?

But you're ok with horses having to be shot when they shatter their necks whilst landing on a helpless wee jockey?

MMA is ridiculously safe Tikay. It's just 2 blokes doing what they enjoy which happens to be knocking the shit out of each other.

They're all hugs afterwards.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #696 on: February 26, 2012, 05:59:34 PM »

Shocking tip from Chiprich this week!

Wd Tighty.

Incred Tighty, well done.

Shame about ChipRich' tip , bit of a stinker.

hahaha, i was just passing on the info!

BH piled on too, so ignore him.

sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #697 on: February 26, 2012, 07:36:44 PM »

Shocking tip from Chiprich this week!

Wd Tighty.

Incred Tighty, well done.

Shame about ChipRich' tip , bit of a stinker.

hahaha, i was just passing on the info!

BH piled on too, so ignore him.

don't blame others Richard, we all make mistakes.

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #698 on: February 27, 2012, 09:35:24 AM »

Nice tip on the best director bet at the Oscars.  I know it was odds on, but getting on at 1.7ish then it going to 1.15 for the next month was a good read.    Nicely tipped Keith.

Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #699 on: February 27, 2012, 10:19:38 AM »

Hammad Azam to topscore for Pakistan today- 12s with Sky, 10s with Stan James and Bet365

If anyone could have some on for me it would be great as got offered £8.33 and £5.45
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #700 on: February 27, 2012, 10:34:53 AM »

Hammad Azam to topscore for Pakistan today- 12s with Sky, 10s with Stan James and Bet365

If anyone could have some on for me it would be great as got offered £8.33 and £5.45

Thanks.

What time does it start, please, Dave?

How much did you want to bet - for you, I mean?

Have sent you a PM.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 10:37:47 AM by tikay » Logged

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #701 on: February 27, 2012, 10:54:30 AM »

UPDATE - 10's with 365 & Stan James, but only 11/2 with Sky Bet.

Splash

WonkyJim / Donkeyjim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #702 on: February 27, 2012, 10:56:05 AM »

Thanks.

What time does it start, please, Dave?

How much did you want to bet - for you, I mean?

Have sent you a PM.

4pm

".....and Buckley ponders how to play Aces to lose the maximum."
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #703 on: February 27, 2012, 10:56:32 AM »

Thanks, Splosh.

Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #704 on: February 27, 2012, 11:02:27 AM »

Been used as an unbowled allrounder coming in 7/8- think might open with him today in which case should be poke. If he does come in 7, then the price is right
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: