blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:00:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272619 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 543 544 545 546 [547] 548 549 550 551 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13445562 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8190 on: June 10, 2012, 02:43:43 PM »

Daily Update, as at 2.45pm, Sunday 10th June

LOSS on Month = £136

Unsettled bets = £947.50

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aia1Hxq-NDNWdFk3UmlTSXMzTjRBTVNfOWRndVFsZHc#gid=8

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #8191 on: June 10, 2012, 02:46:02 PM »

Rugby League.  Castleford v Salford

Here we have a bad team playing an average team. However the average team, Salford, have had 2 good results in the last 2 weeks beating Huddersfield and Catalans. This will give them the expectation of winning today, and expectation is a wonderful thing to have in sport- far better than hope!

This won't be a game to go out of your way to watch, indeed the recent heavy rain means points expectation will be low, and if it rains today then expect plenty of mistakes.

Recommend £25 Salford win Evens Ladbrokes and Stan James
                  £5 Draw  18-1  Stan James Betfred W Hill

Nice and bright up here at the moment.

Also I think Cas should win this game. They are not a bad team at home and Salford really don't seam to travel well.

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8192 on: June 10, 2012, 03:05:07 PM »

Daily Summary as at 3pm, Sunday 10th June

Rather an awkward day for me to get bets on, as I was otherwise engaged, and I missed a Boxing bet, &, I think, a Speedway bet. No idea how they got on, perhaps best not look.
ha
Singeee & Tighty shared the honours.

Singhee put up two beautifully reasoned bets, both won, though I invested a little lesss than he suggested, but very happy to clear £100 net. Sample size is microscopic, but Baseball sits near or at the top of the ROI table, & is out 4th or 5th most profitable medium now. Lovely.

Tighty found a bet for some nutcase animal footballer to be booked first. Now, aftertiming changes our perspective, but at 10/1, what a great bet, so obvious when you examine it. How the hell he come to spot that, that's the question? £100 net profit.

We did not do much else (completed) yesterday, so pleaed with that, well done guys.

Our McIllroy Golf bet continues, we have £25 @ 10/1, (hector strikes again?), but, sensibly or otherwise, wise counsel prevailed upon us to green out, & I think we now make £50 one way, £100 the other, so we've locked up a profit.  Delighted.

Another SSS (Sandy Stat Special), "no hole in one", remains alive after 80% of the bullets have missed. One more day.....

Our England Test Cricket 3-0 whitewash is, as we speak, being given the last rites. When you think how many days it has helped sate our gambling buzz, I don't regret it, immense value. Tighty apologised for it today, apologies are non-compliant here, so he gets the choice of a 1 day Thread Veto, or he must produce some sort of bell graph for that innings of 95 by a Number 11.

The Miami NBA bet remains tantalisingly live, it all comes down to a best of 7, & we are still alive. Like the Test bet for 3-0, loads of fun with that, win or lose. Jaffa stuck the result up for last night, but told me not to read it, so I did not.

Probably best to look at our Euro12 positions seperately, we have so many, I know RVP failed to score, but that Gomez found his shooting boots, so that was a grand start, & with the van Animal bet in the bag, we have made a decent start. Euro12 runs daily now for a goodly while, & I'm really pleased we have got a nice mixed book on all sorts of (hopefully) long sweats.

We have almost £1,000 invested in Unsettled Bets on various sports, a third of our 'roll, but it's nicely balanced, & I'm fine with it.

I don't think we've had a "Maximum" bet for a while, but we'll wait for the right ones, far & few between, & pick our spots with care. 4 or 5 of those a month is plenty.

Happy. 

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8193 on: June 10, 2012, 03:07:20 PM »

My man in Vegas thinks that Pacman to win inside the distance should be under 2.25, can be backed at 2.7ish (if you're awake)

Missed that Jeff, sorry, I was awake, but I was tending the allotment.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8194 on: June 10, 2012, 03:09:48 PM »

You should have a £50 free in running bet with Bet365 on the Spain Italy match tomorrow. I would recommend the relatively boring £50 on Spain @ 4/5, followed by the same again once the match kicks off. So we'll effectively have £50 @ 8/5.

Not sure I understand why I should have a £50 free in-running bet, can you explain, please?

Also, I am severely restricted on Bet365 (note the chirp), so if I DO have a free £50 bet, will they allow me to place it, given that I need to "match it" to get the maths right, or will my "free bet", assuming I have one, also be restricted??

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #8195 on: June 10, 2012, 03:10:03 PM »

If you lose 1k are you stopping Mr Ken Doll?

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8196 on: June 10, 2012, 03:11:01 PM »

0-0 full time in Germany v Portugal at 3.65?

Has the market reacted enough to Holland losing?

Feel the incentive to win this match has diminished massively for both teams and I reckon this is nearly the price 0-0 would be if Holland had won!

I would make this a 2/1 shot.

Phew, dodged a bullet there!

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8197 on: June 10, 2012, 03:15:22 PM »

If you lose 1k are you stopping Mr Ken Doll?

No, the 'roll is now £3,000, Mr Costa Coffee.

If we lost £1k of the £3k, we'd reduce the max bet (5% of the 'roll) to £100.

If we lost the lot, yes, we'd stop, & admit we failed.

Good to see the Senior Internet Constabulary is policing the thread, though your apprentice, gatters, keeps an eye on us, & likes to ensure he issues his quota of charges, whilst you concentrate on more major Interweb violations. Proper delegation that.

Killerkilsby

View Profile
« Reply #8198 on: June 10, 2012, 03:18:34 PM »

Canadian Grand Prix .....

Felipe Massa 2.5 ( Betfair)  to finish in Top 6 in tonight's race in Canada.

I'm having £30 at 2.5  £45 profit

Ferrari's going well this weekend and Massa is already starting 6Th on grid so must be have outstanding chance to be in top 6 for such a experienced driver.

Worth a look Tikay ?

Really not liking this bet tbh, Massa is simply not the same since his accident. I think its his last year at Ferrari and he will have to drop down to a lower team or this will be the end.

This year he's been awful currently sitting 14th in the overall table whilst his team mate tops the table.

His best result all year has been 6th, behind him on the grid today you have Button, Raikkonen, Grosjean who have all outperformed him this year, and have the pace to get past.

I know he already starts in 6th, but I really don't fancy him to hold it.
MereNovice
Gamesmaster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8199 on: June 10, 2012, 03:19:52 PM »

This is not a rub.
It should be noted that Ramdin made the top score for the West Indies with 107 not out. Although this is one test late (and Chanderpaul isn't playing) I think it indicates that Tighty's 16/1 tip for the last test was excellent value.

Reigning Blonde Fantasy Ashes and Super League Champions
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8200 on: June 10, 2012, 03:22:54 PM »

Rugby League.  Castleford v Salford

Here we have a bad team playing an average team. However the average team, Salford, have had 2 good results in the last 2 weeks beating Huddersfield and Catalans. This will give them the expectation of winning today, and expectation is a wonderful thing to have in sport- far better than hope!

This won't be a game to go out of your way to watch, indeed the recent heavy rain means points expectation will be low, and if it rains today then expect plenty of mistakes.

Recommend £25 Salford win Evens Ladbrokes and Stan James
                  £5 Draw  18-1  Stan James Betfred W Hill

hector is currently in irrestible form, so temporarily enjoys the rare privilege usually only extended to Thread Elders of "following blind".

A bit of fun for £35, from the man in form, job done. 

I got a slightly better price, so made it £30 @ 11/10) with Ladbrokes, on Salford, & £5 the draw @ 18/1, also Ladbrokes.

ON

Selection11/10 - Salford City Reds

EventCastleford Tigers v Salford City Reds Super League

MarketMatch betting
 Your bets (1) Single - Salford City Reds
1 line at £30.00 per line
Total stake for this bet: £30.00
Potential Return: £63.00
Time: 10/06/12 15:20
Receipt No: O/142640973/0000060

Selection18/1 - Draw

EventCastleford Tigers v Salford City Reds Super League

MarketMatch betting
 Your bets (1) Single - Draw
1 line at £5.00 per line
Total stake for this bet: £5.00
Potential Return: £95.00
Time: 10/06/12 15:21
Receipt No: O/142640973/0000061

Killerkilsby

View Profile
« Reply #8201 on: June 10, 2012, 03:25:09 PM »

Punt wise, i wouldn't mind a small £5 banzai bet on Button to win the Grand Prix at 44/1 (Betfair)

Last year he drove from last place to win it, albeit under adverse weather conditions. He starts 10th today and needs alot of good fortune but hes got the pace in the car.

Wont hurt the roll.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8202 on: June 10, 2012, 03:26:09 PM »

This is not a rub.
It should be noted that Ramdin made the top score for the West Indies with 107 not out. Although this is one test late (and Chanderpaul isn't playing) I think it indicates that Tighty's 16/1 tip for the last test was excellent value.

Thanks Mere. For a sort of non-bettor, Tighty comes up with some really good quirky stuff, I have no idea how he spots them though.

I note also your sneaky attempt to get him some House Points to avoid his thread censure, but I'm not budging, he gets a 1 day Thread Veto OR he does that graph. He will have to learn. 

Loved his Von Animal bet, really sharp-eyed that.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8203 on: June 10, 2012, 03:33:15 PM »

Ferrari's going well this weekend and Massa is already starting 6Th on grid so must be have outstanding chance to be in top 6 for such a experienced driver.

Worth a look Tikay ?

Deffo "worth a look" Ian, & I do note there was an objection.

We keep missing your winners (& losers?) I really want to see you on the plus side of the thread ledger, it's an odd, almost quirky bet, and we are so far 0 for plenty in F1, so we are going with it to try & break our duck with a low cost bet, gives us some TV fun, too.

£30 @ 6/4, Blue Square, Messrs Massa, Top 6.

ON

Selection 1

Selection Felipe Massa @ 6/4 
Market
 Top 6 Finish

Event
 Formula 1
Canadian Grand Prix
2012-06-10 19:00:00

Bet Type

Bet Type
 Win Single

Unit Stake
 £30.00

Number of Units
 x1

Total Stake
 £30.00

Time and Date Placed
 2012-06-10 15:30:00

Receipt Number
 O/0891659/0000044
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 03:35:15 PM by tikay » Logged

Xpressman

NEW ADVENTURE..... WITH THE GILLS !!

View Profile
« Reply #8204 on: June 10, 2012, 03:33:49 PM »

Worth a look Tikay ?

Really not liking this bet tbh, Massa is simply not the same since his accident. I think its his last year at Ferrari and he will have to drop down to a lower team or this will be the end.

This year he's been awful currently sitting 14th in the overall table whilst his team mate tops the table.

His best result all year has been 6th, behind him on the grid today you have Button, Raikkonen, Grosjean who have all outperformed him this year, and have the pace to get past.

I know he already starts in 6th, but I really don't fancy him to hold it.

Well i hope your wrong .... Massa despite his terrible accident is still a top driver and should not been underestimated ... But i accept that he has had a tough time recently ...but he is still driving a quality car which has performed well this weekend so i will keep my Fingers Crossed, just got a feeling that he will have a good race

Pages: 1 ... 543 544 545 546 [547] 548 549 550 551 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: