blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 08, 2024, 04:43:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272928 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 1724 1725 1726 1727 [1728] 1729 1730 1731 1732 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13577113 times)
ruholding

little grey cells

View Profile
« Reply #25905 on: January 09, 2013, 04:52:22 PM »

Quality of player obv very good in the Masters, shortish matches, 10's is around the rigth price imo.

11's very marginal value

Thanks Dwayne.

I think, unless it is a standout piece of value, then we would give it a miss.

It is hard to assesss if the price is good, that is the problem as I see it.

think you could be making a mistake here mr k..................

PS CHOMPY STILL 0 BRACELETS
ruholding

little grey cells

View Profile
« Reply #25906 on: January 09, 2013, 04:54:49 PM »

My point is

- the top half is really tough. I don't want to be backing anyone in that half

- I don't want to be laying Trump in the bottom half really given its comparative weakness. Trump has a squiggle to my mind. Tough to lay tough to back, because who knows which player is turning up?

I'd take a path of Bingham/Williams or Stevens through to the semis for Selby as one of the better routes through in the draw

ps im there mon-thur (except wed evening) if anyone fancies a pint?

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #25907 on: January 09, 2013, 04:58:48 PM »

My point is

- I don't want to be laying Trump in the bottom half really given its comparative weakness. Trump has a squiggle to my mind. Tough to lay tough to back, because who knows which player is turning up?

I'd take a path of Bingham/Williams or Stevens through to the semis for Selby as one of the better routes through in the draw

off to book tickets for wenesday evening

( :-))) )

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #25908 on: January 09, 2013, 04:59:26 PM »

Quality of player obv very good in the Masters, shortish matches, 10's is around the rigth price imo.

11's very marginal value

Thanks Dwayne.

I think, unless it is a standout piece of value, then we would give it a miss.

It is hard to assesss if the price is good, that is the problem as I see it.

think you could be making a mistake here mr k..................

Ha! It would not be the first time Mr RU.

I have to go with the flow.

I would deffo not dissuade others from getting on though, & that is the real point & value of your & others recommendations. Everyone must decide for themselves. Feedback has been very mixed, due to the Draw mainly I think.

I hope he pockets the lot, & so do you.   

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
ruholding

little grey cells

View Profile
« Reply #25909 on: January 09, 2013, 05:00:48 PM »

My point is

off to book tickets for wenesday evening

( :-))) )

lol sir il be at ars v swa  - only missing the jester form leicester though

kpnuts

KP Nuts: All Hat, No Cattle

View Profile
« Reply #25910 on: January 09, 2013, 05:02:48 PM »

Like Lance @ 4/7 to cry tears during Oprah chat. Can't see why he'd choose her for 1st interview unless he's going to open the waterworks. Even if he doesn't confess, he's liable to break down playing the victim card, IMO. Make it about a 1/9 shot.

http://www.paddypower.com/bet/sports-novelties/lance-armstrong-betting?ev_oc_grp_ids=1154442

@kpnuts134
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #25911 on: January 09, 2013, 05:07:29 PM »

For the record, I have received today the Account Balance from my now defunct Stan James account.

It's been a pleasure Mr James.   

I was a c£500 loser when they closed me down and they never sent me a penny.

Did you get the "this decision has been taken at the highest level and will not be reversed" spiel?

No, I never even got an e-Mail, supposedly because I ticked the "No Promos & Offers by e-Mail" box I guess.

I just rung up & asked why my Account had been closed, & they told me there & then. They said "your Account is now closed, we are sorry" or somesuch.

I would not argue anyway. My standard line in such situations is "if they don't want my business, I don't want to deal with them", I don't see the point in getting uppity about these things. I've not actually been banned from anything before except 2+2 for spammage - fair cop guv - & Church, when I was a lad, for messing about in the pews.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #25912 on: January 09, 2013, 05:09:40 PM »

Like Lance @ 4/7 to cry tears during Oprah chat. Can't see why he'd choose her for 1st interview unless he's going to open the waterworks. Even if he doesn't confess, he's liable to break down playing the victim card, IMO. Make it about a 1/9 shot.

http://www.paddypower.com/bet/sports-novelties/lance-armstrong-betting?ev_oc_grp_ids=1154442

Incredible market.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #25913 on: January 09, 2013, 05:09:54 PM »

Bugger. Was prepared to back this but 4/9 already. Would go against a lifetime of avoiding such prices! The 5/6 for over 5.5 times the word "doping" is said seems a steal too!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 05:22:24 PM by BigAdz » Logged

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #25914 on: January 09, 2013, 06:08:19 PM »

For the record, I have received today the Account Balance from my now defunct Stan James account.

Did you get the "this decision has been taken at the highest level and will not be reversed" spiel?

No, I never even got an e-Mail, supposedly because I ticked the "No Promos & Offers by e-Mail" box I guess.

I just rung up & asked why my Account had been closed, & they told me there & then. They said "your Account is now closed, we are sorry" or somesuch.

I would not argue anyway. My standard line in such situations is "if they don't want my business, I don't want to deal with them", I don't see the point in getting uppity about these things. I've not actually been banned from anything before except 2+2 for spammage - fair cop guv - & Church, when I was a lad, for messing about in the pews.

Was that Mrs Pew or Miss Pew, or both? thumbs up

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #25915 on: January 09, 2013, 06:30:55 PM »

Was that Mrs Pew or Miss Pew, or both? thumbs up

I think he's just trying to schmooze kinboshi onto the thread.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #25916 on: January 09, 2013, 07:21:57 PM »

Anyone see the horse 3.05 Ludlow?

I can't seem to make my mind up here. Hard to make your mind up when I was actually on the horse.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #25917 on: January 09, 2013, 07:25:55 PM »

I can't seem to make my mind up here. Hard to make your mind up when I was actually on the horse.

You were the jockey, Aaron? Nice one.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #25918 on: January 09, 2013, 07:33:40 PM »

Tap. In.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #25919 on: January 09, 2013, 07:36:09 PM »

Explains why he's looking to lose a few lbs.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
Pages: 1 ... 1724 1725 1726 1727 [1728] 1729 1730 1731 1732 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: