blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:50:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 2380 2381 2382 2383 [2384] 2385 2386 2387 2388 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13442446 times)
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #35745 on: March 29, 2013, 09:54:29 PM »

Nice call with Millwall Tighty

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #35746 on: March 29, 2013, 09:55:38 PM »

I never even saw that.

Gvyibynbo iutuvonukbtcyibhubuibk

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #35747 on: March 29, 2013, 10:32:09 PM »

Value spotted in the Blue Sq Prem tomorrow.

Barrow are 5/1 to win away at Grimsby with BetVictor. I think thats huge considering Barrow have their lives to fight for just into the relegation zone. They have also won their last two games.  Grimsby on the other hand are falling to pieces, have lost their 4 of their last 5 and are low on confidence. They were fighting for the title but fell away but should still make the play offs as their only real challengers are Forest Green who are also playing poorly.  Grimsby will possibly be saving themselves to ensure they are all fit for the play offs now they cant win the title. The balance of motivation and confidence certainly sits with Barrow and i'd call this much more even than 8/13 vs 5/1.

Reccomend a small wager
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #35748 on: March 29, 2013, 10:41:50 PM »

Value spotted in the Blue Sq Prem tomorrow.

Barrow are 5/1 to win away at Grimsby with BetVictor. I think thats huge considering Barrow have their lives to fight for just into the relegation zone. They have also won their last two games.  Grimsby on the other hand are falling to pieces, have lost their 4 of their last 5 and are low on confidence. They were fighting for the title but fell away but should still make the play offs as their only real challengers are Forest Green who are also playing poorly.  Grimsby will possibly be saving themselves to ensure they are all fit for the play offs now they cant win the title. The balance of motivation and confidence certainly sits with Barrow and i'd call this much more even than 8/13 vs 5/1.

Reccomend a small wager

Thanks Greg, I will have a look at that in the morning.

On the balance of things, and at first sight, 5/1 does look generous.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #35749 on: March 29, 2013, 10:44:30 PM »

Recommend £60 on Northampton vs Torquay at 5/6.

Northampton have incredible home form, and play 4th bottom in the table. I've looked at the local papers and a few other sources and just cannot understand the price at all. We beat betfair/pinnacle by a tiny amount (they are 13/16)

edit: Worst case probably a decent chance to help your PP or another restrictive firm- if the bet gets no love something like £30 or £24 helps the account image and is as close to b/e as possible if the betfair price is correct.

I never realised this was today Adam, sorry.

Nice bet, well done.

Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #35750 on: March 29, 2013, 10:56:29 PM »

Whilst i am at it. Wigan to beat Norwich at home are Evs with PP. Wigan are typically strong on the run in, have begun to pick up a little winning two from their last three.  Norwich are not playing great, are drawing a lot of games and generally quite poor and will think they can almost coast to safety and are without a decent Prem keeper following Bunn's suspension and Ruddy being out injured. Cant see anything other than an easy Wigan win and suggest they really should be odds on here.

Recommend Fred gets on this too.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #35751 on: March 29, 2013, 11:14:11 PM »

Whilst i am at it. Wigan to beat Norwich at home are Evs with PP. Wigan are typically strong on the run in, have begun to pick up a little winning two from their last three.  Norwich are not playing great, are drawing a lot of games and generally quite poor and will think they can almost coast to safety and are without a decent Prem keeper following Bunn's suspension and Ruddy being out injured. Cant see anything other than an easy Wigan win and suggest they really should be odds on here.

Wigan at evens means the layers think they are the best side even before home advantage.   Norwich are 7 points clear of them.  This doesn't suggest massive value on the face of it, or an obvious easy win.

I remember reading some stats a year or so back suggesting that though people expect teams in relegation battle to fight much harder for their survival; the reality is that on average the bad teams continue playing badly.  There are teams like Wigan last year that go on very good runs, but there are others like Wolves last year who get worse.  The average is somewhere close to as bad as ever. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #35752 on: March 29, 2013, 11:32:39 PM »

Wigan at evens means the layers think they are the best side even before home advantage.   Norwich are 7 points clear of them.  This doesn't suggest massive value on the face of it, or an obvious easy win.

I remember reading some stats a year or so back suggesting that though people expect teams in relegation battle to fight much harder for their survival; the reality is that on average the bad teams continue playing badly.  There are teams like Wigan last year that go on very good runs, but there are others like Wolves last year who get worse.  The average is somewhere close to as bad as ever. 

Not sure i am following your point Doobs. You cant ignore Wigan's revival and survival credentials.

Wolves were terrible last year and got worse because they sacked big bent nosed Mick, whereas Wigan have some fire power and Norwich have simply stopped playing. Most of their boys are wearing in the flip flops ready for summer and Grant Holt is still digesting his christmas pud.

Do you think the price is correct. I wasnt suggesting it was huge value but it does represent some decent value in my mind worth a small bet.
moonandback

View Profile
« Reply #35753 on: March 30, 2013, 01:57:34 AM »

game on in the bball tied with 4 secs left

its better that i have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
moonandback

View Profile
« Reply #35754 on: March 30, 2013, 02:01:46 AM »

OT come on michigan

Teacake

View Profile
« Reply #35755 on: March 30, 2013, 02:08:01 AM »

I have no idea how Michigan got this to OT but they look like winning now, 3 up with 1.02 to go.
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #35756 on: March 30, 2013, 02:17:17 AM »

I never even saw that.

Gvyibynbo iutuvonukbtcyibhubuibk

Yes Tighty it doesn't matter if we got lucky with a 3rd min Leicester red card you or some-else should of spoken up earlier  Wink
moonandback

View Profile
« Reply #35757 on: March 30, 2013, 02:20:15 AM »

got there! should have been easier Michigan played matador defense for 37 mins thank god for Trey Burke doing a jordan impression down the stretch.

redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #35758 on: March 30, 2013, 03:09:55 AM »

Incredible game.  Could be bettered if FGCU can make a game of this.

rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #35759 on: March 30, 2013, 06:17:46 AM »

PP go 5 places in the 3:05 tomorrow. Turns out backing Northampton won't help your account Sad I picked Global Village out for 8.87 ew but only because it was closest to BF price at this moment. Not a recommend more of a highlight of the offer.

Btw, my dad gave me a mouthwatering idea today. Each way doubles from the National and the Masters!!

Global Village/ Imperial Commander/ (Rose/Schwartzel/Adam) max bet 1p each way. Minimum stake is 8p. Doh.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 06:28:35 AM by rfgqqabc » Logged

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
Pages: 1 ... 2380 2381 2382 2383 [2384] 2385 2386 2387 2388 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: