blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 09, 2024, 10:20:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272930 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 3183 3184 3185 3186 [3187] 3188 3189 3190 3191 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13583328 times)
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #47790 on: August 12, 2013, 11:02:22 AM »

Research for the Carney bet goes little further than knowing that had I found myself playing against him I would have used my superior intellect and game reading skills to ensure that when he got the ball I was doing something of vital importance on the opposite side of the pitch. He is a monster. It really was a bit of a rick by the Ladbrokes price setter but one which people who had a Ladbrokes account should have benefited.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #47791 on: August 12, 2013, 11:06:09 AM »

horsey only gives a snippet of the entertainment, it's quite comedic, so much slandering back and forth.

It's extraordinary - either his account has been hacked, or he's lost the plot.

Not nice to see, actually. In golfers, I like to see a little more dignity than that.

Indulging in a Twitter slanging match with Joey Barton will not get anyone anywhere.

At a guess, I would say he has been celebrating Dufner's win, but had more than his share of the champers Cheesy

Aye....we had a rare old night....lol

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #47792 on: August 12, 2013, 11:07:38 AM »

Research for the Carney bet goes little further than knowing that had I found myself playing against him I would have used my superior intellect and game reading skills to ensure that when he got the ball I was doing something of vital importance on the opposite side of the pitch. He is a monster. It really was a bit of a rick by the Ladbrokes price setter but one which people who had a Ladbrokes account should have benefited.

Ha! Not a man to be messed with, it seems. I'm the same when I end up sharing poker tables with beasts like Chris Brammer or James Akenhead. The best tactic is to await the Table move or break. Don't mess, & all that, these boys are just too good.

Anyway, we punished Ladbrokes, which will doubtless please Lord Grumpy.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #47793 on: August 12, 2013, 11:32:30 AM »

Just a word (well, a few....) on the USPGA golf.

Work, & life, rather got in the way of watching much of it, but I caught the highlights last night. It seemed to me that Furyk never lost it, so much as Dufner won it. No complaints at all, both played terrific golf, & Wiggle Waggle won deservedly. 

Bit odd if you think about it. The swings of both Furyk & Dufner wont be found in too many coaching textbooks, but both seem to work wonderfully. 

After Day Three, it looked like Wiggle-Wag might find his putting stroke a bit yippy, but it held up well, & Furyk, described by some as a bottler, held up wonderfully too. Great stuff by both.

Quite how I missed backing Dufner I really don't know. He & Stenny were put up by plenty, including Phil, who is the best golf judge I know.  I just get a bit overloaded with Recommends before these big events, but I would not miss them for the world, we have such fun. We ended up doing about £60 overall, which was not so bad, we were so close to some lovely binks, & had a great sweat.

I still can't quite grasp the maths stuff that Doobsy has identified, but he does it time & time again, makes us a ton of money, & is our most profitable tipster. 

There were some different approaches on here last week though, which were debated at length, & anyone who did not learn something was not trying very hard.

Anyway, a big thank you to everyone for some tremendous USPGA fun.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #47794 on: August 12, 2013, 11:40:45 AM »

Fun cricket match

two wickets in two balls with the new ball

So we stand a better chance on the innings unders

but two wickets for Harris takes him to 18. Not too many more please

all good fun

p.s echo the USPGA thoughts. Plenty would have been on Dufner and Stenson because of comments on here, so all good

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #47795 on: August 12, 2013, 11:45:33 AM »

Harris been impressive hasn't he, bear in mind he has played a test less than everyone as well
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #47796 on: August 12, 2013, 11:50:54 AM »

Vicious bouncer that

Already a good bowler could have been a great without constantly getting injured?
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #47797 on: August 12, 2013, 11:54:55 AM »

bresnan showing his worth here
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #47798 on: August 12, 2013, 11:54:57 AM »

Vicious bouncer that

Already a good bowler could have been a great without constantly getting injured?

Terrific bowler

These Aussie fast bowlers are built of glass though, Siddle aside. Pat Cummins who is really quick has just broken down again for the 3rd time in 2 years and has only played one test

One of the reasons Anderson is so good is that he's fit and available game in game out, when so many others around the world aren't

My eyes are open wide
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #47799 on: August 12, 2013, 11:55:54 AM »

Fun cricket match

two wickets in two balls with the new ball

So we stand a better chance on the innings unders
but two wickets for Harris takes him to 18. Not too many more please

all good fun

p.s echo the USPGA thoughts. Plenty would have been on Dufner and Stenson because of comments on here, so all good

Just a reminder that we have TWO bets on the Unders. Horsey identified it originally, then we went in again.

We have.....

£30 @ 5/6, UNDER 327

£30 @ 5/6, UNDER 335

The Market was moving rapidly, the line was dropping fast, & I was a bit dithery.

I'll tell you now, to avoid aftertiming suggestions if the bet comes good, that the bet looked so good I was really tempted to go for a Max on this, but, as per usual, I bottled it, & my nitty side took over. Where was Dubai, Camel,   or Lord Grumpy to shout at me when we needed them?

Anyway, it is knife-edge stuff now. We shall see.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 11:58:15 AM by tikay » Logged

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #47800 on: August 12, 2013, 11:59:12 AM »

big runs these though, likely to get England a second new ball. Need 90 overs in the field to win it. Aussies could chase 220 in 70 but will need over 80 to get close to 270-280 if it comes to it

My eyes are open wide
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #47801 on: August 12, 2013, 12:14:41 PM »

goes to show the spread boys generally have a good idea

A lot on here thought the quote was way high (myself included) and played accordingly

95% of my twitter feed (most of whom are good judges/have good views) are on the unders at various prices most thinking it was very high as well

Nice to get a sweat i suppose Smiley
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 12:16:34 PM by horseplayer » Logged
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #47802 on: August 12, 2013, 12:19:47 PM »

The reason why I said it was a better sell at 330 on spreads than taking Unders was because England score 230>>430 280>>380 etc
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #47803 on: August 12, 2013, 12:20:45 PM »

goes to show the spread boys generally have a good idea

A lot on here thought the quote was way high (myself included) and played accordingly

95% of my twitter feed (most of whom are good judges/have good views) are on the unders at various prices most thinking it was very high as well

Nice to get a sweat i suppose Smiley

At 70 odd for 4, the line looked a bit awry, now, not so much.

Looking prety grim now actually. My nitty side prevailed yet again.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #47804 on: August 12, 2013, 12:22:23 PM »

The reason why I said it was a better sell at 330 on spreads than taking Unders was because England score 230>>430 280>>380 etc

I never grasped that initially, but now I see the point.

However, I have banned myself from the spreads, after some unfortunate-ness many years ago. Ugh at the thought.

Pages: 1 ... 3183 3184 3185 3186 [3187] 3188 3189 3190 3191 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: