blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 21, 2024, 07:11:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273345 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 3285 3286 3287 3288 [3289] 3290 3291 3292 3293 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13626782 times)
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #49320 on: August 19, 2013, 11:35:12 PM »

Well done Chompy

the Sam cover bet was a thing of beauty

Big Brother £164 profit for the thread, net

We had a good portfolio in the end, all bets struck at the right time, but unf not the best possible result this time. On to CBB...

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #49321 on: August 20, 2013, 12:01:57 AM »

What an absolute joy Man City are to watch when they are firing on all cylinders. They must be a bugger to play against when in the mood, though.

great to have pellegrini over here

What is his background, horsey?

Post match interview

"Great performance today Manuel, what did you make of that?"

"Thankyou" followed by standard answer.

I might be mistaken, but it is certainly the first time I can remember a manager thanking a questioner who praised his team.

David Silva playing for Manuel Pellegrini. This season might just be football heaven.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Newportlad

View Profile
« Reply #49322 on: August 20, 2013, 12:12:02 AM »

The Morgan Pressel bet for top American in the Solheim Cup has been voided by Laddies.

Has anyone else had this?  Any reason it was voided?   Not complaining, just don't understand it.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #49323 on: August 20, 2013, 02:41:37 AM »

It's about time we got one of these major sweats across the line

49ers
MVG
Gina
et,etc
Cruel cruel cruel

We need someone to step out from the shadows, we need a new role model. We need a new hero dammit!!!

Think on team and sleep well....

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
stumpythefish

View Profile
« Reply #49324 on: August 20, 2013, 02:42:35 AM »

cheers tighty 25ew  8/1 back of the net

FML

LOL

and other appropriate acronyms
don't get this reply can you explain plz?

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #49325 on: August 20, 2013, 07:19:29 AM »

The Morgan Pressel bet for top American in the Solheim Cup has been voided by Laddies.

Has anyone else had this?  Any reason it was voided?   Not complaining, just don't understand it.

Morning Darren.

I wish!

Our bet was with Corals, & I've just checked - it remains settled as a loser.

16/08/2013 09:52AM Single
Each Way £ 50.00
2 x £ 25.00 Morgan Pressel - Top American - Solheim Cup - Top American @ 9/1
Returns £ 0.00

You do run good!

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #49326 on: August 20, 2013, 07:23:49 AM »

It's about time we got one of these major sweats across the line

49ers
MVG
Gina
et,etc
Cruel cruel cruel

We need someone to step out from the shadows, we need a new role model. We need a new hero dammit!!!

Think on team and sleep well....

You could add Barnet & Brighton to that list, but unless I am mistaken, although the bets lost, we managed to turn a profit on every one, by ducking & diving.

Our BB profit this time was down to a great exit strategy by Chompy. It did not fill me with pleasure, hope or anticipation to lump £220 on Sam a few weeks back, but once again the Fenland Legend knew what he was doing. 

There is one major coup you omitted from the list though - Eso Wallsall. Not a huge amount, but "lest we forget", I need to keep reminding people. The man is a liability.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 07:27:24 AM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #49327 on: August 20, 2013, 07:27:09 AM »

Well done Chompy

We had a good portfolio in the end, all bets struck at the right time, but unf not the best possible result this time. On to CBB...

Jesting aside, very well done Mr W.

I have certain personal punting rules, which includes "if Chompy says do something, do it". Gotta confess though, when you told us to lump £220 on Sam a few weeks back, I did so with great reluctance, "hating life" as the children say.

Anyway, it is over now, no more BB for at least a year.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #49328 on: August 20, 2013, 07:36:48 AM »

20/08.  Lyon vs Sociedad. CL.

Anytime scorer.  Lacazette.  2/1.  He has scored 3 in 2 in a confident free-scoring team.  Lyon are 6/5 for the win at home.  Lyon have scored 7 goals in the 2 wins this season.  

Recommend Anytime scorer for £20.

Good morning Mr Waz.

Before I deal with that properly, some Freddies may be interested to know that BWin have priced this 2/1 shot up at 25/2 (12.5/1).

That is what it says on Oddschecker.....

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/champions-league/olympique-lyonnais-v-real-sociedad/anytime-goalscorer

When I clicked through to the BWin site, they were still offering the 12.5/1, see......  

Olympique Lyonnais - Real Sociedad
 Which player will score a goal in the game? (Regular time/own goals do not count)
 Pick: Anthony Lacazette (Lyo)13.50

It is a palp of the highest order imo, & I don't want to ruffle BWin's feathers or lose yet another account, so I'm not going to try & get it through.

Those who want to chance their arm, I doubt it will work, & you may ended up with a Restricted or closed account, but thats up to you. caveat emptor

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #49329 on: August 20, 2013, 07:43:28 AM »

Morning Darren.

I wish!

Our bet was with Corals, & I've just checked - it remains settled as a loser.

16/08/2013 09:52AM Single
Each Way £ 50.00
2 x £ 25.00 Morgan Pressel - Top American - Solheim Cup - Top American @ 9/1
Returns £ 0.00

You do run good!

Running good was having the BetVictor site play up when trying to put the bet on and having access to a Sky account to back the ties on the last day.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #49330 on: August 20, 2013, 07:44:28 AM »

20/08.  Lyon vs Sociedad. CL.

Anytime scorer.  Lacazette.  2/1.  He has scored 3 in 2 in a confident free-scoring team.  Lyon are 6/5 for the win at home.  Lyon have scored 7 goals in the 2 wins this season. 

Recommend Anytime scorer for £20.

Thanks.

I had intended to ask what the value basis of this bet was, but the price generally is 6/4 to 7/4, you suggested it at 2/1, but I can get 5/2 in two spots, so logically - I think - we must get on @ 5/2, which seems to me to be ool. (Ignoring the bWin faux paus)

We have £20 @ 5/2, BetVictor, Lacazette, ANYTIME Goalscorer, Lyon v Sociedad, CL Qualifier, this evening.

ON

(Details to follow, I cannot access BMU @ present to C & P the slip, it is down for maintenance))
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 07:46:23 AM by tikay » Logged

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #49331 on: August 20, 2013, 07:46:30 AM »

cheers tighty 25ew  8/1 back of the net

FML

LOL

and other appropriate acronyms
don't get this reply can you explain plz?

Assuming this isn't a rub, Tighty put the bet up for discussion, then was swayed in to not backing it.  Then the inevitable happened.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #49332 on: August 20, 2013, 08:21:05 AM »

Daily Report

Profit on Month £698.56

Outstanding Bets £2266.06

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aia1Hxq-NDNWdFk3UmlTSXMzTjRBTVNfOWRndVFsZHc#gid=28

A profit of £177 with two winning bets, Sam in big brother whose vacuity and mundanity was nevertheless enough to secure a profit of over £150 after commission on betfair and Pennine Warrior at Thirsk each way for +£25, another Channing special

A bi-product of the end of Big Brother for the forseeable future (Til Friday) was a big reduction in the size of the forwad book now down to under £2300

Excitement stateside. The Tampa Bay Rays beat the AL East Baltimore Orioles 4-3 to go into the lead in the AL Wild card race and only 1 game behind the Red Sox in the AL East. The Rays stranded 15 Orioles players on base, tying a club record. Come October, I will know more about the Tampa Bay Rays than I ever thought possible. Another obsession to frazzle the mind....

The County Championship resumes today. In Div 1 Middlesex play bottom club Derbyshire. On paper,Middlesex have the easiest run in of the five title challengers. Today we probably learn that games are not played on paper

In Div 2 Northants, blessed Northants, are chasing the title and travel to 4th placed Essex at fesitval ground Colchester. A huge game. Essex yesterday signed Panesar for the rest of the season and Colchester traditionally takes spin. Not an opportune signing for us. Essex have struck lukcy, they get Panesar for 30% of their Championship season, 5 matches, for the cost of a month's salary. Northants not too happy, but thems the breaks

In football, Navas did not get an assist last night. Difficult to argue that there won't be many assists for Navas over the course of the season, isn't it?

York races starts today, the 5th Test tomorrow, Spa Grand prix Sunday....and a reminder, we have four £25 free bets to use this week

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #49333 on: August 20, 2013, 08:23:09 AM »

Well done Chompy

Jesting aside, very well done Mr W.

I have certain personal punting rules, which includes "if Chompy says do something, do it". Gotta confess though, when you told us to lump £220 on Sam a few weeks back, I did so with great reluctance, "hating life" as the children say.

Anyway, it is over now, no more BB for at least a year.

I went gung ho and didn't hedge mine, but Chompy knew, Chompy knew!

So close, yet so far... however, most importantly my 365 account remains intact Grin

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #49334 on: August 20, 2013, 08:34:27 AM »

David Silva scores the first in City's corruscating performance

Click to see full-size image.

The view from the Rays bullpen at historic Camden yards Baltimore

Goodbye 2013 class of hopefuls. It was good not knowing you

Yaya Toure scores the goal of the night

No Gatorade shower this time, but another great view of Camden yards, this time from near home plate. Wonder how much a road trip to do every MLB stadium would set me back?

This week catcher Jose Lobaton became the first MLB catcher to hit a walk off Home run and a walk off triple to win games in the same season since a fella called Wally Schang in 1917. Bet you knew that though

Northants, he's coming to get you

« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 08:43:31 AM by TightEnd » Logged

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Pages: 1 ... 3285 3286 3287 3288 [3289] 3290 3291 3292 3293 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: