blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 12:24:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2274191 Posts in 66765 Topics by 16731 Members
Latest Member: Airdraken
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 3926 3927 3928 3929 [3930] 3931 3932 3933 3934 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 14114352 times)
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #58935 on: November 09, 2013, 02:16:37 PM »

Top two weights first and second in the opening telly race at Doncaster. Heavy stuff out there, too. Any decent mudlarks out there?

Yes, & it was good to see Levitate rise to the occasion.

v good, I love a soupcon of humour in the mornings.

on a higher plane
Teacake

View Profile
« Reply #58936 on: November 09, 2013, 02:17:07 PM »

van dik finally notches a first goal for celtic

Sad

cant keep backing em

Some of us were pot committed  Wink

First Celtic game I've missed all season and he's scored 2, wish I'd have tried that weeks ago!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #58937 on: November 09, 2013, 02:18:30 PM »

Top two weights first and second in the opening telly race at Doncaster. Heavy stuff out there, too. Any decent mudlarks out there?

Yes, & it was good to see Levitate rise to the occasion.

v good, I love a soupcon of humour in the mornings.

on a higher plane

Yup, he seemed to almost float across the ground.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #58938 on: November 09, 2013, 02:20:19 PM »

My NFL Column this week talks about the Bengals. We are well placed, but there are clouds on the horizon due to injuries

"Cincinnati Bengals at Baltimore Ravens

Every team is dealing with injuries at this point in the season, but the Bengals have been hit with huge injury problems.

All-Pro defensive tackle Geno Atkins went down with a season-ending ACL injury last week to become the fourth defensive starter (along with No. 1 corner Leon Hall, safety Taylor Mays and Defensive End Robert Geathers) to land on the Injured Reserve. Starting middle linebacker Rey Maualuga and Andy Dalton’s blind-side Andrew Whitworth missed last week’s game and will both probably be on the sidelines again this Sunday when the Bengals visit the Ravens.

That said, the Bengals are in a relatively comfortable place in the AFC North standings. They’re 6-3, and the rest of the division — Browns (4-5), Ravens (3-5) and Steelers (2-6) — is a mess. However, a loss on Sunday might open the door for Baltimore to sneak back into the race, especially with a second Bengals/Ravens game on the last game of the season.

The biggest thing working against that potential Ravens revival? They’re just not that good this season. Their biggest issue is the running game which  has resulted in Baltimore averaging a league-low 2.78 yards a carry this year However all the indications are that Ray Rice is finally healthy and ready to have a far more effective second half of the season. With Atkins missing, the stars are aligned for this to begin on Sunday

To see the Ravens priced as 2 point underdogs on the spread to a Bengals team so beat up is an opportunity. The Ravens need to win badly, they are at home and the spread offered reflects the risks"

http://www.betpal.com/nfl-week-ten-betting-preview

Haven't had a bet yet but this is also one of the few I like this week.

I think this game may be a good opportunity to introduce Fred to the delights of NFL teasers.  This is a really great game to use in teasers.  Can anyone give me an idea which books Fred has access to offer teasers (if any)

You'll have to explain this to me, Stu. Use short words, please.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #58939 on: November 09, 2013, 02:22:50 PM »

Garrulous sesquipedelianism ITT.

I like the word sesquipedelian. Literally means "a foot and a half long", so longer than it needs to be.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #58940 on: November 09, 2013, 02:23:36 PM »

Any value in Jack Dempster? If it moves to 5's I am ploughing in. Looks a free roll to place given his form on soft/heavy ground the trainer/jockey combo also gives me added confidence in a competitive handicap.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #58941 on: November 09, 2013, 02:25:51 PM »

Any value in Jack Dempster? If it moves to 5's I am ploughing in. Looks a free roll to place given his form on soft/heavy ground the trainer/jockey combo also gives me added confidence in a competitive handicap.

I'm on Spinatrix and Highland Colori, so kind of hoping not! Mind you, some might say that makes yours more likely to win Cheesy

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #58942 on: November 09, 2013, 02:26:49 PM »

Do you mean "Jack Dexter"?

http://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing-betting/doncaster/14:25/winner

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #58943 on: November 09, 2013, 02:28:29 PM »

Odd these days seeing a presenter not wearing a poppy.

Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #58944 on: November 09, 2013, 02:29:54 PM »

I did Tikay, dam predictive text.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #58945 on: November 09, 2013, 02:32:46 PM »

I did Tikay, dam predictive text.

Looks like everyone has plunged on, no chance of 5/1 now. Great spot though.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #58946 on: November 09, 2013, 02:38:59 PM »

Roll Eyes

GreekWay

View Profile
« Reply #58947 on: November 09, 2013, 02:42:04 PM »

Thanks for the insight and info TK. I always like the way you break down things and willing to help people around you.

I will have a look and closely watch and follow the posts here and see if I can come up with any questions.

One quick question that can come to my mind is who chooses which bets are good and placed and which aren't? Is this only price based?

Also who is Fred? Smiley

Maybe I can help you with some insight of Greek football, although it can be dodgy sometimes. Smiley
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #58948 on: November 09, 2013, 02:43:13 PM »

Gentle reminder about 6/1 Bromley e/w. Only the second placed team in the league plays today in the league and if they lose the price may be affected. Not trying to hassle, you said it appeared value so only putting up a gentle reminder.

As it is 6/1 and a fifth odds is there for top 3 you only get a miniscule profit for second and third, but I suppose you can look at it like a safety net.
GreekWay

View Profile
« Reply #58949 on: November 09, 2013, 02:44:12 PM »

I noticed also that there is another locked thread in the section called Fred's bet.

What is it exactly? Does it only contain which bets are placed everyday?
Pages: 1 ... 3926 3927 3928 3929 [3930] 3931 3932 3933 3934 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: