blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:05:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 4113 4114 4115 4116 [4117] 4118 4119 4120 4121 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13329846 times)
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #61740 on: December 16, 2013, 09:01:54 AM »

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol

Oh good Lord.

I come here for a certain level of gravitas to be upheld.

Tikay, old chap. Please. Your staff........

Adzy,

I must apologise.

I'm ashamed of him, thoroughly ashamed.

He even TOLD ME to back the Packers @ 2/1, so it can't have been a surprise.

I need to discuss the matter with my fellow Mods (minus he who is in disgrace) & it is likely a Forum Ban will follow.

2 days seems about right for a first offence.  We all agreed on that?

LOL.

Lets see how Hector gets on before we get too hasty!

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #61741 on: December 16, 2013, 09:24:02 AM »

Hector,

The Spreadsheet is up to date as to completed bets, though I need to put a couple of bets on that I placed last night, neither of which has taken place yet, so you can use the Spready numbers as being accurate & up to date.

Big thanks to our foul-mouthed friend for leaving things neat, tidy, & up to date. I dread to think what sort of mess he will find it in upon his return, on Wednesday. We can expect another rant from him, I suppose.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 09:33:52 AM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
maccol

View Profile
« Reply #61742 on: December 16, 2013, 09:50:08 AM »

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
I was thinking of Tighty as I watched Dallas unravel but never expected this.Perhaps he and Tal should meet up for some form of grief counselling/anger management session. 

Embracing the variance.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #61743 on: December 16, 2013, 09:58:42 AM »

Click to see full-size image.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 10:01:50 AM by Chompy » Logged

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #61744 on: December 16, 2013, 10:00:07 AM »

BOOM, a Chompy photo-gallery!

Top work Fen bloke.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #61745 on: December 16, 2013, 10:00:20 AM »

I'm all good this morning. Not quite Oliver! style heel clicking my way to work but somewhere between moderate and chipper.

New week and all that.

Maybe it's seeing someone having a worse day?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #61746 on: December 16, 2013, 10:01:21 AM »

Daily Report

Profit on day  £20
Profit for month  £231.16

One of the quietest Sundays on record. I guess the lure of Christmas shopping and a free house at Milli's to view the decorations proved too much for Freddites.

Only 1 completed bet was placed and the Tikay pension express kept on rolling, albeit with the speed of a funicular railway, when Harlequins beat the Caerphilly Eating Surrender Monkeys from Paris by more than the  required 7 points for a £20 profit.

There was some action for our longer term bets.

Suarez scored 2 more goals to be the leagues top scorer. When will the debate about greening out begin? The tapas bars of Spain are calling like the Sirens of yesteryear and the transfer window is looming.

A win for Napoli keeps them 3rd in the league 8 points behind Juventus. We better hope Juve splash the cash on some Spurs defenders in the transfer window.

In the American football there was a wonderful last 5 mins from Tennessee, 2 touchdowns and a field goal, which helps our season long points bet. We need them to score over 354 points and they currently have 326 with 2 games left.

I shall leave the quarterback passing yardages bets alone as Tighty seems to like them more than life itself, and I have a long " to do " list.

So far there have been no 100+ averages in the darts, but no worries yet.

Tonight we are rooting for Detroit to beat Baltimore to aid our bet on Cincinnati  to win the AFC north. They are 2 games clear with 3 to play and £100 @ 23/10 is riding on it.

Stokes to score a double century would be nice too.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #61747 on: December 16, 2013, 10:02:49 AM »

I'm all good this morning. Not quite Oliver! style heel clicking my way to work but somewhere between moderate and chipper.

New week and all that.

Maybe it's seeing someone having a worse day?

I like chipper, so rarely used these days, but one of those words that works perfectly.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #61748 on: December 16, 2013, 10:06:04 AM »

Daily Report

Profit on day  £20
Profit for month  £231.16

One of the quietest Sundays on record. I guess the lure of Christmas shopping and a free house at Milli's to view the decorations proved too much for Freddites.

Only 1 completed bet was placed and the Tikay pension express kept on rolling, albeit with the speed of a funicular railway, when Harlequins beat the Caerphilly Eating Surrender Monkeys from Paris by more than the  required 7 points for a £20 profit.

There was some action for our longer term bets.

Suarez scored 2 more goals to be the leagues top scorer. When will the debate about greening out begin? The tapas bars of Spain are calling like the Sirens of yesteryear and the transfer window is looming.

A win for Napoli keeps them 3rd in the league 8 points behind Juventus. We better hope Juve splash the cash on some Spurs defenders in the transfer window.

In the American football there was a wonderful last 5 mins from Tennessee, 2 touchdowns and a field goal, which helps our season long points bet. We need them to score over 354 points and they currently have 326 with 2 games left.

I shall leave the quarterback passing yardages bets alone as Tighty seems to like them more than life itself, and I have a long " to do " list.

So far there have been no 100+ averages in the darts, but no worries yet.

Tonight we are rooting for Detroit to beat Baltimore to aid our bet on Cincinnati  to win the AFC north. They are 2 games clear with 3 to play and £100 @ 23/10 is riding on it.

Stokes to score a double century would be nice too.

Excellent work hector, as if you were born to it, thank you,

Great news on the Tennesee season points bet - 28 points in two games gives us a perfect end of season sweat.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #61749 on: December 16, 2013, 10:12:29 AM »

I can do the passing yards from NFL.com:

Manning: 4,811
Brees:      4,500
Brady:      4,049
Rivers:      4,048
Stafford:   3,976
R'burger:  3,915
Ryan:        3887

Matthew Stafford plays tonight so will add a few yards to that.

For those who don't follow these things, everyone has had their bye week, so it's just a straight shoot out now for the last two weeks after Stafford plays tonight.

Brees was the highest of the list above last night with 393 yards.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #61750 on: December 16, 2013, 10:17:40 AM »

The Titans are away against Jacksonville and then at home against Houston in their last two games. Could pick tougher defenses than those.

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #61751 on: December 16, 2013, 10:44:20 AM »

For those who don't follow these things, everyone has had their bye week, so it's just a straight shoot out now for the last two weeks after Stafford plays tonight.

Last year 5177 yards won this market and I think it is fair to say we have run into one this year.  We have one thing running for us but it is a long shot, a Denver win next week coupled with a Kansas and New England loss would mean Denver have little to play for in the last game of the season. They might try and help Manning chase the records he is close to getting or they might restrict his game time in that last game. It is a only a small possibility tho.  can't remember the maths right now but think it is a small loss with two places Tony.

and Drew Brees was wearing an ice pack on his throwing hand after last nights game, tho he insisted it was just precautionary.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 10:48:35 AM by bobby1 » Logged

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #61752 on: December 16, 2013, 10:58:16 AM »

Last year 5177 yards won this market and I think it is fair to say we have run into one this year.  We have one thing running for us but it is a long shot, a Denver win next week coupled with a Kansas and New England loss would mean Denver have little to play for in the last game of the season. They might try and help Manning chase the records he is close to getting or they might restrict his game time in that last game. It is a only a small possibility tho.  can't remember the maths right now but think it is a small loss with two places Tony.

and Drew Brees was wearing an ice pack on his throwing hand after last nights game, tho he insisted it was just precautionary.

If we get 2 places for a small loss, I'd settle for that Phil, as we've had a terrific bet & sweat to nothing.

We really could use Watford getting a wriggle on though, their last win was over 2 months ago!

Anything can happen, of course, & there is plenty of time yet, but I fear (?) Mr Zola may be skating on ice thinner even than AVB @ White Hart Lane.

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #61753 on: December 16, 2013, 11:07:51 AM »

yes, its all gone a bit Rigobert there hasn't it but they are only just outside the 12 and there are loads of games left. We know they are one of the better teams in the Div when playing well so plenty of time for Zola or someone else to turn it around. tbh wouldn't mind if he left as I always feel stories of unrest in dressing rooms are much harder to solve than just playing football. It is my biggest bet of the year so far but too early to be worrying just yet.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #61754 on: December 16, 2013, 11:09:55 AM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/tottenham/next-permanent-manager

Bielsa, regarded as the best manager in the world by Guardiola @66/1?

Interested as to why Jol is 100/1. Must be a reason for that (in before he's been terrible - bear in mind he's a popular guy with the fans, he was unlucky to lose his job with us and played a brand of football that we really need now: high tempo, attacking and direct). Looks to me to be a lot of idle fag packet selections at the top of that list. Would be surprised if we gave AvB til the end of the season and amazed if we put in a caretaker to wait for Klinsmann/Capello.

If we lose to Wham, he's gone. It is surely that simple.

Pages: 1 ... 4113 4114 4115 4116 [4117] 4118 4119 4120 4121 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: