blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 03:42:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 4117 4118 4119 4120 [4121] 4122 4123 4124 4125 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13413477 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #61800 on: December 16, 2013, 07:47:32 PM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/next-manager-to-leave-post

This has come out today

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-owner-vincent-tan-6411553

Basically Tan saying there is no budget for Jan, this comes after Mm stating at weekend he was buying 3 new players in Jan.

As seen this weekend a very Volitaile market but 5/1 looks a smidgen big added to the already without doubt unrest at the club.

Suggest £20

I would struggle to back it at 5/1 when he was 14/1 a few hours ago.

Omm

View Profile
« Reply #61801 on: December 16, 2013, 07:51:03 PM »

http://sulia.com/my_thoughts/9925aeec-3d0b-46ab-ad64-c27eaa1f2c9e/?source=twitter

Would be interesting if Sherwood was interim manager until end of season, Betfairs rules on the market will settle the bet in the interim mgr is in charge for 10 games. Views?

Edit only league games.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 07:58:01 PM by Omm » Logged
superwomble

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61802 on: December 16, 2013, 07:52:56 PM »

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but the Palace to finish bottom bet is dead. The aliens have spoken...

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/10842150.Crystal_Palace_to_stay_up__aliens_reassure_Bromley_spiritual_healer_who__used_to_be_Joan_of_Arc/

AFC Wimbledon Poker Club - https://www.facebook.com/afcwpokerclub/
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #61803 on: December 16, 2013, 08:10:15 PM »

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but the Palace to finish bottom bet is dead. The aliens have spoken...

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/10842150.Crystal_Palace_to_stay_up__aliens_reassure_Bromley_spiritual_healer_who__used_to_be_Joan_of_Arc/

In before Ant suggests that Fred back Palace for top half of league Grin

david3103

View Profile
« Reply #61804 on: December 16, 2013, 08:43:37 PM »

Only a local newspaper could describe Boris as being 'brother of local MP Jo'

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #61805 on: December 16, 2013, 09:18:07 PM »

Wednesday at home to Watford on Wednesday.

Wednesday picking up whilst performances not brilliant, whilst Wigan have just played in The Europa League on Thursday, at home to Bolton on Sunday and now face a trip to Hillsborough, I'd say it is hardly an ideal situation for them, whilst not playing well themselves.

Wednesday are 2/1 for a home win, not really massive value as 2/1 is around in a handful of places.

Wickham is 2/1 for anytime goalscorer and knocking a few in recently, 2/1 in one place 9/5, then 11/8 stuff & he's 16/1 to score 2 or more goals with Paddy, lot smaller elsewhere.

There could be a bet in there.

Wednesday are so inconsistent, I wasn't there but a couple of good judges tell me Wednesday weren't great at Watford but worked their socks off.

That's been the difference since Jones left - the work ethic and desire to win seems to have returned. Gray seems to have found a level of team spirit that Jones couldn't bring to the table. Strange how things work sometimes.

2/1 on Wednesday sounds OK but nothing amazing. Wigan are playing a lot of games but have a new manager. I was much more confident opposing Wednesday when Jones was manager than backing them now, even though results have picked up.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #61806 on: December 16, 2013, 09:22:20 PM »

Wednesday at home to Watford on Wednesday.

Wednesday picking up whilst performances not brilliant, whilst Wigan have just played in The Europa League on Thursday, at home to Bolton on Sunday and now face a trip to Hillsborough, I'd say it is hardly an ideal situation for them, whilst not playing well themselves.

Wednesday are 2/1 for a home win, not really massive value as 2/1 is around in a handful of places.

Wickham is 2/1 for anytime goalscorer and knocking a few in recently, 2/1 in one place 9/5, then 11/8 stuff & he's 16/1 to score 2 or more goals with Paddy, lot smaller elsewhere.

There could be a bet in there.

Wednesday are so inconsistent, I wasn't there but a couple of good judges tell me Wednesday weren't great at Watford but worked their socks off.

That's been the difference since Jones left - the work ethic and desire to win seems to have returned. Gray seems to have found a level of team spirit that Jones couldn't bring to the table. Strange how things work sometimes.

2/1 on Wednesday sounds OK but nothing amazing. Wigan are playing a lot of games but have a new manager. I was much more confident opposing Wednesday when Jones was manager than backing them now, even though results have picked up.

The sooner they give Gray the job and stabilise things the better Smiley

horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #61807 on: December 16, 2013, 09:55:29 PM »

agreed mark!
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #61808 on: December 16, 2013, 10:26:20 PM »

I shit you not I have backed that before the Chelsea game at 80/1, ha.

If it wasn't for Palace having three defensive midfielders injured in Guediora, O'Keefe, and Dikagcoi, I would be advising the Palace win against Newcastle and all season long bets on Palace where I think there is value. To stay up, top 15 etc. If one of the three become available for Saturday, I don't think Palace should be more than 8/5, but you can get 9/4.

Will keep the annoyed public posted.

And on the Gray deal, I saw this article from last week I am not sure people were aware of. Basically Mandaric goes further than saying Gray is on his shortlist and says this, all before the Watford win:

“I think he deserves a chance before we start to be more aggressive to bring people in.

“We have not stopped completely [looking for a manager], but we are not pushing for anyone. I am trying to allow time to see what Stuart can do. If we need to go for a new manager, that will happen soon as well.

“But in the meantime, for the next game or two games or so, I would like to give Stuart a chance. It is up to him and how he galvanises the team.

“Of course, I am not keeping my head in the sand and ignoring the situation where we are, but right

now I think that’s the way we need to go.”

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/sheffield-wednesday/sheffield-wednesday-it-s-up-to-stu-1-6307711
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 10:32:22 PM by Ant040689 » Logged
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #61809 on: December 16, 2013, 10:38:42 PM »

Wish "the barclays premier league" owen coyle was still in charge of Wigan

Worry is now re Gray is Mandaric seems happy going along until Jan all the time he is doing better than Jones (not to hard)

If a bad run starts just before the window i still fear he will get someone else in.

If they beat Wigan then it will be almost impossible not to offer Gray something now
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #61810 on: December 16, 2013, 10:47:55 PM »

Wish "the barclays premier league" owen coyle was still in charge of Wigan

Worry is now re Gray is Mandaric seems happy going along until Jan all the time he is doing better than Jones (not to hard)

If a bad run starts just before the window i still fear he will get someone else in.

If they beat Wigan then it will be almost impossible not to offer Gray something now

I think it is important to note Mandaric did say he would probably decide within the next two games, at most three (at least he was hinting at that).

With Wigan I think Mandaric will give him a bye and won't be too concerned with a loss, just as long as its not by more than 2 and it is not embarrassing. If Gray then gets the three points against Bournemouth, I think that could settle it.

However the cookie crumbles it was some top tipping. Much like the Sam Faiers evens to be on CBB by the Chompster, now at 4/7, hopefully that is in the bag.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #61811 on: December 16, 2013, 11:08:11 PM »

I shit you not I have backed that before the Chelsea game at 80/1, ha.

If it wasn't for Palace having three defensive midfielders injured in Guediora, O'Keefe, and Dikagcoi, I would be advising the Palace win against Newcastle and all season long bets on Palace where I think there is value. To stay up, top 15 etc. If one of the three become available for Saturday, I don't think Palace should be more than 8/5, but you can get 9/4.

Will keep the annoyed public posted.

Surely if those midfielders are so important the price would adjust because of news of their availability?

Anyway this is a TOON* thread now.  Please remind your boys they are terrible.

* Well assuming nobody followed me in and backed your lot at 100/1 on the BetVictor handicap.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #61812 on: December 16, 2013, 11:11:09 PM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/next-manager-to-leave-post

This has come out today

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-owner-vincent-tan-6411553

Basically Tan saying there is no budget for Jan, this comes after Mm stating at weekend he was buying 3 new players in Jan.

As seen this weekend a very Volitaile market but 5/1 looks a smidgen big added to the already without doubt unrest at the club.

Suggest £20

Thanks John, am not keen on these Manager markets, but I could not resist that, MM looks more ill at ease every time I see him. He strikes me as his own man, too, and won't stand being messed around too much, especially with the vacancy merry-go-round now merrily whirling.

We got £20 @ 5/1 earlier this evening, with BMU.

BET PLACED

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #61813 on: December 16, 2013, 11:24:42 PM »

Darts Update

Still no 100+ averages, again there was a bit of titillation with King cruising through the first two sets averaging well over 100 only to fall in a hole in the third set.  In the outrights Kim won the battle of the Huybrechts and looked pretty awful in doing so but the fact he was playing his brother can't have helped.

MVG and Whitlock in action tomorrow night so a couple of chances to break the 100+ duck.
MahoganyVic

View Profile
« Reply #61814 on: December 17, 2013, 12:04:02 AM »

Baltimore odds have been coming in all day. megatron and Bush are listed as doubtful, possibly they are not playing? Any way to take advantage of this in the first TD market? Am guessing these two cover a huge percentage of Lions TD's
Pages: 1 ... 4117 4118 4119 4120 [4121] 4122 4123 4124 4125 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: