blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 05:49:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272539 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 5243 5244 5245 5246 [5247] 5248 5249 5250 5251 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13411419 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #78690 on: May 26, 2014, 10:14:42 PM »

Betfred would not lay me a penny at 14-1, I was going to put the £25 freebet on

totesport on the other hand

Bet receipt
Your selections

Event: Premier League 2014-2015 - Relegation
    Time: 05-05-2015 15:00
    BS_MARKET: Relegation
    Selection: Southampton @ 14/1

Your Bets

Win
    Single:
    Southampton
    1 line at £15.00 per line
    Total stake for this bet: £15.00
    Potential Return: £225.00
    No: O/0849138/0000013

Total stake:£15.00
    Free bets/vouchers:£0.00
    Total cost:£15.00

i'd rather not do 2-1 bottom half with the bet to run for 15 months, and have the bit extra on relegation bet ironside if thats ok

I know a lot of money left the club when Cortese left, and some of the £ from the players will be re-invested but we have

a) new manager risk
b) getting new players in of sufficient quality risk

so i reckon 14-1 should shorten as it plays out

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #78691 on: May 26, 2014, 10:15:16 PM »

not to finish in top 10 5/4 with hills for soton as well looks interesting

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/not-to-finish-top-10
mulhuzz

View Profile
« Reply #78692 on: May 26, 2014, 10:56:37 PM »

Fixed odds boys are half asleep as per re: Soton relegation.

Plenty of 12-1 around at the moment, and 14-1 in the odd spot.

Surely only playing for 2 places with Pardew still in charge of the worst Premiership team ever? 

Can't seem to get the 14/1 with FredBet.  Must have took it down.

go on then, I'll bite. what price should newcastle be to go down?
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #78693 on: May 26, 2014, 11:27:03 PM »

Surely only playing for 2 places with Pardew still in charge of the worst Premiership team ever? 

About 15/2?  Don't think there is a single team above them in the table of relegation odds that shouldn't be.  Stoke at 8/1 look a better bet to me, but would rather lay Palace at current odds than Newcastle at 15/2.  I don't think they are that terrible, some people here should be filling their boots at 15/2.    I'd view it as the best bet I'd ever seen if I viewed Newcastle as the worst team in the history of the Premiership.   

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #78694 on: May 27, 2014, 12:13:10 AM »

There are gonna be hundreds of offers around for the WC i imagine but just seen one i like. Dont think it needs to be ebt now can be done nearer the time but Bwin have 50 euro "free bet". Back brazil to win and if they dont win money back. (wheres the catch you say- they are priced lower than most other bookies for brazil to win). But seems like a must bet nearer the time.

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #78695 on: May 27, 2014, 12:13:45 AM »

There are gonna be hundreds of offers around for the WC i imagine but just seen one i like. Dont think it needs to be ebt now can be done nearer the time but Bwin have 50 euro "free bet". Back brazil to win and if they dont win money back. (wheres the catch you say- they are priced lower than most other bookies for brazil to win). But seems like a must bet nearer the time.

https://sports.bwin.com/en/sports/p/Promotions/5000/51/5159

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #78696 on: May 27, 2014, 12:40:28 AM »

More offers...

PP offer for TGS bet for WC

WORLD CUP OFFER - Bet GBP/EUR20 on the World Cup Top Goalscorer market and get a free GBP/EUR5 bet every time that player scores! Conditions

PP are best price on multiple players in the TGS market would suggest £20 on a few.
Messi 8-1 Cannot find a line for Messi goals but i would say on average 4 goals so £20 back
Neymar 12-1 according to the "lines" Neymar is looking at around 3 goals. So we are looking at £15 back on average.
Ronaldo 14-1 according to the "lines" Ronaldo is looking at around 2 goals. So we are looking at £10 back on average.

Could keep listing more i think i will be on augero and fred as well.

dzeko is still 80/1 so could have some more on him. ETC ETC

http://www.paddypower.com/football/international-football/2014-world-cup?ev_oc_grp_ids=335694#area=sb

Patrick Hi, my name is Patrick. How may I help you?

You Hi Patrick

You i have a query about the world cup top goalscorer market offer...

You WORLD CUP OFFER - Bet GBP/EUR20 on the World Cup Top Goalscorer market and get a free GBP/EUR5 bet every time that player scores! Conditions

You can i place this bet on more than one player and get the offer or is it only a case of the first bet this counts for?

Patrick Yes, you can place it on multiple players Callum

You so if i place £20 on messi and £20 on neymar

You i get £5 each time one of them two score?

Patrick Yes Callum, absolutely

"ace high"

exstream

View Profile
« Reply #78697 on: May 27, 2014, 12:42:15 AM »

Post on betfair forums about the above^

http://community.betfair.com/world_cup2014/go/thread/view/147697/30272253/paddy-power-top-goalscorer-bonus---5-free-bet-for-every-goal#flvWelcomeHeader
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #78698 on: May 27, 2014, 01:57:54 AM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/southampton/next-permanent-manager

Season tickets sent back if Poyet was allowed anywhere near the job. Preference is Moyes looking at that list.

if i lived close enough to have a season ticket i would be sending it back if lennon gets anywhere near it

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #78699 on: May 27, 2014, 04:44:01 AM »

Your new NBA Corry reporting LIVE from Vegas.

Just been to a Sports Bar & watched Indiana Pacers v Miami Heat, the Heat eased home 102-90 to lead 3-1.

Lebron James was imperious - 32 Pts, 10 Reb, 5 Ast, 2 Stl. (Got that?)

He was interviewed afterwards, my oh my he is an impressive unit, speaks well, upper body wonderfully muscled, and a good looking boy. Interviewed well, too, and its easy to see why these guys generate such a following from the fans on the street. He spoke so well I have to think he has had media training. If only the Premier League footballers repped their sport half as well.

A weird incident at the very end (sic) of the game.  

Referee chap blows the final whistle, the players start to troop off, but the Ref then gets all whistle happy, & calls the players back.

It seems there was a discrepancy between the game clock & the shot clock (the what?).

The discrepancy was....1/10th (one tenth) of a second.

So they all line up, the ref blows the whistle, waits ONE TENTH of a second, then blows the final whistle.  

More news from your Vegas-based NBA Corry as it happens.

Kimber? Who he?

Click to see full-size image.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 04:51:09 AM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #78700 on: May 27, 2014, 05:35:32 AM »

About 15/2?  Don't think there is a single team above them in the table of relegation odds that shouldn't be.  Stoke at 8/1 look a better bet to me, but would rather lay Palace at current odds than Newcastle at 15/2.  I don't think they are that terrible, some people here should be filling their boots at 15/2.    I'd view it as the best bet I'd ever seen if I viewed Newcastle as the worst team in the history of the Premiership.   

As a Newcastle fan it kills me to say that we probably will go down next season Sad May as well try make some money off it!

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #78701 on: May 27, 2014, 06:25:50 AM »

Why exactly do you think we aren't terrible?

We have one if the smallest squads in terms of depth -> fact
We have 1 winger who can realistically start a game -> fact
We have 1 striker in the entire squad, seriously. Last season he scored 2 goals in 24 games -> fact
Our two players who scored the majority of our goals last season no longer play for us -> fact
The three players who have most assists for us over the last 2 seasons no longer play for us -> fact
Our widely regarded best player wasn't chosen for the last dozen games or so of the season and will very likely leave -> fact
We haven't signed a player in 18 months lolol -> fact
Players who were chosen as first 11 when fully fit are allowed to go on free transfers -> fact

It's pretty annoying newcastle fans always get labeled deluded for thinking they are better than they are, now we say we are awful people all disagree with us. I keep hearing newcastle aren't that bad, the fans are going ott etc etc but have heard no reason to say why exactly they think so.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #78702 on: May 27, 2014, 07:28:17 AM »

Pleno finally succumbs to Fergie Doobsy Mindgames?

Click to see full-size image.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
mulhuzz

View Profile
« Reply #78703 on: May 27, 2014, 07:46:26 AM »

Since we won't invest this summer in anyone proven, 15/2 looks a great price and I shall be filling my boots.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #78704 on: May 27, 2014, 08:23:04 AM »

In all seriousness, as a neutral in the premiership relegation battle (in before spurs joke), I think it's three from about ten. Pointing to one team and saying they're in trouble is fine, but why should stoke stay up? Why villa? Why Sunderland? Burnley? QPR? A few teams this season relied on how bad other teams were, rather than anything good about their own team.

Don't get me wrong, Newcastle have huge problems and the fans' lack of support of the manager is pretty unpleasant viewing. Nearly as unpleasant as the manager comes across. Releasing Ameobi seemed an odd move, as mediocre as he is.

Say you're bottom at Christmas. Does Ashley keep his man? No way. The stadium will be empty and the players will be throwing their toys all over the place. They bring in a name, everyone gets behind him and Howay the Lads.

I'd rather back 15/2 than lay it, but I'm a long way from doing either in May.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 08:25:37 AM by Tal » Logged

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Pages: 1 ... 5243 5244 5245 5246 [5247] 5248 5249 5250 5251 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: