blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:37:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 5587 5588 5589 5590 [5591] 5592 5593 5594 5595 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13410246 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #83850 on: July 26, 2014, 09:54:00 AM »

Are we going to do Neil's free tip today?

Can get on with 365 if needed

its done, have pmed tikay

Thanks Rich.

I agree with Simon, I think that should be a Fred bet. It is a "Free to View" bet, so I'm sure BE will not mind. 

we have £20 e/w at 12-1 BV 1/4 1,2,3,4,5

Tip is on http://www.bettingemporium.com/tips/index/44, no need to be a registered user to read it

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #83851 on: July 26, 2014, 09:55:43 AM »

"....Despite the idiot clerk of the course being vague about how much water was added to the track prior to yesterday's thunderstorm...."

Wins the "least surprising comment from Lord G" today.

For those who may have missed it, Tighty does a weekly sort of "round-up" thing on BE, & Lord G throws in a Free Tip. Last weeks freebie hosed up at a good price, if I recall correctly.

Today he mulls over 6 or 7, but decides to pick just one, a 12/1 jobbie.

http://www.bettingemporium.com/tips/index/44

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #83852 on: July 26, 2014, 10:21:41 AM »

I think sometimes we have to look past Neil's initial tip and look at his musing as well:

" Fort Bastion is from a yard I love to follow and the horse is flying, I could include it if I picked three or four in the race but I shall stick with one today."

This horse is 50-1, worth a fiver each way I would say.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #83853 on: July 26, 2014, 10:33:08 AM »

Ascot Going Report

Rained very heavily indeed yesterday afternoon.

Then, last night, it got dark.

The sun is shining this morning.

I did a lot of prodding with my trusty thing overnight, at no stage did it become firm, in fact it was decribed as soft at best.

Best regards,

Clerk of the Course, Ascot.

I looked at turftrax last night, he only watered on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. 

Meanwhile all we know at Goodwood is that he is watering as required.  Heavy rain showers possible there before Tuesday.  What could possibly go wrong? 

Frankie said that it's good to soft - good in places this morning, and with the 28 degrees incoming, he expects it to be good to firm by King George time.

Ha, was expecting good to soft, should have checked. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #83854 on: July 26, 2014, 10:38:22 AM »

I think sometimes we have to look past Neil's initial tip and look at his musing as well:

" Fort Bastion is from a yard I love to follow and the horse is flying, I could include it if I picked three or four in the race but I shall stick with one today."

go on then

bfsb

15:15 Ascot 26th Jul BOG

50/1
    £322.50
    Fort Bastion
    Win
   £5  EW 1/4 1,2,3,4,5

Bet Ref: O/0140260/0000077

My eyes are open wide
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #83855 on: July 26, 2014, 10:44:26 AM »

Personally, off-thread, I often throw a fiver at several of his "mentions". It's probably wrong, but I can't help myself.  I only bet for fun, though. I like to win, of course I do, but it has to be mainly a fun thing for me.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #83856 on: July 26, 2014, 10:51:10 AM »

Ascot Going Report

Rained very heavily indeed yesterday afternoon.

Then, last night, it got dark.

The sun is shining this morning.

I did a lot of prodding with my trusty thing overnight, at no stage did it become firm, in fact it was decribed as soft at best.

Best regards,

Clerk of the Course, Ascot.

I looked at turftrax last night, he only watered on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.  

Meanwhile all we know at Goodwood is that he is watering as required.  Heavy rain showers possible there before Tuesday.  What could possibly go wrong?  

Frankie said that it's good to soft - good in places this morning, and with the 28 degrees incoming, he expects it to be good to firm by King George time.

Ha, was expecting good to soft, should have checked.  

It was already good in the straight at 8am, so I'd imagine it will dry pretty quickly as the temperature gets up, and will be a Cheltenham 'good to soft' Grin

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #83857 on: July 26, 2014, 10:55:26 AM »

No love for Mukhadram in the King George?  I know it hasn't got the top form at today's trip, but seems perennially underrated.  Telescope has been unreliable, Taghrooda looks very good but the fillies form might not be all that, Magician a bit hit and miss.

18/1 seems big enough to take a chance at the trip for me.  Think it was Coral's and BMU just now and was a touch better than Betfair.  Can we spare £20?

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #83858 on: July 26, 2014, 11:07:49 AM »

No love for Mukhadram in the King George?  I know it hasn't got the top form at today's trip, but seems perennially underrated.  Telescope has been unreliable, Taghrooda looks very good but the fillies form might not be all that, Magician a bit hit and miss.

18/1 seems big enough to take a chance at the trip for me.  Think it was Coral's and BMU just now and was a touch better than Betfair.  Can we spare £20?

£10 e/w?

My eyes are open wide
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #83859 on: July 26, 2014, 11:17:56 AM »

No love for Mukhadram in the King George?  I know it hasn't got the top form at today's trip, but seems perennially underrated.  Telescope has been unreliable, Taghrooda looks very good but the fillies form might not be all that, Magician a bit hit and miss.

18/1 seems big enough to take a chance at the trip for me.  Think it was Coral's and BMU just now and was a touch better than Betfair.  Can we spare £20?

£10 e/w?

Just win only, could be terrible e/w with 7.

Edit. I would rather get the price now, than wait to see if we have 8 runners.  Going to struggle to update later too.  I have just backed win only personally. 
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 11:22:37 AM by Doobs » Logged

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #83860 on: July 26, 2014, 11:21:30 AM »

15:50 MUKHADRAM (Horse Racing Outright - Race) Odds: 18/1 Stake: 20.00 Possible Return:  380.00

BV

My eyes are open wide
claypole

View Profile
« Reply #83861 on: July 26, 2014, 11:30:42 AM »

Magnusson has gone well in P3 and outperformed Jenson again finishing P5.

I really like PeteL F1 stuff, really well informed - regardless of results. Thanks for posting
claypole

View Profile
« Reply #83862 on: July 26, 2014, 11:39:07 AM »

Is really wanted to put £5ew  Romsdal up in the the King George at 25/1 if eight runners remain.

Obviously it's probably the hottest race if the year; however 4 1/2 lengths to Australia looks solid form, the horse is open to improvement and I am led to believe some close to the Gosden team think at the prices this horse represents value from his trio.

However, it's banzai ish and I note we have got on Mukahdram and Taragooda so I'll leave to you judges.
Knottikay

View Profile
« Reply #83863 on: July 26, 2014, 12:07:08 PM »

1st visit to this thread (gulp). Doing the scoop6 selections today next door (with very much needed help from Joesman), so came here for inspiration/help. Tough day to select. Even tougher to trim down my initial chooses to fit into out perm. Had BE tip down before I saw it though, so that has to be a good sign.

What is your overall position, from this thread, in relation to profit/loss?

Life has no rebuy options
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #83864 on: July 26, 2014, 12:07:59 PM »

This is also one of Hugh Taylors selections today.  Yet not much movement in price. 
Pages: 1 ... 5587 5588 5589 5590 [5591] 5592 5593 5594 5595 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: