blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 07:22:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 5986 5987 5988 5989 [5990] 5991 5992 5993 5994 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13406548 times)
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #89835 on: October 31, 2014, 02:38:23 PM »

Mr Blue Sky have what looks a very nice boost on Arsenal/Chelsea and Everton all to win at 4-1.

May have to get on Tinder for those extra wives.

Nice of them to let me have a whole £2.50 Grin

You must win too much mate.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #89836 on: October 31, 2014, 02:40:08 PM »

Mr Blue Sky have what looks a very nice boost on Arsenal/Chelsea and Everton all to win at 4-1.

May have to get on Tinder for those extra wives.

Nice of them to let me have a whole £2.50 Grin

You must win too much mate.

If only!

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #89837 on: October 31, 2014, 02:44:53 PM »

Spent ages watching fkin' horse races on youtube tonight Cheesy

What a ride from Piggott there!

While I'm mooching around on Youtube, here is a video of this year's winner

Recommended by Doobs at 33/1, and now best priced 15/2

<3 Fleur.  Before the live shows, she was mooching round the bottom of the polls and Facebook likes, now flying high with the two favorites.  http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/the-x-factor/201005-poll-x-factor-2014-finalists-whos-your-favourite-week-4.html.  Seems to be popular in the love show threads on digital spy every week and has a pretty big fan thread there.

If there is such a thing as momentum, she has it.  Hopefully we can get a run to the final, and a Tikay will have to tune in.  

Tikay likes a bit of rap, so he might actually enjoy watching her...

Bit of luck Andrea will do the Henderson, and Fleur, the Bailey!

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #89838 on: October 31, 2014, 02:49:45 PM »

Rap? On X-Factor?

It's going to be the Alicia "Miss-Teeq with da bump and flex" Dixon kind, isn't it..?

A wave of despair washes over me.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #89839 on: October 31, 2014, 02:52:10 PM »

Good to see the Breeders Cup chatter by horsey, Adzy, Methuselah, Bobby, Ice Cream Marky & various others, thank you.

I think Fred should have an old style Breeders Cup weekend, & collectively punish those poor bookies.

How about you all give us your "Breeders Cup Weekend Nap & NB", & we can all have a fun sweat whilst watching some grand racing?

Go on, who'll be the first to blink?

Incidentally, Horse Racing remains our 2nd most profitable sport, only behind football, with, remarkably, Baseball now in 3rd place, but we don't see too many horse racing bets here these days.

Come on, lets go for it. Be great to see some ideas from the other racing gurus, too, Doobs, Lord Grumpy & BE included, Team Maths, Team Non-Maths, & from the Horse Racing Thread, such as Simonnataur, Trigg, Ommy, as well as the King of Flouncers, Chompy & everyone or anyone else.

I await with baited breath - will it be a deafening silence, or are we gonna do this, together?

Go on, you know you want to.

Click to see full-size image.

Great battle cry and just what Fred needs, well done Tikay, can't help with the Horses but may have a dog for tonight at Rommers, waiting for some prices and will post here if it's value.

I can't think of many worse meetings for me to give tips on.  A lot of the races look bad each way races (16 runners fifth first 3, no thanks), many of the local horses will be on drugs again in the 3 year old plus races and a lot of ours aren't, I don't know enough about the US form, the English/Irish haven't got great records.  All that makes it hard to win, and am sure I am a big lifetime loser there.  

You really need someone like Horsey or Neil, who have done a lot of research to get over that disadvantage.  It may be better for us mortals just to be focusing on the big handicaps with 16+ runners and the chance somebody pays 5 places.  

Sure I'll still have a bet or two, but probably won't be tipping much.  

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #89840 on: October 31, 2014, 03:01:23 PM »

The only thing I tip, is my hat, in the general direction of the boys who give us their picks Wink

exstream

View Profile
« Reply #89841 on: October 31, 2014, 03:10:44 PM »

Good to see the Breeders Cup chatter by horsey, Adzy, Methuselah, Bobby, Ice Cream Marky & various others, thank you.

I think Fred should have an old style Breeders Cup weekend, & collectively punish those poor bookies.

How about you all give us your "Breeders Cup Weekend Nap & NB", & we can all have a fun sweat whilst watching some grand racing?

Incidentally, Horse Racing remains our 2nd most profitable sport, only behind football, with, remarkably, Baseball now in 3rd place, but we don't see too many horse racing bets here these days.

Come on, lets go for it. Be great to see some ideas from the other racing gurus, too, Doobs, Lord Grumpy & BE included, Team Maths, Team Non-Maths, & from the Horse Racing Thread, such as Simonnataur, Trigg, Ommy, as well as the King of Flouncers, Chompy & everyone or anyone else.

I await with baited breath - will it be a deafening silence, or are we gonna do this, together?

Great battle cry and just what Fred needs, well done Tikay, can't help with the Horses but may have a dog for tonight at Rommers, waiting for some prices and will post here if it's value.

I can't think of many worse meetings for me to give tips on.  A lot of the races look bad each way races (16 runners fifth first 3, no thanks), many of the local horses will be on drugs again in the 3 year old plus races and a lot of ours aren't, I don't know enough about the US form, the English/Irish haven't got great records.  All that makes it hard to win, and am sure I am a big lifetime loser there.  

You really need someone like Horsey or Neil, who have done a lot of research to get over that disadvantage.  It may be better for us mortals just to be focusing on the big handicaps with 16+ runners and the chance somebody pays 5 places.  

1/4 odds with coral?
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #89842 on: October 31, 2014, 03:15:41 PM »

1/4 odds with coral?

As far as I know, ALL firms are quarter odds first three for the BC races tonight, except Sporting Bet & a few dodgy ones.

http://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing-betting/santa-anita/21:25/winner

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #89843 on: October 31, 2014, 03:31:50 PM »

1/4 odds with coral?

As far as I know, ALL firms are quarter odds first three for the BC races tonight, except Sporting Bet & a few dodgy ones.

http://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing-betting/santa-anita/21:25/winner

Big difference between 4 or 5 places and 3, though some races could be good. Unfortunately I can spend zero hours on tonight's races

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #89844 on: October 31, 2014, 03:51:43 PM »

FWIW, the wife and I(cough) opened Winner accounts to get the 5-1 on goldencents in BC tonite. Can only get a tenner each, but worth 5 mins of anyones time, if you dont already have a Winner acct. Looked to be their best increased odds offer yet.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #89845 on: October 31, 2014, 04:17:15 PM »

Are Bolton really a 6/1 shot at Norwich? 

I obvs have a soft-spot for the Trotters given that I want Lennon to do well and that i snaffled up the 4/7 for staying up and had a small punt on the 250/1 for promotion :-)

I haven't seen much championship football this season so can't really comment with any impartiality, but would welcome views. 
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #89846 on: October 31, 2014, 04:28:20 PM »

League One Golden Boot.

Eoin Doyle is under-priced now, despite 14 goals being a good return at this stage.

It's going to want around 30 to win it this season, compared to 23 last time, and this is perfect for each-way puntering.

Joe Garner is only four back after a hat-trick last game and 5/1, 1/4 1-2-3 with Coralolol is worth taking. He's the main man in the best team in the division.

He's signed a new contract recently.

Rec three brown spots each-way.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #89847 on: October 31, 2014, 05:20:42 PM »

no money on coral at the moment

need to wait for the boss to do the switch out of sportingbet

note to self http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/league-1/top-goalscorer

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
jakally

View Profile
« Reply #89848 on: October 31, 2014, 05:34:53 PM »

I obvs have a soft-spot for the Trotters given that I want Lennon to do well and that i snaffled up the 4/7 for staying up and had a small punt on the 250/1 for promotion :-)

I haven't seen much championship football this season so can't really comment with any impartiality, but would welcome views. 

Norwich are a little bit short at 4/7, but it's not by a huge amount.
Don't think Bolton would be a terrible bet, but it's a bit marginal imo.

I like Brentford at home to Derby.
Think Brentford are a little bit big at 23/10 anyway, and Derby are doing double-London in a week where Brentford have had a rest.
Not watched any of Brentford though, so a bit short of solid info.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #89849 on: October 31, 2014, 05:39:47 PM »

Wouldn't have thought any team in the Champs would be 6/1 away anywhere.

Disclaimer: I'm a fish

Pages: 1 ... 5986 5987 5988 5989 [5990] 5991 5992 5993 5994 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: