blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 08:51:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272605 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6160 6161 6162 6163 [6164] 6165 6166 6167 6168 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13438119 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #92445 on: December 18, 2014, 10:28:11 AM »

Have I missed something?

Where is Arbboy?

Is he on holiday?

Is he ok?

He is fine as far as I know, he played the Genting Event last weekend.

I did enquire if he was OK a few days ago, & as it happens, a pal of mine told me had texted him to ask exactly that & he replied he was just having a bit of a break. I sent him a PM, too, just to say I hope he is not unwell.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 10:30:04 AM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #92446 on: December 18, 2014, 10:39:50 AM »

GOT NO FANS
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #92447 on: December 18, 2014, 10:48:02 AM »

Have I missed something?

Where is Arbboy?

Is he on holiday?

Is he ok?

He is fine as far as I know, he played the Genting Event last weekend.

I did enquire if he was OK a few days ago, & as it happens, a pal of mine told me had texted him to ask exactly that & he replied he was just having a bit of a break. I sent him a PM, too, just to say I hope he is not unwell.

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

Glad he is ok.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #92448 on: December 18, 2014, 11:24:12 AM »

There is a really interesting article on shot on target suprem figures on page 23 of the football pullout in today's RP that footy punters should find a very interesting read.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Eddycadub

View Profile
« Reply #92449 on: December 18, 2014, 11:50:58 AM »

It emerged overnight that the Mavericks are trying to secure Rondo from the Celtics in a trade

this article refers http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/mavericks/post/_/id/4704068/the-risks-and-rewards-of-rajon-rondo?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

i assume this might be good news for Rondo and good news for our bet on the Mavericks?

It's tough to say really. With the Celtics Rondo has the ball in his hands all the time that he's on the court allowing him to get a tonne of assists, but I think with Dallas that wouldn't be the case, having Ellis and even Parsons handle the ball a fair amount. Having said that, the Mavericks score the most points in the NBA so, depending how they want Rondo to play, could be more assist chances. In terms of how it would help the Mavericks overall, I'm sure it would be a good upgrade from their poor backcourt, and it seems the Celtics are primarily looking for draft picks and maybe Brandon Wright (probably the most efficient reserve out there) which would be a shame to lose, and a replacement guard I'd guess, likely Nelson.
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #92450 on: December 18, 2014, 12:13:37 PM »

Argueboy probably sulking, his rants about aftertiming not so long ago had me thinking of William Foster.
simonnatur

View Profile
« Reply #92451 on: December 18, 2014, 12:36:08 PM »

Mentions of 2015 targets starting to crop up all over the place in diaries.

Prompts me to ask: do the pro punters here set themselves monthly/yearly profit or other targets?

What is the best target to set as a motivational tool?

Reluctant to race, came home in own time
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #92452 on: December 18, 2014, 12:44:02 PM »

Mentions of 2015 targets starting to crop up all over the place in diaries.

Prompts me to ask: do the pro punters here set themselves monthly/yearly profit or other targets?

What is the best target to set as a motivational tool?

I always like the Del Boy

"This time next year Rodders........."

Maybe if Many Clouds does the biz again....

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #92453 on: December 18, 2014, 02:26:53 PM »

Anyone got a view on Bolton at Millwall on Friday night.

Lennon seems to have them well organised conceding only 2 goals in last 6 games.

They have lost a couple of young forwards to injury though.

Thought 27/10 might be a bit of value against an inconsistent Millwall?

I'd appreciate any thoughts.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #92454 on: December 18, 2014, 02:50:16 PM »

Be interesting to see what the prices are like in Coral shops now...

(From the RP)

CORAL have broken new ground by guaranteeing to lay win bets up to a payout of £5,000 in their betting shops on races shown live on Channel 4.

The new approach comes into operation from Saturday, covering Channel 4's six races from Ascot and Haydock featuring The Ladbroke and Tommy Whittle Handicap Chase, and will continue until further notice.

The Racing Post recently ran a special two-day report on how some punters have faced stringent restrictions when trying to bet on racing, and Coral have reacted by introducing the guarantee.

Coral spokesman Simon Clare said: "We have listened and decided to take action by introducing this new customer-friendly guarantee in order to demonstrate our willingness to lay big bets on big races to each and every customer that wants one."

The bookmaker claimed there will be no exceptions for the liability bet guarantee, with the only stipulations that the bets are placed after 9am on the day.

"The reality is that over 99 per cent of all bets offered up in our shops on horseracing are laid as requested," said Clare.

"We take roughly 1.5 million bets on horseracing a week and receive around 2,000 calls per week from shops for racing bets that need approval from the traders, the majority of which are laid.

"The majority of those racing bets that are restricted in shops are those offered up on lower-grade midweek races, or those with an unprofitable shape for each-way betting purposes, and by customers that know more than the bookie on those events or who are looking to exploit an obvious edge.

"We want and need to offer a full betting service on all races, regardless of grade and each-way shape, for the vast majority of ordinary, horseracing punters who like to bet each day, but clearly this does mean we have to trade these lesser events much more cautiously.

"On the flip-side however we are committed to taking a much more aggressive trading approach to the many bigger and better horse races nearly all of which are broadcast on Channel 4."

redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #92455 on: December 18, 2014, 04:00:12 PM »

Regardless of each way shape.......Saturdays going to be interesting!!!!!!!!

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #92456 on: December 18, 2014, 04:11:44 PM »

for this weekend

"There’s some great Premier League action coming up and we’ve got TWO In-Play bet offers to add to the excitement. The first offer is on the game between Liverpool and Arsenal on Sunday 21st December, while the second offer is for the Stoke v Chelsea match on Monday 22nd December.

Offer One: Place a pre-match bet on the Liverpool v Arsenal game and we'll give you a risk free In-Play bet to the same stake on THAT match.

Offer Two: Place a pre-match bet on the Stoke v Chelsea game and we'll give you a risk free In-Play bet to the same stake on THAT match.

Please be aware that these offers work independently of each other and should be treated separately.

To qualify for your risk free In-Play bet, simply place a bet before kick-off, then once the game starts place another bet on any In-Play market. If your FIRST In-Play bet loses we will refund this stake, up to the same value as your largest pre-match bet (max £50).

As always, there’ll be plenty to choose from with over 70 In-Play markets available throughout the games including Next Goal, Match Goals, Total Corners, Half-Time Result, Full-Time Result and much more.

With an extensive range of pre-match and In-Play markets and fantastic In-Play bet offers, bet365 is the number one place for all your Soccer betting.

Enjoy the action!
The bet365 Team "

engy asked, i think, how best to do these, and i wasn't around to give my answer at the right time last weeked

i think there are three potential types of approaches (please correct me if i am wrong)

(not recommendations, just indicative)

using prices for liverpool-arsenal bet365

1. very conservative

initial £50 bet over 0.5 goals 1/20 returns £52.50

in play bet any correct score/first goalscorer where the price matches/beats betfair

2. medium risk

initial £50 bet team to win of your choice

in play £50 the same bet

effectively doubles the win odds of the team of your choice

eg Arsenal 6/4 twice gives you Arsenal to win at 3/1

3. "active selection"

initial £50 bet as you wish eg Arsenal to win 6/4

in play £50 bet any correct score etc where the price matches/beats betfair

bet365 will duck competitive prices on most correct scores/goalscorers and for restricted accounts you probably won't get the full £50 on anything outside teams to win

not sure if someone like doobs wants to add anything

FWIW (not a lot) I tend to do team to win in advance-team to win in play to double my effective odds

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #92457 on: December 18, 2014, 04:11:58 PM »

I can't wait to see the face of the manager of my local Corals when he has to lay me a bet !
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #92458 on: December 18, 2014, 04:16:48 PM »

Anyone got a view on Bolton at Millwall on Friday night.

Lennon seems to have them well organised conceding only 2 goals in last 6 games.

They have lost a couple of young forwards to injury though.

Thought 27/10 might be a bit of value against an inconsistent Millwall?

I'd appreciate any thoughts.

i like this

looking at the form tables on http://www.soccerstats.com/formtable.asp?league=england2

last six games (lennon appointment on) Bolton are in play off form

i watched them on tv once, away at norwich i think. short of a goalscorer (shipped off beckford quickly, then clayton was injured) and width, but lennon has them organised and difficult to beat.

Millwall should be beatable by an improving side?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #92459 on: December 18, 2014, 04:23:17 PM »

I can't wait to see the face of the manager of my local Corals when he has to lay me a bet !

How long will it last? 3 months? At least turnover figures will be up 

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
Pages: 1 ... 6160 6161 6162 6163 [6164] 6165 6166 6167 6168 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: