blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:44:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 7201 7202 7203 7204 [7205] 7206 7207 7208 7209 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13444221 times)
fatcatstu

View Profile
« Reply #108060 on: October 18, 2015, 10:47:03 AM »

Ok, so time to looks for som redemption after Matt Ryan let me down by 1 yard on Thursday!

Minnesota play Kansas at 6pm, in a game they should be winning comfortably against one of the worst teams in the league, shorn of the best RB around at the minute.

When The Vikings do well, Adrian Peterson has a big game, busting 134 yards and 125 yards in the 2 games they have won, while rushing for 81 yards on just 16 carries last week as they chased the game against Denver.

Ladbrokes have set the line at 90.5 yards, which looks a great bet against a team alloweing an average of 98.6 yards per game to the Rush. I would also expect the Vikings to be leading this game most of the time, which will mean alot more carries for 'All Day'

Recommend £20 on Adrian Peterson OVER 90.5 yards
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #108061 on: October 18, 2015, 10:55:59 AM »

Cincinnati @ Buffalo Sky Sports 6pm Sunday

Bengals-Bills : 42.5-point total, Cincinnati favoured by 3.5.

Bengals 5-0. Bills 3-2

Cincinnati is playing aggressive passing offense, leading the NFL in both yards per attempt (9.5) and 20-plus-yard completions (25). Dalton gets the ball out quickly and will need to today to minimise the Buffalo edge rush

The Bills defense limited running backs to 3.8 yards per carry and just two rushing scores through five games. So its difficult to run on them.

In the passing game, Dalton's targets this year through the first five games:

A.J. Green 43; Tyler Eifert 36; Marvin Jones 26; Bernard 21; Mohamed Sanu 20

This game sets up for targets to Eifert. Buffalo is allowing the fifth most receptions to tight ends, while CBs Stephon Gilmore and Ronald Darby are both having really good seasons for Buffalo so the match up for the cincinnati receivers is tough too

the best match up here is Eifert against the safeties and linebackers. Eifert is Dalton's top target in the red zone this year. not that surprising as he has a big catching radius so can snag a lot of balls

Five games this season, 5 TDs, only fit for three of the games. Has over 300 yards receving and averages 60+ yards per game

http://www.nfl.com/player/tylereifert/2540148/gamelogs

on the other side of the ball

Buffalo has a forecast team total today of just 19.5 points in the markets.

EJ Manuel is at QB as Taylor is injured

Watkins is back but has been moaning about not being targetted. EJ is unlikely to help that much

Rushing game in flux. Mccoy just back from injury, Williams injured. sigend a running back off the street last week to make up the numbers

their best match up might be charles clay at tight end

So the hosts are restricted on offense (back up QB, injuries at running back, a pouting diva at wide receiver) and the best match up for the visitors looks to be eifert

Eifert

9/5 anytime TD

http://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl/cincinnati-bengals-at-buffalo-bills/anytime-touchdown-scorer

10-1 to 12-1 first TD

http://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl/cincinnati-bengals-at-buffalo-bills/first-touchdown-scorer

Over 50.5 receiving

http://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl/cincinnati-bengals-at-buffalo-bills/total-receiving-yds-tyler-eifert

for the thread its unlikely to matter much as we'll be restricted but for myself, taking a 10 point bank, i split it

60% receiving yards overs, 30% anytime td, 10% first TD

I do think over 50.5 receiving is the best prop bet line i have seen for today across the NFL

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Newportlad

View Profile
« Reply #108062 on: October 18, 2015, 11:56:49 AM »

Jim Harbaugh left the San Francisco 49ers to return to being a head coach of a college team. He is now in Michigan, the team that produced the great Tom Brady among others. It was the big derby tonight, as they hosted Michigan State.

23-21 up. The last play of the game. The home crowd loving it. Plan is simple: boot the ball into enemy territory, tackle the bloke who catches it and celebrate a glorious victory.

Or you could do that...

I saw this game on the TV last night.   I'd had a little bet on Michigan State, and this play had me jumping around the room.
There has been some great endings to college football games over the last couple of years.   Check out the ending of  Auburn vs Alabama game from a couple of years ago.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #108063 on: October 18, 2015, 11:58:15 AM »

Is the anytime touchdown scorer a good market to ever be playing?

Just had a look at Cin-Buf and 356 have 13 players quoted at below 2-1. What is the market expecting for this game? Five touchdowns?

At first glance it looks like the anytime scorer markets for footy in as much as most of the time prices have everything well covered?

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #108064 on: October 18, 2015, 12:18:34 PM »

Bengals 5-0. Bills 3-2

Cincinnati is playing aggressive passing offense, leading the NFL in both yards per attempt (9.5) and 20-plus-yard completions (25). Dalton gets the ball out quickly and will need to today to minimise the Buffalo edge rush

The Bills defense limited running backs to 3.8 yards per carry and just two rushing scores through five games. So its difficult to run on them.

This game sets up for targets to Eifert. Buffalo is allowing the fifth most receptions to tight ends, while CBs Stephon Gilmore and Ronald Darby are both having really good seasons for Buffalo so the match up for the cincinnati receivers is tough too

the best match up here is Eifert against the safeties and linebackers. Eifert is Dalton's top target in the red zone this year. not that surprising as he has a big catching radius so can snag a lot of balls

Five games this season, 5 TDs, only fit for three of the games. Has over 300 yards receving and averages 60+ yards per game

Watkins is back but has been moaning about not being targetted. EJ is unlikely to help that much

Rushing game in flux. Mccoy just back from injury, Williams injured. sigend a running back off the street last week to make up the numbers

So the hosts are restricted on offense (back up QB, injuries at running back, a pouting diva at wide receiver) and the best match up for the visitors looks to be eifert

Eifert

9/5 anytime TD

http://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl/cincinnati-bengals-at-buffalo-bills/anytime-touchdown-scorer

10-1 to 12-1 first TD

http://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl/cincinnati-bengals-at-buffalo-bills/first-touchdown-scorer

Over 50.5 receiving

http://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl/cincinnati-bengals-at-buffalo-bills/total-receiving-yds-tyler-eifert

for the thread its unlikely to matter much as we'll be restricted but for myself, taking a 10 point bank, i split it

I do think over 50.5 receiving is the best prop bet line i have seen for today across the NFL

I don't disagree, but just be aware that the Bills currently rank fifth in the league against opposing Tight Ends:

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/teamdef

Countenance that with who we have played against: Indy, New England, Miami, New York Giants and Tennessee, which is probably one tight end better than Eifert in New England's Rob Gronkowski...and he went for 113 yards and a touchdown.

I like the yards bet most of those you've posted for sure.

EJ Manuel starting might open up a chance for a left field Bills touchdown scorer in Robert Woods. He had 5 touchdowns last season, the second highest in the team. 25/1 first touchdown scorer with Chorals and 20/1 last touchdown with BMU.

Watkins is half fit at best and the number two receiver, Percy Harvin, is also 50/50 with a hip injury. Woods has a good rapport with Manuel and, although neither is very good, he will be looking for the ball in the end zone and will only have one man to beat.

Pick which you prefer, Tighty, if either. They're not outrageously bad prices but I am slightly surprised to see the prices start with a 2.

A nominal £10 stake please.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 12:20:12 PM by Tal » Logged

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #108065 on: October 18, 2015, 12:26:27 PM »

Bengals 5-0. Bills 3-2

Eifert

9/5 anytime TD

10-1 to 12-1 first TD

Over 50.5 receiving

Nice spot on the over 50.5 receiving.Thats probably only 6-7 receptions as Eiferts yac always looks pretty good.As an aside Marvin Jones scored 4 touchdowns last time we played a Rex Ryan team so should takeaway one of the bills better defenders.
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #108066 on: October 18, 2015, 12:35:19 PM »

Little update for the Roma bet, they won at home yesterday 3-1. Salah seems to have been a very astute loan signing for them.

All the title rivals play today, will keep an eye on proceedings.

Best Bitter.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #108067 on: October 18, 2015, 12:42:15 PM »

Little update for the Roma bet, they won at home yesterday 3-1. Salah seems to have been a very astute loan signing for them.

All the title rivals play today, will keep an eye on proceedings.

Thanks Plumpy, & well done on yesterday's demolition job v Bournemouth.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #108068 on: October 18, 2015, 12:44:35 PM »

Bet placed, its reference is 538/580

Bet ref: 538/580 £10.00 Single
Market   Selection   Price   Hcp
Cincinnati Bengals @ Buffalo Bills
1st TD Scorer
   Woods, Robert   25/1   
Total stake   £ 10.00
Estimated return   £ 260.00
Full stake   £ 10.00
Full estimated return   £ 260.00

for Tal

My eyes are open wide
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #108069 on: October 18, 2015, 12:45:34 PM »

I really like Carolina tonight in Seattle against the spread. Seattle has had 2/3 of the money all week, pushing the line all the way to +7.5 in vegas. The British bookies have yet to pass 7, annoyingly, but I'd still be minded to take that. The Panthers are 5-1-1 (W-L-D) against the spread in their last seven games. The Seahawks 1-5-2 in its last eight.

Also, apart from a fourth quarter blowout in the playoff game last season, three of the last five games between the teams have gone under the 41 point total for today. The Panthers are an unfashionable team that has gone 4-0 without anyone even considering them playoff relevant, having lost their best wide receiver at the start of the season. The Seahawks are a shadow of the team that made the superbowl last season but still have talent.

Seven points feels huge to me.

If it goes 7.5 and anyone sees it, post ITT please.

Otherwise, let's take 7 and we can have a push if it ties. £33 Billy Mountains at 10/11.

Seattle rank 30th against opposing Tight Ends, leaking 64 yards a game through five weeks. Greg Olsen is an elite TE and will give the safeties headaches tonight. Kam Chancellor has not been the force people expected him to be, having returned from refusing to play, amid contract talks.

57.5 yards for him (Billy Mountains) is a good ten less than I was expecting. 12/1 first touchdown with BMU and Chorals is worthy of a play.

Recommend:

£33 Carolina +7 at 10/11
£33 Greg Olsen over 57.5 yards at 10/11
£10 Greg Olsen first touchdown at 12/1

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #108070 on: October 18, 2015, 12:50:17 PM »

Carolina Panthers +7 Carolina Panthers at Seattle Seahawks Point Spread
10/11
Total Stake: £33.00
Potential Returns: £63.00

Greg Olsen Carolina Panthers at Seattle Seahawks First Touchdown Scorer
12/1
Total Stake: £10.00
Potential Returns: £130.00

Over Carolina Panthers at Seattle Seahawks Total Receiving Yds - Greg Olsen
10/11
Total Stake: £33.00
Potential Returns: £63.03

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #108071 on: October 18, 2015, 12:52:16 PM »

Ok, so time to looks for som redemption after Matt Ryan let me down by 1 yard on Thursday!

Minnesota play Kansas at 6pm, in a game they should be winning comfortably against one of the worst teams in the league, shorn of the best RB around at the minute.

When The Vikings do well, Adrian Peterson has a big game, busting 134 yards and 125 yards in the 2 games they have won, while rushing for 81 yards on just 16 carries last week as they chased the game against Denver.

Ladbrokes have set the line at 90.5 yards, which looks a great bet against a team alloweing an average of 98.6 yards per game to the Rush. I would also expect the Vikings to be leading this game most of the time, which will mean alot more carries for 'All Day'

Recommend £20 on Adrian Peterson OVER 90.5 yards

Over Kansas City Chiefs at Minnesota Vikings Total Rushing Yds - Adrian Peterson
10/11
Total Stake: £11.00
Potential Returns: £21.00

My eyes are open wide
HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #108072 on: October 18, 2015, 12:54:05 PM »

Not wishing to inflict a bok, but can I personally thank the American Football tipsters. Tremendous strike-rate so far and I'm sure we're all making a nice few quid.
TL900

View Profile
« Reply #108073 on: October 18, 2015, 01:22:23 PM »

I really like Carolina tonight in Seattle against the spread. Seattle has had 2/3 of the money all week, pushing the line all the way to +7.5 in vegas. The British bookies have yet to pass 7, annoyingly, but I'd still be minded to take that. The Panthers are 5-1-1 (W-L-D) against the spread in their last seven games. The Seahawks 1-5-2 in its last eight.

Also, apart from a fourth quarter blowout in the playoff game last season, three of the last five games between the teams have gone under the 41 point total for today. The Panthers are an unfashionable team that has gone 4-0 without anyone even considering them playoff relevant, having lost their best wide receiver at the start of the season. The Seahawks are a shadow of the team that made the superbowl last season but still have talent.

Seven points feels huge to me.

If it goes 7.5 and anyone sees it, post ITT please.

Otherwise, let's take 7 and we can have a push if it ties. £33 Billy Mountains at 10/11.

Seattle rank 30th against opposing Tight Ends, leaking 64 yards a game through five weeks. Greg Olsen is an elite TE and will give the safeties headaches tonight. Kam Chancellor has not been the force people expected him to be, having returned from refusing to play, amid contract talks.

57.5 yards for him (Billy Mountains) is a good ten less than I was expecting. 12/1 first touchdown with BMU and Chorals is worthy of a play.

Recommend:

£33 Carolina +7 at 10/11
£33 Greg Olsen over 57.5 yards at 10/11
£10 Greg Olsen first touchdown at 12/1

panthers have beaten the Jags/Texans/Saints and Bucs all in the bottom 10 teams in the league, sure seattle arent playing like the powerhouse they are but they are clearly still top 3 most talented roster in the league. In the corresponding fixture last year i believe seattle were -13.5? Seattle have covered the spread in 12 out of their last 13 home games where they have been favoured by 7 or less (the 1 being 2 weeks ago vs Detroit) Lynch is back tonight with Rawls being a very good backup option now.

On the flip side, I keep expecting Seattle to show up and be the team they are supposed to be and it hasnt really happened yet so maybe it doesnt happen again for another week? Id be taking the Seattle -7 for sure in this matchup though.

@MtSpewmore
Quote from: jgcblack
I wouldn't normally try so hard, but didn't have another opportunity I could wait for. I wasn't ready to surrender what I WANTED SO MUCH, that easily, I couldn't guarantee a call with me staying stoic and relying on a flinch "top pair" calling reflex.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #108074 on: October 18, 2015, 02:07:04 PM »

How many points were Ireland favourites on the spread?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Pages: 1 ... 7201 7202 7203 7204 [7205] 7206 7207 7208 7209 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: