blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 09, 2024, 07:57:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272932 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 7317 7318 7319 7320 [7321] 7322 7323 7324 7325 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13585565 times)
DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #109800 on: December 04, 2015, 05:43:33 PM »

Real Madrid have been disqualified from the Copa Del Rey for fielding an ineligible player in their 3-1 win against Cadiz. Any legs in pursuing a bet on Cadiz to win the game that was settled a loser?

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #109801 on: December 04, 2015, 05:44:03 PM »

Anyone watching the snooker?  Typical Higgins.  World class under pressure.  5-5 final frame decider after being 5-3 down.  Worth tuning in on bbc2.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #109802 on: December 04, 2015, 07:51:18 PM »

Anyone watching the snooker?  Typical Higgins.  World class under pressure.  5-5 final frame decider after being 5-3 down.  Worth tuning in on bbc2.

Having backed Robbo for the title, I can't say I was entirely delighted with the comeback...

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #109803 on: December 04, 2015, 08:00:32 PM »

http://www.bagsracing.com/east-midlands.html

Final heat of this group just started.  Towcester had max points in the first race with 1st and 2nd place.  Nottingham might be struggling to get a highest runner up position after that start.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #109804 on: December 04, 2015, 08:07:00 PM »

835 dundalk is worth a look for any short priced fav ew lovers.
atdc21

View Profile
« Reply #109805 on: December 04, 2015, 08:13:50 PM »

Hell, that must be a desperate race for a horse thats only finished in the frame 3 times in 17 starts to be 6/5 fav .

No point feeding a pig Truffles if he's happy eating shit.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #109806 on: December 04, 2015, 10:25:31 PM »

http://www.bagsracing.com/east-midlands.html

Final heat of this group just started.  Towcester had max points in the first race with 1st and 2nd place.  Nottingham might be struggling to get a highest runner up position after that start.

Nottingham out as they only got 21 points tonight and haven't beaten Hall green's highest loser score.  Looks highly likely that 2 from the southern division will go through to the final and possibly 3.  This would really help Newcastle bet if Romford and crayford both made the final as their track is so much smaller than a standard 480m track.

Confirmed through to final

Towcester
Monmore
Newcastle

Current two highest scoring runner ups

Belle Vue (194 points)
Hall Green (183 points)

Final heat tomorrow night for South region

http://www.bagsracing.com/the-south.html

Looking like at least two out of Romford, Crayford and Sittingbourne will go through to the final.  Maybe all 3 depending on how badly Wimbledon perform who haven't taken the event seriously at all.  Wimbledon have two runners in every race as they are at home though.  The 3 tracks who can still qualify only have one so their max score is 60 (assuming they win all 6 races)

« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 10:31:42 PM by arbboy » Logged
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #109807 on: December 05, 2015, 09:52:02 AM »

I am away all day today

Please put any ideas up, hopefully tikay will be around to place them but if not then there are still good for readers and posters to follow if they wish

i note its a decent racing saturday for starters...

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #109808 on: December 05, 2015, 09:57:55 AM »

before i go i did see a good NFL one for tomorrow

Cardinals at Rams

for the Cardinals the first two running backs, Chris Johnson and Andre Ellington are out

David Johnson, a very exciting rookie, is going to be lead back

He is a threat running and receiving

Has touched the ball 54 times this season, has 8 touchdowns..4 rushing, 3 receiving, 1 on kick return

Arians said yesterday that he could touch the ball tomorrow night 25 times...

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/326540/Arians--David-Johnson-could-get-25-touches

He's even money anytime touchdown, 7-1 first touchdown and i am looking out for combined receving/rushing quotes...

very exciting player indeed about to get his chance to be lead dog...

My eyes are open wide
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #109809 on: December 05, 2015, 10:15:22 AM »

Playing against the Rams is tough for a running back but you'd fancy Johnson's physical size over the second choice, Andre Ellington. The Rams are 5th against the rush this season and the 8th most consistent in their play (per Football Outsiders)

The strength will be Johnson's option as a receiver. The Rams concede 58.5 yards to passes to RBs, ranking 15th in the league, which is their weakest defensive stat line.

Completely agree with the combined yards market being the look. Makes total sense.  

Hate to break this to you, Tighty, but you're playing against him in the blonde dynasty fantasy league this weekend.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #109810 on: December 05, 2015, 10:17:26 AM »

Playing against the Rams is tough for a running back but you'd fancy Johnson's physical size over the second choice, Andre Ellington. The Rams are 5th against the rush this season and the 8th most consistent in their play (per Football Outsiders)

The strength will be Johnson's option as a receiver. The Rams concede 58.5 yards to passes to RBs, ranking 15th in the league, which is their weakest defensive stat line.

Completely agree with the combined yards market being the look. Makes total sense. 

Hate to break this to you, Tighty, but you're playing against him in the blonde dynasty fantasy league this weekend.

Ellington is out as well

its Johnson and Stepfan Taylor

the Rams have been really inconsistent the last few weeks, managed to get Jeremy Hill the RB of the Bengals back into form last weekend....

of course carson palmer may just chuck it deep to any one of 4-5 really good wide receivers instead.....

My eyes are open wide
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #109811 on: December 05, 2015, 10:21:54 AM »

Ellington is out as well

its Johnson and Stepfan Taylor

the Rams have been really inconsistent the last few weeks, managed to get Jeremy Hill the RB of the Bengals back into form last weekend....

of course carson palmer may just chuck it deep to any one of 4-5 really good wide receivers instead.....

Sorry, yes. I meant with CJ2K out, the second choice would have been Ellington, but I think David Johnson is a better fit anyway for the game.

Palmer won't be taking massive risks in a game like this. The Rams aren't scoring points. If the Cards go ahead early and into the distance, yes, they may well open up for a blowout, but it's otherwise going to be the same balanced offense we have seen all year.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #109812 on: December 05, 2015, 10:24:39 AM »

What's First Mohican doing at Wolverhampton tonight at 11/1? Tom Queally on board. The only runner for both Alan King and the jockey.

Seems odd.

kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #109813 on: December 05, 2015, 10:27:00 AM »

before i go i did see a good NFL one for tomorrow

Cardinals at Rams

for the Cardinals the first two running backs, Chris Johnson and Andre Ellington are out

David Johnson, a very exciting rookie, is going to be lead back

He is a threat running and receiving

Has touched the ball 54 times this season, has 8 touchdowns..4 rushing, 3 receiving, 1 on kick return

Arians said yesterday that he could touch the ball tomorrow night 25 times...

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/326540/Arians--David-Johnson-could-get-25-touches

He's even money anytime touchdown, 7-1 first touchdown and i am looking out for combined receving/rushing quotes...

very exciting player indeed about to get his chance to be lead dog...

These are both great bets, good stuff Tighty. Any interest in the Rams on the spread?
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #109814 on: December 05, 2015, 10:33:37 AM »

+5? not really. might be if The rams were still running the ball well but Gurley has gone cold too

i intend to spend the next 36 hours putting myself off the Eagles +9 against to the Patriots, who are minus lewis, edelman and gronkowski. the Eagles though are minus a lot, every week

My eyes are open wide
Pages: 1 ... 7317 7318 7319 7320 [7321] 7322 7323 7324 7325 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: