blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 06:25:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8029 8030 8031 8032 [8033] 8034 8035 8036 8037 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13436006 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #120480 on: August 11, 2016, 12:07:46 PM »

^ i think because the market regards arnautovic and shaqiri as good things to play league games unrotated, whereas diouf, joselu, new striker etc are unlikely to play the volume of games to win it?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #120481 on: August 11, 2016, 12:15:37 PM »

Haven't posted for a while but still follow and felt like contributing

Olympic Mens Golf only 60 runners and 23 currently under 100 on BF., Books still paying 5 places 1/4 which is favourable

Good spot to get a few on side I think.. My suggestion is Nicolas Colsaerts who's been in decent enough form (3 top 3's in last 10) one of which was at castle Stuart which Steve Rawlings (BF tipster) has called out as having strong ties  to the course they playing in Rio... Colsaerts was 3rd at same course in 2011 so no fluke and has some other odd bits of links form which is a positive apparently

Other than his form chance he's bang up for this, great grandad was an Olympian and he's been blogging / tweeting about how proud he is following in footsteps etc etc

Currently 70 on BF, Worth a few quid @ 66/1 5 places 1/4

help requested at bet365 please

a lot of places are 1/3 1,2,3 and bet365 is 1/5 1,2,3,4

http://www.oddschecker.com/olympics/golf/olympic-mens/mens-olympics/winner

anyone able to do £10 e/w at 66-1?

You can have 5 e/w of mine on both Lingmerth and Colsaerts.

i missed this yesterday, will take them as its not started yet (just) if thats ok

You already have colsaerts so assume you just want lingmerth.  Will assume just 5 e/w lingmerth.  Price has gone to 55/1 best but will stick with 60/1.  Agreed? 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #120482 on: August 11, 2016, 12:16:28 PM »

yes fine, thanks

My eyes are open wide
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #120483 on: August 11, 2016, 12:30:16 PM »

Ha.

I mistakenly thought Tighty had accepted that offer from Doobs yesterday, so I sent him £20 this morning.

Half an hour ago, Doobs sent it back to me, as in fact we were not on with Doobs, we were on (Colsaerts only) with T Mar.

I'll send Doobs £10 back.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
NoCardDSC

View Profile
« Reply #120484 on: August 11, 2016, 01:10:13 PM »

I'm going to suggest we have a bet on Byeong-Hun An to win the Olympic golf. 

With many of the big names missing this week I think Byeong-Hun An is going to see this as a huge opportunity to take advantage of that a put in a very respectable performance. Once becoming the youngest ever US Amateur winner at 17 there were high hopes for Ben An. He went on to win the BMW with a -21 at Wentworth in 2015 and lost in a playoff this year in the Zurich Classic of New Orleans. Currently ranked 35th in the world and having very good stats off the tee (Driving distance 25th) and ranked 42nd on birdie average. I feel he has a good chance of a medal here.

Further to this, South Koreans become exempt from Conscription, other wise known as mandatory military service if they are to win an Olympic medal. Byeong-Hun An will be well aware of this with both of his parents winning one in table tennis in 1988.

Byeong-Hun An 45/1 - Sportingbet
£10 ew

Great start - missing a 1ft par putt on the first....thankfully birdied 2 though. Nerves settled.
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #120485 on: August 11, 2016, 01:57:30 PM »

Swansea price hasn't changed since they lost Ayew or Williams.
Surely the price should have changed?
baldock92

View Profile
« Reply #120486 on: August 11, 2016, 02:01:05 PM »

I wouldn't be backing the Diouf top scorer market. We've openly been trying to sign a striker this window and it seems (I hope!) only a matter of time before we do bring somebody in. Diouf is very capable of netting around 15 a season if he's given a full season played as an out and striker, which he hasn't before. I'm not sure Hughes has 100% confidence in him as a first choice striker.

Perhaps it's one to consider when the transfer window closes, but until then I'd say no bet.

Feed em rice.
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #120487 on: August 11, 2016, 04:49:33 PM »

Swansea price hasn't changed since they lost Ayew or Williams.
Surely the price should have changed?

2 of their best players and backbone of the team gone....so you'd assume so? No sign of any decent replacements as of yet either.

Tighty, didn't realise Conte is trying to move Costa on. Last week it was reported that he was happy to keep him and he's free from injury now. I think he prefers 2 up front so assumed it would be Costa and this new guy from Marseille (?), but obv 20s no good if he might get shifted out the squad Smiley

If he stays and works his way into Conte's plans then I think he's a good price but that's all up in the air at the moment I guess.

Best Bitter.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #120488 on: August 11, 2016, 05:02:51 PM »

"there is speculation that agent Jorge Mendes is bidding to get the Chelsea centre forward a move elsewhere."

sorry about this source!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/premierleague/1567694/diego-costa-offered-to-napoli-and-inter-milan-as-chelsea-look-to-make-room-for-romelu-lukaku/

My eyes are open wide
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #120489 on: August 11, 2016, 05:04:59 PM »

"there is speculation that agent Jorge Mendes is bidding to get the Chelsea centre forward a move elsewhere."

sorry about this source!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/premierleague/1567694/diego-costa-offered-to-napoli-and-inter-milan-as-chelsea-look-to-make-room-for-romelu-lukaku/

Not clicking on that Wink

Best Bitter.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #120490 on: August 11, 2016, 05:07:49 PM »

sorry about this source!

Not clicking on that Wink

fortunately the link gives you the crux of the article

this stuff is trickier these days, so much agent bollocks (technical term) about but definitely on the hunt for some golden boot bets

i've been busy, tikay worse and we've not quite been able to keep requesting on various markets to get a good ante post book this time round   

My eyes are open wide
Mark_Porter

View Profile
« Reply #120491 on: August 11, 2016, 05:47:50 PM »

What do we think about having a small interest in Nathan Redmond FGS against Watford at 8/1 please. Perhaps £10EW if we can get on with Bet 365.

I have backed him at 14/1 too for top Saints goal scorer.

Puel talked him up again in his press conference today as a striker that has impressed him and he fits the system that Puel is trying to put together.

He is definitely going to start up top at the weekend alongside Shane Long who is 4/1. Tadic will play in the number 10 spot and is 13/2 so the price looks fair. 
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #120492 on: August 11, 2016, 06:52:10 PM »

What do we think about having a small interest in Nathan Redmond FGS against Watford at 8/1 please. Perhaps £10EW if we can get on with Bet 365.

I have backed him at 14/1 too for top Saints goal scorer.

Puel talked him up again in his press conference today as a striker that has impressed him and he fits the system that Puel is trying to put together.

He is definitely going to start up top at the weekend alongside Shane Long who is 4/1. Tadic will play in the number 10 spot and is 13/2 so the price looks fair. 

+1
I'd be backing Redmond in all scoring markets (FGS, top Saints, top Prem scorer) as the market hasn't adjusted to the possibility.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #120493 on: August 11, 2016, 06:56:04 PM »

We would need Help for bet 365 please

My eyes are open wide
BiloxiDesire

View Profile
« Reply #120494 on: August 11, 2016, 08:23:08 PM »

We would need Help for bet 365 please

Same odds are available at Paddy Power, Coral & Betfred if any of those help.
Pages: 1 ... 8029 8030 8031 8032 [8033] 8034 8035 8036 8037 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: