blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 03:12:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8188 8189 8190 8191 [8192] 8193 8194 8195 8196 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13437155 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #122865 on: October 23, 2016, 09:43:37 AM »

As regards our season long Fantasy Football bets, 2 back to back clean sheets for both our keepers Adrian + Gomes have put them back within touching distance of the places.
Our long shot Redmond scored his first goal since the opening day last week and is playing again tomorrow. It would be nice if he can get a couple more in the next few weeks, or even a few assists, and he can move up the rankings. He seems to have cemented his place in the side, is playing well and Southampton seem to have turned the corner form wise. Now if they can just add some more goals to their game, it'd be nice.
All in all, I'm not displeased with where the bets are.

Appreciate the update, thanks.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #122866 on: October 23, 2016, 10:40:13 AM »

Rugby Union today. Toulouse to beat Wasps 6/4 with Coral.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #122867 on: October 23, 2016, 11:09:28 AM »

Meanwhile, our Tennis bet has started.

Edmund took the first set 7-5, Gasquet levelled by taking the 2nd set 7-5.

Gasquet leads 2-1 in the third.

Just to bring this to closure, Edmund eventually lost by the odd set in 5.

Quite the sweat, one way & another.

Do we know why this lost yet ?

sola virtus nobilitat
Tonibell

View Profile
« Reply #122868 on: October 23, 2016, 11:22:05 AM »

https://twitter.com/49sandvirtual
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #122869 on: October 23, 2016, 11:23:05 AM »

Hi well done on Widdop yesterday

scored one of seven tries

(just for me, as i am on wasps for the whole thing)

Toulouse a french team at home, so you'd expect them to leave last week's form (loss at Connacht) behind, and they are home underdogs....

is that why we want to be on them?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #122870 on: October 23, 2016, 11:42:25 AM »

49s tipster

"a team of leading phD mathematicians have put together a sophisticated algorithm to beat the system and win at roulette, the 49s and virtual racing"

the things that people are allowed to tweet

just lol
Teacake

View Profile
« Reply #122871 on: October 23, 2016, 11:54:46 AM »

The rangers 9/2 in the Semi-Final v Celtic tomorrow.  That means for every £100 you bet on the rangers, you will lose a £100. 

Can Fred have a bet with 32Red? 

If so the 2/1 Scott Sinclair anytime goalscorer is a cracker and way out of line.  I fancy there will be a few goals in this game, and Sinclair has been one of Celtic's most dangerous players since he signed.  Hampden is quite an expansive pitch and I think with Scott's pace he will have plenty of space and opportunity to get in about the rangers.  I wouldn't put anyone off first goal scorer either. 

There should be goals again today. Celtic were probably a bet at 8/11 but best price 8/13 now which looks about right.

Sevco Rangers still look dire at the back even though they have been conceding fewer goals recently. It looks like a central defence of Clint Hill and Rob Keirnan today which would give me the absolute fear if I was a Sevconian, even  last week Inverness had 2 free headers that they should have scored from. Celtic have scored from headers the twice the teams have met this year and I've had a small bet on Sviatchenko first time and anytime at 40/1 and 12/1.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #122872 on: October 23, 2016, 11:55:38 AM »

Hi well done on Widdop yesterday

scored one of seven tries

(just for me, as i am on wasps for the whole thing)

Toulouse a french team at home, so you'd expect them to leave last week's form (loss at Connacht) behind, and they are home underdogs....

is that why we want to be on them?

Bugger, I had forgotten about that.

N1 hector, thanks.

A good day yesterday, in every sense.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
hector62

View Profile
« Reply #122873 on: October 23, 2016, 12:34:09 PM »

Morning Tighty.

I watched Wasps get out muscled by Saracens, much as Exeter were, and I was not impressed at all. They seem a bit of the flat track bully. Going to France to play Toulouse is not for the faint hearted, and I wouldn't want Ciprianni on the plane.

Now, is the 6/4 price wrong? I don't know for sure and neither I nor anyone else can prove that it is. For all I know Toulouse may have already given up on this competition and concentrate on their league, French teams have done this before, and Wasps could win today. But that is the sort of price I would expect Wasps to be if this was the last pool match and Toulouse were out and they were not resting first teamers. Do you think Toulouse would be 6/4 here if it was match 6 and they needed to win to go through? It's pretty much the same situation, as lose today and I think they are as good as out

I gathered you were on Wasps but I don't think they are up to winning this competition yet, and the 7's or 8's was too short for me. Leinster on the other hand at 33's was interesting.

I seem to recall you putting Toulouse up in this last year, or the year before? Or was it Medard to top score in the competition?  Has their team deteriorated? I expect you watch them far more than I.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #122874 on: October 23, 2016, 12:46:02 PM »

Morning Tighty.

I watched Wasps get out muscled by Saracens, much as Exeter were, and I was not impressed at all. They seem a bit of the flat track bully. Going to France to play Toulouse is not for the faint hearted, and I wouldn't want Ciprianni on the plane.

Now, is the 6/4 price wrong? I don't know for sure and neither I nor anyone else can prove that it is. For all I know Toulouse may have already given up on this competition and concentrate on their league, French teams have done this before, and Wasps could win today. But that is the sort of price I would expect Wasps to be if this was the last pool match and Toulouse were out and they were not resting first teamers. Do you think Toulouse would be 6/4 here if it was match 6 and they needed to win to go through? It's pretty much the same situation, as lose today and I think they are as good as out

I gathered you were on Wasps but I don't think they are up to winning this competition yet, and the 7's or 8's was too short for me. Leinster on the other hand at 33's was interesting.

I seem to recall you putting Toulouse up in this last year, or the year before? Or was it Medard to top score in the competition?  Has their team deteriorated? I expect you watch them far more than I.

thanks

two years ago for Toulouse/Medard. got to the quarters.

i don't see them as the quality of racing/toulon/clermont even montpellier but obviously at 6/4 at home to an English side they aren't priced like they are. for comparison Montpellier are 4/6 to win at home to Leinster today.

Toulouse are a bit pedestrian but a big old pack and very good kicking game. Wasps are anything but pedestrian but would need to match them up front to show it.

then there is the thorny question of home advantage for French teams, which is extremely subjective but they don't half raise their games when they've been in their own beds the night before.

anyway

Toulouse
Toulouse v Wasps Winner
6/4
Total Stake: 20.00
Total Returns: 50.00 

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #122875 on: October 23, 2016, 12:48:56 PM »

this is a fantastic test match by the way. perfect sub-continent wicket. much better than 600-4d 500 all out 250-4d 100-3 draw

saw this photo yesterday, which i thought was a cracker from chittagong

Click to see full-size image.

My eyes are open wide
hector62

View Profile
« Reply #122876 on: October 23, 2016, 12:53:28 PM »

I would have thought the Castres result yesterday would have bought the Toulouse price in. Do they even have bookies in France? I have never seen one on the streets? I wonder what price they make Toulouse?

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #122877 on: October 23, 2016, 12:59:57 PM »

I would have thought the Castres result yesterday would have bought the Toulouse price in. Do they even have bookies in France? I have never seen one on the streets? I wonder what price they make Toulouse?

Don't remind me.

One of the best RU & indeed betting guys I know (I'd follow him blind 24/7) put up Northampton yesterday (not here), & I did a dabble.

Did not go quite to plan.

Next case & all that.

Ledders

View Profile
« Reply #122878 on: October 23, 2016, 01:03:07 PM »

France is nanny only and has Toulouse at 6/4 and Wasps 4/7
PokerBroker

View Profile
« Reply #122879 on: October 23, 2016, 01:07:50 PM »

The rangers 9/2 in the Semi-Final v Celtic tomorrow.  That means for every £100 you bet on the rangers, you will lose a £100. 

Can Fred have a bet with 32Red? 

If so the 2/1 Scott Sinclair anytime goalscorer is a cracker and way out of line.  I fancy there will be a few goals in this game, and Sinclair has been one of Celtic's most dangerous players since he signed.  Hampden is quite an expansive pitch and I think with Scott's pace he will have plenty of space and opportunity to get in about the rangers.  I wouldn't put anyone off first goal scorer either. 

There should be goals again today. Celtic were probably a bet at 8/11 but best price 8/13 now which looks about right.

Sevco Rangers still look dire at the back even though they have been conceding fewer goals recently. It looks like a central defence of Clint Hill and Rob Keirnan today which would give me the absolute fear if I was a Sevconian, even  last week Inverness had 2 free headers that they should have scored from. Celtic have scored from headers the twice the teams have met this year and I've had a small bet on Sviatchenko first time and anytime at 40/1 and 12/1.

I like this and also had a few darts at Sviatchenko, Lustig and Toure for this very reason I just thought For Fred taking advantage of something out of line was more what he liked?

Let's punish them books.
Pages: 1 ... 8188 8189 8190 8191 [8192] 8193 8194 8195 8196 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: