blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:29:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8422 8423 8424 8425 [8426] 8427 8428 8429 8430 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13444786 times)
JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #126375 on: March 13, 2017, 05:45:52 PM »

On prices currently available

Arkle- Backed royal caviar AP but price is still close, after it looked to have some plan easy beat before falling. Obviously the value left in the race is for places and the bottom 3 would have to do alot to reverse form lines or collateral form lines with others. At the prices, dont really see why forest bihan is generally bigger than cloudy dreamer. Hes done best on drying ground and the margin in their previous meetings looked more than 3lb he was receiving. At current prices would take royal caviar 20/1 ew with 365 and forest bihan 28/1 with betbright ew (both 3 places a 1/4 which is necessary). With the free bet if 2nd to sp favourite may be tempting to try work one out a will hill aswell.

Ultima- Any 12s left about holywell should probably be take, and I like pilgrims bay whos a bit of a rascal, so who knows where the bottom of his ability is. 25/1 with 365 paying 5 places (one of the bookies not scumbagging a 1/5).

Champion hurdle- Cant help but think that unless moon racer wins the race is more tainted than it already looks. The rest have all been lowered round here, the front two both held by horses in current chase ranks. I like putting a novice in, especially a novice whos too old to be a novice and will probably get crocked here after. Think is fair enough especially with two of the top ones drifting with ground expectations. I really like cyrus darius, thought he was going to be a star and have dabbled in the antepost but that price has gone and theres no ew value here.

« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 05:47:48 PM by JohnCharver » Logged
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #126376 on: March 13, 2017, 06:07:03 PM »

Hello Tips for Tikay fans

Quick question, due to an ongoing mortgage application i'm wanting to keep gambling transactions to a minimum this year so going to punt with one bookie, can somebody let me know who they think is best value over the 4 days.

"next door" have the daily offer just wondered if anybody who's significantly shrewder than me could point me toward a better place for my mug bets.  I can't use £3.65 or our irish friends Sad

Kind Regards

Chris

365 then the rest I think, unfortunately for you.  Maybe Victor/Satan from memory.  Not sure if Fred/corals are doing 15 min boosts this week.  But they were good too. I would have said Hills too, but they seem to have stopped competing too.

Surely 2 is fine?  Then you could do Shy offer and somebody else.  The Shy offer is fantastic, but they duck a lot especially with extra places.  Obv Shy is great if they are top price and extra places.  Also some of their boosts are good too, though they aren't all.  So maybe Shy is best if you really need to limit yourself to one and don't have 365.  I wouldn't be taking anything too far from best price though. 

Much appreciated, got a mate who will load up his 365 account for me so think i'll go for sky/365. 

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #126377 on: March 13, 2017, 06:22:05 PM »

sky just went 6 in ultima, 4 in CH, albeit at 1/5 in both
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #126378 on: March 13, 2017, 07:02:19 PM »

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #126379 on: March 13, 2017, 08:26:45 PM »

Can we get on Andrea Belotti to be top scorer in Serie A. It's a 3 horse race between Dzeko, Higuain wave Belotti. Current standings:
Belotti - 22
Higuain - 19
Dzeko - 19

Belotti is unsurprisingly favourite but he is odds against (5/4), Higuain is 2/1 and Dzeko 9/2.

Higuain could and probably will be rested prior to Champions league games, Allegri has previous for resting his main striker before big European matches. Dzeko less likely to be rested.

Anyway recommend £80 @ 5/4 with pp or bfsb. I'd happily take evens too.

what about mertens 18 goals in 18 starts for the highest scoring team and now out of the champions league, also cant take their foot off the gas in the chase for champions league spots in the league whereas juve can soon when they win the league.
higuain only been rested once before champ league up to now

Unibet has this market priced up now
Belotti 7/4
Mertens 17/1
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #126380 on: March 13, 2017, 09:25:44 PM »

sky just went 6 in ultima, 4 in CH, albeit at 1/5 in both

I am not convinced albeit is the right word, it makes it sound like it is just a minor inconvenience.  All those offering a quarter first 5 are offering better on the same prices, and so are many of those that are a quarter first 4 without the likely price hack. 

Shy should be applauded for their first race offer, but not this.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #126381 on: March 13, 2017, 09:25:49 PM »

after the 5 day decs, who do we like for the (extremely open looking) champion hurdle next week please?

something e/w at a price?

http://www.oddschecker.com/cheltenham-festival/champion-hurdle/winner

--

no one?

not an interesting looking race? or wide open?

My selection is Moon Racer  EW  @ 9-1  tomorrow in The Champion Hurdle

Been told Yorkhill is fighting fit for The JLT Chase Thursday and a definite bet to win at 6-4
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #126382 on: March 13, 2017, 09:59:39 PM »

after the 5 day decs, who do we like for the (extremely open looking) champion hurdle next week please?

--

no one?

Been told Yorkhill is fighting fit for The JLT Chase Thursday and a definite bet to win at 6-4

prob better to place bet this on the exchange, you can easily get 5/2 rather than 9/4 in the EW fixed odds.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #126383 on: March 14, 2017, 12:59:32 AM »

Is there no Morning Line show for Cheltenham this time?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #126384 on: March 14, 2017, 01:07:28 AM »

It is on ITV now

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #126385 on: March 14, 2017, 01:21:08 AM »

It is on ITV now

I can't see anything listed for tomorrow morning.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #126386 on: March 14, 2017, 01:37:02 AM »

9:30am every morning of festival, I think.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #126387 on: March 14, 2017, 01:37:45 AM »

few bets for cheltenham

1.30 I am waiting for a price I can get on something.
2.10  I have backed Some Plan each way.  Obv a stinking e/w race, so only put a v small bet on and can't spare any for thread.
2.50  Like Trigg and JohnChaver I am on Holywell (11/1) e/w.  Well in on weights.  I also like the look of Ibis Du Rheu (12/1) in this race.  Young improving novice who could be thrown in, though given it is a Paul Nicholls horse then maybe not.
If thread wants 25 e/w on each of these let me know.  Terms are quarter first 5. Please let me know early tomorrow and don't wait for them to go 8/1 at midday.

3.30 Too difficult.  I backed Chitbello at 40/1 e/w but that has gone and prob won't back anything else or take 28/1.
4.10  Backed Vroom Vroom Mag on betfair, though negative vibes stops me putting it up for thread.
4.50  I have backed two in here (Abre De Vie at 20/1 and Tiger roll at 14/1).  Given I can get quarter 4 places, I think that makes them suitable bets for thread.  

Again if you want up to 25 e/w on both let me know early

5.30  I like the look of All Hell Let Loose (20/1), and it is definitely a bit leftfield.  Seems to have been backed and there can't be many as unexposed (has run in one chase).  Trainer seems to do well here.  

Again if you want up to 25 e/w let me know early

Sorry, can't post more, am working at the mo and it is late and the site was playing up earlier.

Good night

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #126388 on: March 14, 2017, 01:45:10 AM »

9:30am every morning of festival, I think.

Cheers mate found it on ITV4 now, panic over Smiley

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #126389 on: March 14, 2017, 09:54:14 AM »

--

no one?

Fraser.  Hills have gone 12/1 right now.  Beats betfair, so guess it is a boost??

Pages: 1 ... 8422 8423 8424 8425 [8426] 8427 8428 8429 8430 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: