blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 06:44:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272539 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8479 8480 8481 8482 [8483] 8484 8485 8486 8487 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13411485 times)
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #127230 on: April 15, 2017, 02:48:12 PM »

Anyone else think villa price vs reading is short

I was thinking that too

Definitely not rushing to back Villa at evens with nothing to play for , whereas Reading defending play off position @100-30 seems a fair price

1.9 villa
Pfffft
I've layed
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127231 on: April 15, 2017, 03:05:51 PM »

Kolkata Knight Riders go top of the table after their spinners choke Sunrisers

Click to see full-size image.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #127232 on: April 15, 2017, 03:38:57 PM »

Having gone through all the data, it's proving really challenging to get a read on the pecking order. FP1 & FP3 are irrelevant due to them being run much earlier in the day than qualifying & the race, which drastically effects track temperatures. Whereas FP2 wasn't a standard session with most drivers on alternative programmes and running different part configurations.

That being said, I believe Lewis Hamilton has struggled to find a good balance this weekend from the footage I've seen. Therefore, I'm recommending Sebastian Vettel for pole.

https://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/bahrain-grand-prix/pole-position

£20 at 5/2 with Hills. Anything over 2/1 is bet-able.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 03:41:56 PM by Peter-27 » Logged

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127233 on: April 15, 2017, 03:54:59 PM »

you cut that one fine experto

Sebastian Vettel Bahrain Grand Prix Pole Position
5/2
Total Stake: £20.00
Potential Returns: £70.00

My eyes are open wide
T_Mar

View Profile
« Reply #127234 on: April 15, 2017, 04:31:49 PM »

Is this a straight league format or does it turn in to knock out ? And when does it run to?

Follow you blind obv but know nothing about the event

Apologies for being too lazy to search myself
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127235 on: April 15, 2017, 04:33:40 PM »

Is this a straight league format or does it turn in to knock out ? And when does it run to?

Follow you blind obv but no nothing about the event

league to early may

top 4 of 8 through to post season

advantage in bening top 2 as the first play off game sees the top 2 play, winner straight through to the final

My eyes are open wide
T_Mar

View Profile
« Reply #127236 on: April 15, 2017, 04:37:12 PM »

Follow you blind obv but no nothing about the event

league to early may

top 4 of 8 through to post season

advantage in bening top 2 as the first play off game sees the top 2 play, winner straight through to the final

Good stuff .. Cheers 👍
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #127237 on: April 15, 2017, 05:04:43 PM »

Having gone through all the data, it's proving really challenging to get a read on the pecking order. FP1 & FP3 are irrelevant due to them being run much earlier in the day than qualifying & the race, which drastically effects track temperatures. Whereas FP2 wasn't a standard session with most drivers on alternative programmes and running different part configurations.

That being said, I believe Lewis Hamilton has struggled to find a good balance this weekend from the footage I've seen. Therefore, I'm recommending Sebastian Vettel for pole.

https://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/bahrain-grand-prix/pole-position

£20 at 5/2 with Hills. Anything over 2/1 is bet-able.

Theory was right, but it was Bottas who took advantage. Ferrari's around half a second off the Mercedes, despite a major upgrade package this weekend .. yikes! 

Killerkilsby

View Profile
« Reply #127238 on: April 15, 2017, 05:10:47 PM »

Anyone else think villa price vs reading is short

I was thinking that too

Definitely not rushing to back Villa at evens with nothing to play for , whereas Reading defending play off position @100-30 seems a fair price

Ty both.
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #127239 on: April 15, 2017, 05:19:31 PM »

I'm a swans fan but I think Watford at 7/4 today is huge.
We have been really poor of late especially away from home and Watfords home record is very good. Think bookies are over reacting to Watford being comfortable in mid table
Hope I'm wrong obv

Nice one!
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #127240 on: April 15, 2017, 06:06:13 PM »

I'm a swans fan but I think Watford at 7/4 today is huge.
We have been really poor of late especially away from home and Watfords home record is very good. Think bookies are over reacting to Watford being comfortable in mid table
Hope I'm wrong obv

Nice one!

Second that. Just saw it too late.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #127241 on: April 15, 2017, 06:53:40 PM »

They are betting to 140% for the 40 runners (excluding reserves) and 1/4 1,2,3,4,5 in their place book.  Obviously there is plenty of juice in a product like this to offer this promo.  All bets have to be ew where even more margin is hidden for them to pad the promo with.  Amazing to see numerous firms still 1/4 1,2,3,4.

Great offer for the casuals to mop up.  Nowhere near as sexy as it looks and also forces you to place your bets before the rush later in the afternoon to assist the pressure on their servers.  You also have to deposit £250 to get the £125 back.  Vast majority of punters will just leave that in their account and punt it off on other stuff rather than actually find the withdraw button hidden away in the my account section of the site.

10am Saturday it is 100% going to be very sexy

Anyone excluded from offers presumably doesn't get this either so they are only realistically offering it to confirmed losing accounts right which have been opened by last night right?  No new casual can open an account on Friday or Saturday morning and access it.

I get the offers. 

Ditto.

For all the wisdom on here I am surprised that so many here go at it like a bull in a China shop with new accounts.

Smaller initial bets, spreading the load, and realistically not trying to squeeze max juice out of every bet can mean you keep those accounts open far longer, than the wham bam thank you man, approach.

There is always tomorrow to consider.

Well that didn't last long.  Limited to 67p on a World Championship snooker match.  Had a very good run, but thread will have to go elsewhere from now on.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #127242 on: April 15, 2017, 08:18:11 PM »

Anthony McGill has scored ONE point in the last SEVEN frames against Stephen Maguire who now leads the race-to-ten 9-2.

And he went off favourite to win the match.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127243 on: April 16, 2017, 09:48:49 AM »

Important result for us in super rugby yesterday

the lions went to the top of the african conference beating the previously unbeaten stormers

none of these sides are the calibre of the new zealand franchises but the structure of the competition guarantees the afcon winner a home quarter final and a top seeding (it all changes next year when it returns to the super 15) which is how the lions reached the final 

highlights

My eyes are open wide
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #127244 on: April 16, 2017, 01:26:49 PM »

Okay, pre-Bahrain GP bets:

Race Winner - Lewis Hamilton @ 11/10 with various. Starts second on the grid, and while I do think yesterday was a turning point in the season with Valtteri beating Lewis for the first time this season in qualifying, I still believe Lewis should have a decent margin over a race distance at this stage. Happy to takes over EVS. Suggest £40.

https://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/bahrain-grand-prix/winner

Points Finish - Sergio Perez
@ 7/5 with the exchange (11/8 minimum). Starts down in 18th, but he should be comfortably quicker than a number of cars ahead. I see him getting up to 12th with ease .. will be a close battle from that point onwards. 7/5 is too good to turn down. Suggest £20.

https://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/bahrain-grand-prix/points-finish

Not To Finish The Race - Daniel Ricciardo & Max Verstappen
@ (both) 5/1 with 365/Hills/Coral. Renault do have concerns about their engine's ability to deal with the heat of the dessert .. this will be exaggerated on the Red Bull cars where packaging is tighter. Suggest £10 on both.

https://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/bahrain-grand-prix/not-to-finish-the-race

Pages: 1 ... 8479 8480 8481 8482 [8483] 8484 8485 8486 8487 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: