blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 08, 2024, 03:58:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272928 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8523 8524 8525 8526 [8527] 8528 8529 8530 8531 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13579544 times)
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #127890 on: May 15, 2017, 08:11:53 PM »

boro, worse team than watford were 20/1 to beat chelsea though, why would watford be 1.5x price of boro
junior91

View Profile
« Reply #127891 on: May 15, 2017, 08:20:13 PM »

exstream posted what is clearly a value bet, dont know why people like keith are being so hostile
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #127892 on: May 15, 2017, 08:54:11 PM »

exstream posted what is clearly a value bet, dont know why people like keith are being so hostile

LOL, I'm not being hostile.

I'm just offering an opion that it was actually the correct price at the time.

Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has got one.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #127893 on: May 15, 2017, 11:27:44 PM »

Dont think camel is either wrong nor hostile above. Exstream is misrepresenting the price (not denying it was value but theres more too it.

It clearly wasnt 11/1 vs 19/1 its 11/1 times chelseas price vs wba to win. As the price decrease is totally reliant on that and anyone who thinks chelsea at home to a woeful watford team at the moment would be less than 19/1 is clutching at straws.

I dont agree with him being blanket ignored but its childish to aftertime prices that arent comparable.
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #127894 on: May 15, 2017, 11:33:03 PM »

I don't feel I ever misrepresented the price. I een said in my original post, if Chelsea don't win the title at West Brom, itll just be a bet at 19/1, which can't be that terrible in the premier league.
I also mentioned that surely Watford wouldn't get bigger as in the match day before that, Middlesbrough were 20/1 vs Chelsea.
I figured if Chelsea didn't win, watford would stay the same price, but if Chelsea at 2/5 did win, then watford would be a whole lot shorter
No afyertiming
Agree bout blanket ignore tho m8
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 11:36:56 PM by exstream » Logged
JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #127895 on: May 16, 2017, 12:15:41 AM »

I don't feel I ever misrepresented the price. I een said in my original post, if Chelsea don't win the title at West Brom, itll just be a bet at 19/1, which can't be that terrible in the premier league.
I also mentioned that surely Watford wouldn't get bigger as in the match day before that, Middlesbrough were 20/1 vs Chelsea.
I figured if Chelsea didn't win, watford would stay the same price, but if Chelsea at 2/5 did win, then watford would be a whole lot shorter
No afyertiming
Agree bout blanket ignore tho m8

Middlesbroughs last game for survival vs a watford team who had showed nothing, with chelsea now needing a result. Agree with camel they would have been bigger but probably a bet on the two prices if correct.

You seem to have a bit to contribute particularly on darts, dont let it get lost in this nonsense imo. Who cares if tighty didnt get on because hes in a strop, would try to post tips for people who do give appreciate them.

Watford got beat so no value anyway lol.

exstream

View Profile
« Reply #127896 on: May 16, 2017, 12:28:08 AM »

a bit
ha
i know everything about everything
and yep lol gg watford
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #127897 on: May 16, 2017, 08:36:59 AM »

Absolute skimmer for the bookies in the golf. For those placing, Oosthuizen would have been highest in the betting at 80ish/1.

Just a bit.

What price was the winner before it started?

Really hard to have envisaged that top three. Pleased for Poults though.

Most impressed by how cool and calm the winner was, he's only a kid, but he held himself together beautifully on a really nasty course all day. Well done him.

Top 5 were:

Kim - 400/1
Poulter - 250/1
Oosthuizen - 100/1
Cabrera Bello - 150/1
Stanley - 200/1

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127898 on: May 16, 2017, 09:00:51 AM »

No idea who put it up, but Federer has pulled out of the French Open. 

Click to see full-size image.

so with Fed out, Djok struggling a bit, Murray coming back from injury and his worst surface where should we belooking?

Nadal? Wawrinka? a n other at a price?

https://www.oddschecker.com/tennis/french-open/mens/winner

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #127899 on: May 16, 2017, 03:59:51 PM »

so with Fed out, Djok struggling a bit, Murray coming back from injury and his worst surface where should we belooking?

I guess wait for the draw, back wheover has a chance each way in the side away from Nadal  (Djokovic and Murray are fairly close).

On Konta news.  She won on the clay in the 2nd round in Rome.  Despite her clay court season been fairly disastrous so far, she has climbed to 6 in the World.  This is because points are compared to the same tournaments in the l past, so her points aren't falling.  If she does put a run together somewhere, there is a good chance she moves up to 5 in the World, which is effectively top 4 in Serena's absence.   On the downside, though she isn't many points behind Chibulkova in 5, there are a handful of players who could knock her down a peg or two if they go on good runs too.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127900 on: May 16, 2017, 05:34:36 PM »

It's amazing how the Online Sports Betting industry - which never even existed 20 years ago - is evolving. Not always in ways many of us like, but that misses the point.

I was randomly sent news of this site a few days ago, "Kwiff". Their gimmick is that they randomly boost the odds, much the same as BetStars do.

Think I'll use these people as much as I use BetStars. 

http://kwiff.com/#/company

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #127901 on: May 16, 2017, 05:38:57 PM »

I'd happily go each way Thiem if he is in the opposite side of the draw to Nadal. I haven't checked player schedules but I am assuming and hoping he takes next week off to rest and prepare... I couldn't really get involved with Murray with his stuttering form on clay. Likewise Djoko to an extent. Stan is 1-2 on clay this year so far. Let's see how he does in Rome.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127902 on: May 16, 2017, 05:42:56 PM »

Absolute skimmer for the bookies in the golf. For those placing, Oosthuizen would have been highest in the betting at 80ish/1.

Just a bit.

Most impressed by how cool and calm the winner was, he's only a kid, but he held himself together beautifully on a really nasty course all day. Well done him.

Top 5 were:

Kim - 400/1
Poulter - 250/1
Oosthuizen - 100/1
Cabrera Bello - 150/1
Stanley - 200/1

How does that even happen?

Amazing stuff. And those 5 all deserved to do well from what I saw, although Cabrero Bello did have, shall we say, the rub of the green towards the end.

On which note, did anyone see Sarah Stirk interview Cabrero after his albatross? Now an albatross is certainly worth a mention, but like a par 3 hole in one, it owes a great deal to luck, & in Cabrero's case that was most certainly true. And Miss Stirk was wetting herself with excitement at his "amazing" albatross. Well it was good, yeah, but if only the Media would treat us as fully grown adults.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #127903 on: May 16, 2017, 06:33:11 PM »

Very interested to see how Wawrinka gets on in Rome, its really difficult not to wanna have a go at 10/1 in the current state of things, the man knows how to win.

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #127904 on: May 16, 2017, 07:31:54 PM »

Just a bit.

Top 5 were:

Kim - 400/1
Poulter - 250/1
Oosthuizen - 100/1
Cabrera Bello - 150/1
Stanley - 200/1

How does that even happen?

Amazing stuff. And those 5 all deserved to do well from what I saw, although Cabrero Bello did have, shall we say, the rub of the green towards the end.

On which note, did anyone see Sarah Stirk interview Cabrero after his albatross? Now an albatross is certainly worth a mention, but like a par 3 hole in one, it owes a great deal to luck, & in Cabrero's case that was most certainly true. And Miss Stirk was wetting herself with excitement at his "amazing" albatross. Well it was good, yeah, but if only the Media would treat us as fully grown adults.

I still would though. Wink

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Pages: 1 ... 8523 8524 8525 8526 [8527] 8528 8529 8530 8531 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: