blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 12:05:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8673 8674 8675 8676 [8677] 8678 8679 8680 8681 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13413153 times)
Newportlad

View Profile
« Reply #130140 on: September 10, 2017, 01:18:33 PM »

After watching Oklahoma win on the road at Ohio State in College Football i think we should keep an eye on the odds for Baker Mayfield to win the Heisman.

Early days in the season, but he had a standout performance last night.   
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #130141 on: September 10, 2017, 01:23:33 PM »

After watching Oklahoma win on the road at Ohio State in College Football i think we should keep an eye on the odds for Baker Mayfield to win the Heisman.

I'd be amazed if anyone not named Darnold wins it assuming everyone stays fit.
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #130142 on: September 10, 2017, 01:27:10 PM »

I'd be grateful for views on Watford away at Southampton.

They are 5/1 - looks a big price to me.

Any views from Southampton fans about their start to season?

Great shout. Watford were absolutely fantastic and will cause a lot of teams problems. Southampton absolutely terrible.

The Doucoure/Chalobah partnership is as good as anything outside the top 4 imo as a base.
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #130143 on: September 10, 2017, 01:35:26 PM »

Great shout. Watford were absolutely fantastic and will cause a lot of teams problems. Southampton absolutely terrible.

The Doucoure/Chalobah partnership is as good as anything outside the top 4 imo as a base.

Dung ,How about some 9-1 Watford  draw no bet against Man City at home next weekend  ? The City result against 10 man Liverpool could of been flattering

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/watford-v-man-city/draw-no-bet
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #130144 on: September 10, 2017, 01:41:54 PM »

Dung ,How about some 9-1 Watford  draw no bet against Man City at home next weekend  ? The City result against 10 man Liverpool could of been flattering

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/watford-v-man-city/draw-no-bet

Probs a decent shout that.

We're away at Feyenoord midweek too, so despite not being far to travel or a particularly 'tough' game, its an additional 90+ minutes and makes it 3 games in 7 days from Saturday to Saturday. We'll have Sterling back but probably without Kompany and question marks over Ederson.

Don't get me wrong, I think we'll win Smiley but Watford look a much better proposition this season and should give us a decent game I think. A much better game than last season at Vicarage Road Wink

Best Bitter.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #130145 on: September 10, 2017, 01:45:56 PM »

I'd be amazed if anyone not named Darnold wins it assuming everyone stays fit.

I'm inclined to pick Josh Rosen as the top guy this year. This doesn't help.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130146 on: September 10, 2017, 01:49:49 PM »

After last week I would have thrown in Saquon Barkley into the ring, seems he had a decent game last night as well, but I'm guessing non Qbs struggle to win it usually

TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #130147 on: September 10, 2017, 01:54:02 PM »

Couple more for Kiefer today. Liking that position a lot.

what position is that?

Kieffer Moore League 1 top scorer @ 25/1 £20 e/w.
I've backed it for Fred.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130148 on: September 10, 2017, 03:31:34 PM »

Crystal Palace become the first team in Premier League history to lose their first four games without scoring
I know he will probably be sacked, but what exactly did they expect trying to introduce total football to the denizens of south Norwood? Might have taken 4 years not 4 games.   

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #130149 on: September 10, 2017, 03:33:28 PM »

Crystal Palace become the first team in Premier League history to lose their first four games without scoring
I know he will probably be sacked, but what exactly did they expect trying to introduce total football to the denizens of south Norwood? Might have taken 4 years not 4 games.   

Big Sam to the rescue.

Best Bitter.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130150 on: September 10, 2017, 04:10:47 PM »

Tighty,

I see that Notts lost to Worcestershire.

That's bad for us, right?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130151 on: September 10, 2017, 04:16:18 PM »

Tighty,

I see that Notts lost to Worcestershire.

That's bad for us, right?
yes, winning that would have sealed the deal. Two games each left and notts are 15 points ahead. 16 points for a win. 24 max points a game with bonus points. Worcs host leics week, notts have no game. Four days of rain welcome

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #130152 on: September 10, 2017, 05:06:40 PM »

Incred!

Kieffer is still 20-1 with 356 for L1 top scorer, quarter four places, despite yesterday's two taking him to six and level with Jack Marriott.

Rotherham are a top-six possible and Moore is there for the season.

No idea who'll take their penalties (they had none last season and none as yet this time) but it could well be him. Marriott doesn't take them for Posh, Maddison does.

This guy is a monster in L1. 6'5", Peter Crouch type, better with his feet than you'd expect.

He should be single figures, so this is one to smash up. Another £50EW @ 20-1 please.

Also, if any reg wouldn't mind doing me a hundo EW, flick it in, PM me and I'll send the £££.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #130153 on: September 10, 2017, 05:19:51 PM »

Seattle v Green Bay

Some stuff I found on NumberFire today:

Seattle are 13-5-1 against the spread as an underdog since Russell Wilson was drafted. This is the best record in the NFL.

Wilson himself is 18-6 against the spread when the team gets less than 50% of the bets, which is also true here.

If you're a trends person, these are significant stats.

Thoughts?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #130154 on: September 10, 2017, 05:26:21 PM »

Do we think Huddersfield look decent value at 7/2 away at WHU tomorrow night?

Unbeaten, yet to concede, confidence will be high, playing without fear. I stand to be corrected but I'm guessing they won't have had large parts of their squad away on international duty either.

West Ham look a poor outfit and the Olympic stadium is about as far away from a fortress as you can get. Expect the crowd to get on their backs should they struggle to create much going forward.

Best Bitter.
Pages: 1 ... 8673 8674 8675 8676 [8677] 8678 8679 8680 8681 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: