blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 08, 2024, 12:02:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272928 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8713 8714 8715 8716 [8717] 8718 8719 8720 8721 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13576430 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130740 on: November 01, 2017, 10:18:12 PM »

Ha. We won't be able to keep him quiet now.

Chirp City, here we come.

Astros to win to finish the day off nicely, por favor

No no, don't be greedy. Go Dodgers.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130741 on: November 02, 2017, 07:46:18 AM »

Final score:

Dodgers 3
Astros 1

Time to cash out now surely? Or let it ride tonight?

Hope he did cash out, if not, he's lost the lot.

Astros won, & took the Series 4-3.

Well done those on the Astros. No sympathy for the idiot who was with the Dodgers.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130742 on: November 02, 2017, 07:46:51 AM »

Ha. We won't be able to keep him quiet now.

Chirp City, here we come.

Astros to win to finish the day off nicely, por favor

Tal has a deece day.

4KSuited

View Profile
« Reply #130743 on: November 02, 2017, 08:05:41 AM »

It's possible that our man backed the Astros for the final game, of course, and scooped a substantial fortune as well - unless I misunderstood his betting pattern.

btw, Tikay, thanks for the bokking skills that got the Astros over the line 😉
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130744 on: November 02, 2017, 08:37:31 AM »

It's possible that our man backed the Astros for the final game, of course, and scooped a substantial fortune as well - unless I misunderstood his betting pattern.

btw, Tikay, thanks for the bokking skills that got the Astros over the line 😉

I'm the best.

Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #130745 on: November 02, 2017, 11:29:03 AM »

Sunderland manager: Rangers hero Ally McCoist a contender - key relationship could help

By Bruce Archer (Daily Express)
PUBLISHED: 09:23, Thu, Nov 2, 2017 | UPDATED: 09:32, Thu, Nov 2, 2017

McCoist, out of work since leaving Rangers in 2014, is on the shortlist to replace Simon Grayson who was given the boot on Tuesday night, according to the Daily Star.

Grayson’s tenure was ended after the 3-3 draw with Bolton having only been appointed in the summer.

And now the club could turn to Rangers legend McCoist, although Aitor Karanka remains the bookies’ favourite.

McCoist is close friends with Martin Bain and that relationship could pave the way for the former Scotland star to take the reins.

Sunderland are third bottom after 15 games and have failed to win a home game in 2017.

I know Fred eventually missed it - but for those on Sunderland to go down this would be a brilliant signing. (Yes I'm biased as a Celtic fan, but McCoist did terribly at Rangers, second highest spenders in the country and failed to come up the leagues in successive years). Bet365 offering a cash out at just over 3's at the moment.

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose, with a badger on its back.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130746 on: November 02, 2017, 12:03:30 PM »

https://www.racingpost.com/news/news/ladbrokes-coral-shares-soar-after-gvc-paves-way-for-deal/306997

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #130747 on: November 02, 2017, 02:22:09 PM »

Sunderland manager: Rangers hero Ally McCoist a contender - key relationship could help

McCoist, out of work since leaving Rangers in 2014, is on the shortlist to replace Simon Grayson who was given the boot on Tuesday night, according to the Daily Star.

Grayson’s tenure was ended after the 3-3 draw with Bolton having only been appointed in the summer.

And now the club could turn to Rangers legend McCoist, although Aitor Karanka remains the bookies’ favourite.

McCoist is close friends with Martin Bain and that relationship could pave the way for the former Scotland star to take the reins.

Sunderland are third bottom after 15 games and have failed to win a home game in 2017.

I know Fred eventually missed it - but for those on Sunderland to go down this would be a brilliant signing. (Yes I'm biased as a Celtic fan, but McCoist did terribly at Rangers, second highest spenders in the country and failed to come up the leagues in successive years). Bet365 offering a cash out at just over 3's at the moment.

Fred didn't back Sunderland to get relegated? Not sure why not, all the evidence was there.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130748 on: November 02, 2017, 02:36:42 PM »

Fred didn't back Sunderland to get relegated? Not sure why not, all the evidence was there.

You can refresh your memory and go back to the ruck that ensuee when I first suggested it :-)

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #130749 on: November 02, 2017, 02:46:17 PM »

Sure we backed them one season probably the only one they didn't go down in!
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #130750 on: November 02, 2017, 03:12:29 PM »

You can refresh your memory and go back to the ruck that ensuee when I first suggested it :-)

Wasn't that just Aaron? 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #130751 on: November 02, 2017, 03:59:21 PM »

Thought it was Aaron yuh, snapped up all the fancy prices. Evidence was there. Computer sayed "yes".

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #130752 on: November 02, 2017, 04:50:22 PM »

Ashes:

Might not come to much but Moeen Ali has a side strain..going for scan, wont play this weekend's warm up match.

First Ashes match , some way off, but if Crane plays first test and does well.....might he play most of the series?

He's 50/1 top Eng bowler....obviously priced on the basis he doesn't play much, if any.

Worth keeping an eye on Ali injury news as we go forward.

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130753 on: November 02, 2017, 09:47:15 PM »

with labour withdrawing whips ministers resigning, Brexit not going well and DUP not 100% behind the tories what are peoples views on an Election in 2018 available at 3-1

https://www.oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/year-of-next-general-election

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #130754 on: November 03, 2017, 11:28:10 AM »

with labour withdrawing whips ministers resigning, Brexit not going well and DUP not 100% behind the tories what are peoples views on an Election in 2018 available at 3-1

https://www.oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/year-of-next-general-election

Not a chance, I cannot see how anyone would think they could benefit from this.

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Pages: 1 ... 8713 8714 8715 8716 [8717] 8718 8719 8720 8721 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: