blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:29:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8914 8915 8916 8917 [8918] 8919 8920 8921 8922 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13443230 times)
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #133755 on: July 16, 2018, 09:51:44 AM »

If Adam Yates wins the TdF, he'd be right there. Not even quoted currently.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #133756 on: July 16, 2018, 10:29:56 AM »

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/scottish/championship/top-goalscorer

what a bit of pricing by victor!

still nobody priced spl top scorer hopefully this week
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #133757 on: July 16, 2018, 10:50:48 AM »

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/scottish/championship/top-goalscorer

what a bit of pricing by victor!

still nobody priced spl top scorer hopefully this week

Isn't that possibly some pricing from last season that has been picked up by oddschecker somehow?   I couldn't see it on the betvictor site, but I am on mobile, so it could still be on the main site.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #133758 on: July 16, 2018, 10:53:36 AM »

I hope so never put it past them mind Smiley
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #133759 on: July 16, 2018, 06:38:23 PM »

£50 Salford to win the national league please @ 5-1.

They're chucking serious money at it in a league where that counts double.

Nathan Pond, Danny Lloyd, more to come. They'll be sub 4-1 when the season kicks off.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #133760 on: July 17, 2018, 11:48:12 AM »

Top scorer darts for the new season.

Safe to assume the most undeserving Golden Boot winner ever Kane locks up a spot so we have 3 places to aim for on e/w terms (I am of the opinion that Salah won't have quite so hot a return this year). World Cup can potentially skew things as well.

Just no real value with all the usual suspects; Aguero and Jesus sharing goals hurts them both, Lukaku is often awol against the better league teams, Aubameyang is still new to the league (I like him, but not at 6/1)

Think we need to look further down the list to find the value.

Sanchez 33/1. Shite last season from January onwards, but surely there is no way he can be that bad again? No WC (and not going to America it seems either). Is gonna play every game considering united are paying him £1.5m a month. Downside is that he might never flourish under Mourinho's dour tactics, but he has bags of natural ability and is in his prime. 16/17 he bagged 24 league goals for Arsenal, if he can find that type of form again then he should do 20+ goals.

Vardy 40/1. I think this is incred value. Finished top 4 last season. Has been at the WC but didn't get much game time. The obvious downside is Mahrez (sure tighty put a stat up that the Mahrez - Vardy combo was the most fruitful last season). Still the main man at Leicester and another 20 or so goal haul should see him there or thereabouts.

Mahrez 66/1. He got the move that he pushed for. His time is now. 27 years old, no WC, a full pre season under his belt working with Pep. Got 12 last year for Leicester so he'd need to add another 7 or 8 to be in with a shout. I think he's more than capable of doing that in this City line up. Will obv be rotated but he should be starting the season as first choice so if he can come out the blocks flying then it will be tough for Pep to leave him out. Also expect him to play through the middle occasionally.

Edit, with Mahrez, the better line is probs with the RAB on shy for 20+ goals at 33/1, thats what I've backed (obv fred can't get on that)

No recs at present as not many bookies have these markets up, more for thoughts and discussion.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/top-goalscorer

« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 12:06:25 PM by hhyftrftdr » Logged

Best Bitter.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #133761 on: July 17, 2018, 11:02:35 PM »

An early NFL bet: offensive rookie of the year.

https://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl/regular-season/offensive-rookie-of-the-year

There will be plenty of attention to the running back, Saquon Barkley, who is a legitimately serious talent. However, he will be playing in a very competitive offense (young Mr Beckham will want the ball, amongst others) for a team that has struggled to run the ball.

There are also the quarterbacks. None is guaranteed to start game 1 currently (Josh Allen most likely, but a Bills QB is not going to be winning offensive rookie of the year this year; more chance of Anton DuBeke winning Strictly this year), so we have to have question marks for now on them.

I think there's some value further down.

You want a skill player (not a lineman) in a TV division and with plenty of opportunity. Alvin Kamara was top of no one's list last year, but he made the most of his opportunities.

This year, I like Detroit's changes. They've worked on their OLine, getting rid of the lumps and replacing them with more athletic guys who can block at the line of scrimmage and then get upfield to help the backs make big plays. They had a few years of being utterly rubbish (indeed losing all sixteen games before they used the number one draft pick on Matthew Stafford). Their superstar WR, Calvin "Megatron" Johnson retired and they were left with a lot of mediocre players. Some smart changes over the past three seasons have seen the Lions become quietly more credible. They happen to have a very tough division, but we don't need them to win it.

The team's defense will be buoyed by new head coach Matt Patricia, who was the Patriots' DC. A bit of an unknown, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

They traded up to draft a running back in the second round called Kerryon Johnson. He was a star at high school (scoring 6 touchdowns in the Alabama state championships) and had an excellent college career at Auburn. He had 285 carries and 24 catches last season in 12 games, which is a lot. He shapes to be an NFL running back and, whilst he starts in a committee, he will have a 31 year old LeGarrette Blount (two seasons removed from his outrageous season for the Patriots and off the back of a pretty meh season with the Eagles) to beat out if he is to become the main man.

Committee isn't a major problem, though; Alvin Kamara was very much one of two guys last year with Mark Ingram. What matters is he gets playing time and performs.

Click to see full-size image.

Kerryon Johnson is 80/1 with Betway. I propose a £10 bet. It's that price for a reason, as a fair few things have to go his way, but it is a price which could easily look silly come Halloween. Anything 66/1 and above is fine.

As it's late, I've put it on for Fred at 80/1, which he's welcome to take if he wants. Just confirm as and when you're able and it's yours. 

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #133762 on: July 18, 2018, 08:26:20 AM »

^^^^^^

Morning Mr Tal.

"....As it's late, I've put it on for Fred at 80/1, which he's welcome to take if he wants. Just confirm as and when you're able and it's yours...." 

Tighty must be very busy right now, he's not posted for 3 days which must be some kind of record for him, so I'll make the call on this, & yes please. Looks a really fun sweat.

I'll send the cash across later this morning.

Thank you.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #133763 on: July 18, 2018, 08:27:02 AM »

Think Chompy put something up a few days ago too - Salford? - so I'll take a look at that in a moment.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #133764 on: July 18, 2018, 08:27:53 AM »

Did "The Dazzler" stick a bet on for Fred a few weeks ago? I seem to recall something, but I don't recall if it won or lost, or if I paid. I'll check that, too.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #133765 on: July 18, 2018, 08:37:48 AM »

^^^^^^

Morning Mr Tal.

"....As it's late, I've put it on for Fred at 80/1, which he's welcome to take if he wants. Just confirm as and when you're able and it's yours...."  

Tighty must be very busy right now, he's not posted for 3 days which must be some kind of record for him, so I'll make the call on this, & yes please. Looks a really fun sweat.

Thank you.

Booked.

Will doubtless have more over the next couple of months.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 08:42:51 AM by Tal » Logged

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #133766 on: July 18, 2018, 08:57:30 AM »

^^^^^^

Morning Mr Tal.

Thank you.

Booked.

Will doubtless have more over the next couple of months.

Thanks Tal, keep them coming please.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #133767 on: July 18, 2018, 10:35:32 AM »

Nathan Pond, Danny Lloyd, more to come. They'll be sub 4-1 when the season kicks off.

Might have missed the boat on this, & of my working accounts, I can only get 3/1 (BetFred) or 7/2 (Wm Hill).

Here's the grid as of today;

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/non-league/national-league/winner

Bet365 still go 5/1 though, so if anyone can assist, I'd be most grateful, & will send the £50 across right away.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 10:38:10 AM by tikay » Logged

bookiebasher

View Profile
« Reply #133768 on: July 18, 2018, 12:15:39 PM »

Might have missed the boat on this, & of my working accounts, I can only get 3/1 (BetFred) or 7/2 (Wm Hill).

Here's the grid as of today;

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/non-league/national-league/winner

Bet365 still go 5/1 though, so if anyone can assist, I'd be most grateful, & will send the £50 across right away.

Done , £50 at 5s
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 12:28:38 PM by tikay » Logged
bookiebasher

View Profile
« Reply #133769 on: July 18, 2018, 12:24:11 PM »

Long term , been following Elizabeth Warren for democratic nominee and president 2020.

You can get 7s and 16-1.

She has a war chest of over $15 million , says she's not running for president in 2020 but
that's only because she's up for re-election in her home state of Massachusetts later this year.

Opposes Wall St and big corporations , 94% of donations to her campaign are $50 or less.

Progressive democrat who should appeal to those who voted for Trump as a protest against
the establishment/Clinton.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 12:28:48 PM by tikay » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8914 8915 8916 8917 [8918] 8919 8920 8921 8922 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: