blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:01:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8921 8922 8923 8924 [8925] 8926 8927 8928 8929 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13436452 times)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #133860 on: July 24, 2018, 08:10:31 PM »

Tikay style Bok.

However 33/1 still good!

I can get anything beat.  Still goes off closer to 9/1 than 33/1 for the worlds.
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #133861 on: July 24, 2018, 08:14:38 PM »

Any love for Aguero at a rather sizeable 10/1 for top scorer with BV? No-one else goes above 8/1.

1/4 odds for top 4 and he's been in that leading quad for the last 5 seasons, and in 6 of his 7 years at City in total.

Obv every opportunity he could win it as well, injuries permitting.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/top-goalscorer

Lots of love from me.
The 1st 3 months of 2018 he was fully adapted to Pep's methods and scoring (all comps)  more than Salah. He has also said he is a new man after his knee op.

66/1 still about  on Sterling. Liked it when you put it up 12 months ago and like it more now.

I think Sterling is a must bet at that price, even though his profligacy in front of goal at times last season cost Tikay a couple hundred! No reason why he won't be there or thereabouts again, even with the competition from Mahrez.

Speaking of Mahrez, I put him up last week as a top scorer dart at 66/1. Just seen that he's now out at 80/1 which I think is a cracking e/w price and could give some real season long sweats and value.

So that's recs for Aguero, Sterling and Mahrez. Luckily I am 100% impartial when it comes to club football.

Best Bitter.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #133862 on: July 24, 2018, 08:22:54 PM »

Any love for Aguero at a rather sizeable 10/1 for top scorer with BV? No-one else goes above 8/1.

1/4 odds for top 4 and he's been in that leading quad for the last 5 seasons, and in 6 of his 7 years at City in total.

Lots of love from me.
The 1st 3 months of 2018 he was fully adapted to Pep's methods and scoring (all comps)  more than Salah. He has also said he is a new man after his knee op.

66/1 still about  on Sterling. Liked it when you put it up 12 months ago and like it more now.

I think Sterling is a must bet at that price, even though his profligacy in front of goal at times last season cost Tikay a couple hundred! No reason why he won't be there or thereabouts again, even with the competition from Mahrez.

Speaking of Mahrez, I put him up last week as a top scorer dart at 66/1. Just seen that he's now out at 80/1 which I think is a cracking e/w price and could give some real season long sweats and value.

So that's recs for Aguero, Sterling and Mahrez. Luckily I am 100% impartial when it comes to club football.

You're consistent, for sure Grin

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #133863 on: July 24, 2018, 08:23:52 PM »

https://www.oddschecker.com/darts/pdc-world-championship/winner

Anyone lucky enough to have a victor account just mop up whatevr you can get at 33/1 ew for the worlds.  He is more like to go off 9/1 for the worlds than 33/1.   Cannot possibly go off 33/1 for the worlds unless injured.   Genuine top 5 player in the world now and a proper contender for every tv major.  

Michael SMith i should add is the player in question!!!!!

I backed him at 40/1 when you mentioned it before, but it was with Sunbets, and I got an email saying to w/d my balance today.

This had been cancelled, however, so had my bet on Eubank to win the SS boxing Cheesy

hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #133864 on: July 24, 2018, 08:56:39 PM »

Any Newcastle fans ITT?

General consensus seems to be they overachieved last season on such a tight budget. That tight budget still remains in place, with Newcastle not making any waves in the transfer window so far. Sell to buy policy isn't sitting well with the fans or even the local MP.....

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11678/11447442/mp-urges-newcastle-united-owner-mike-ashley-to-back-rafael-benitez

Benitez has to be a big reason for them finishing 10th last season. Rumours continue to circulate about him leaving. Don't think Ashley is suddenly gonna loosen the purse strings and the window is only a couple of weeks away.

I can see them regressing this coming season, and potentially collapsing if Benitez chucks in the towel. The PL is fairly compact from mid-table down to the relegation spots in that there are a bunch of teams who could just as easily come 10th as they could 18th.

A lot of teams around Newcastle are investing (in some cases pretty heavily) and whilst that doesn't guarantee progress or safety, it certainly doesn't hinder.

6/1 for relegation looks more and more appealing the closer we get to kick off.

No rec at the moment but would be interested in people's thoughts.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/relegation

Best Bitter.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #133865 on: July 25, 2018, 08:05:41 AM »

Richarlison's move from Watford to Everton is confirmed, with the fee said to be £35 million, though with the "potential" to be £50 million.

Call it £35 milly then.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44946473

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #133866 on: July 25, 2018, 09:10:44 PM »

Another shy RAB I like and have had a small dabble on is Ronaldo and Mbappe to score 30+ goals in their respective leagues at 80/1.

Can see Ronny having a field day in Italy, some very poor teams in that league.

Same bet is 9/1 on billyhill  Cheesy

Love the season long sweats. Cheers!

See if £20 can pay for my flight & hotel next summer Smiley

You can now get this bet with Rooney at Salford also chucked into the 30+ goals mix for a 200/1 RAB treble.

Punters gonna punt.

Best Bitter.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #133867 on: July 25, 2018, 09:14:23 PM »

Another shy RAB I like and have had a small dabble on is Ronaldo and Mbappe to score 30+ goals in their respective leagues at 80/1.

Can see Ronny having a field day in Italy, some very poor teams in that league.

Same bet is 9/1 on billyhill  Cheesy

Love the season long sweats. Cheers!

See if £20 can pay for my flight & hotel next summer Smiley

You can now get this bet with Rooney at Salford also chucked into the 30+ goals mix for a 200/1 RAB treble.

Punters gonna punt.

dino1980
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #133868 on: July 26, 2018, 12:44:11 AM »

Lots of love from me.
The 1st 3 months of 2018 he was fully adapted to Pep's methods and scoring (all comps)  more than Salah. He has also said he is a new man after his knee op.

66/1 still about  on Sterling. Liked it when you put it up 12 months ago and like it more now.

I backed this a couple of weeks ago as I think it’s a crazy price. Lovely stats article on him here btw titled Raheem Sterling is good at scoring goals! https://statsbomb.com/2018/07/raheem-sterling-is-good-at-scoring-goals/

He didn’t our perform his xG last season, in fact he should’ve scored 0.83 more which suggest he wasn’t lucky in the slightest to hit that total and in fact ended up on the total he deserved. Of all the players who played over 1,000 minutes last season he was eighth for xG p90. Behind Aguero, Jesus, Auba, Kane, Salah, Giroud (953 minutes) and Austin. The latter two obviously have minutes and injury issues and none of the front five in that list are remotely near 66/1. This is all info that the bookies have of course but I love the 66/1.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #133869 on: July 26, 2018, 02:23:18 AM »

Any Newcastle fans ITT?

General consensus seems to be they overachieved last season on such a tight budget. That tight budget still remains in place, with Newcastle not making any waves in the transfer window so far. Sell to buy policy isn't sitting well with the fans or even the local MP.....

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11678/11447442/mp-urges-newcastle-united-owner-mike-ashley-to-back-rafael-benitez

Benitez has to be a big reason for them finishing 10th last season. Rumours continue to circulate about him leaving. Don't think Ashley is suddenly gonna loosen the purse strings and the window is only a couple of weeks away.

I can see them regressing this coming season, and potentially collapsing if Benitez chucks in the towel. The PL is fairly compact from mid-table down to the relegation spots in that there are a bunch of teams who could just as easily come 10th as they could 18th.

A lot of teams around Newcastle are investing (in some cases pretty heavily) and whilst that doesn't guarantee progress or safety, it certainly doesn't hinder.

6/1 for relegation looks more and more appealing the closer we get to kick off.

No rec at the moment but would be interested in people's thoughts.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/relegation

We have an absolutely awful team.

Only positives are

- Lascelles, amazing captain, leader Vht head could be turned, if Rafa goes he 100% goes
- Shelvey, most underrated midfielder in prem probably, collosal last season, amazing discipline too
- Dubravka is decent keeper
- Kennedy has resigned, however he just had a baby and seems to be in London a lot, could be difficult

Injuries to any of these would be catastrophic.

The rest of our team, particularly our strikers are absolute trash.

Rafa is very very very good though. 6/1 must be an amazing bet, the two players we look like signing are a Swiss centre back for $3m and a Japanese striker who is poor in front of goal.

If I wasn’t a Newcastle fan I would bet huge on it, the only positives I see are Cardiff don’t look good, Fulham’s squad seems very thin and lacking in class, Brighton/Huddersfield look poor.  Sure they can spend money, but they are still not going to be much better than we are. Ashley probabky realises this and wont spend anything and if we need to in January will sign a couple of big players to keep us up. Rafa May be gone by then though...

The gap between the top and the bottom is getting huge.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Archer

View Profile
« Reply #133870 on: July 26, 2018, 07:59:50 AM »

Lots of love from me.
The 1st 3 months of 2018 he was fully adapted to Pep's methods and scoring (all comps)  more than Salah. He has also said he is a new man after his knee op.

66/1 still about  on Sterling. Liked it when you put it up 12 months ago and like it more now.

I backed this a couple of weeks ago as I think it’s a crazy price. Lovely stats article on him here btw titled Raheem Sterling is good at scoring goals! https://statsbomb.com/2018/07/raheem-sterling-is-good-at-scoring-goals/

He didn’t our perform his xG last season, in fact he should’ve scored 0.83 more which suggest he wasn’t lucky in the slightest to hit that total and in fact ended up on the total he deserved. Of all the players who played over 1,000 minutes last season he was eighth for xG p90. Behind Aguero, Jesus, Auba, Kane, Salah, Giroud (953 minutes) and Austin. The latter two obviously have minutes and injury issues and none of the front five in that list are remotely near 66/1. This is all info that the bookies have of course but I love the 66/1.

Totally agree and that's a great link.
I've seen him at 6th on non pen xG p90 and 3rd on one model.
I can't find the table now but I saw one on OPTA "big chances".  6 players over 20 big chances last season - Salah, Kane. Sterling, Aguero, Morata Jesus. Sterling was 2nd on the list for successful conversion percentage. Morata was bottom by a distance.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #133871 on: July 26, 2018, 09:06:36 AM »

is anyone able to get the 66/1 Raheem e/w for us with B365 please?

£20 e/w? more or less is fine whatever works for you

ty

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #133872 on: July 26, 2018, 09:08:24 AM »

of all the other suggestions (i am in catch up mode) post again if you feel strongly they should be done please

think i saw aguero and mahrez. vardy was it? any others?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #133873 on: July 26, 2018, 09:11:04 AM »

is anyone able to get the 66/1 Raheem e/w for us with B365 please?

£20 e/w? more or less is fine whatever works for you

ty

If anyone can assist, I'll send the cash across faster than a Sterling shot. And, possibly, more accurately.   

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #133874 on: July 26, 2018, 09:14:44 AM »

Most of the suggested EPL bets are Man City based, & with good reason, no argument with that.

Does anyone think we can or should get with any Liverpool based markets?

I doubt Salah will do as well this year (NSS), & it's entirely possible that Klopp's spending won't prove wise, but there must be some chance they will perform very well this season, & it's most certainly not out of the question that they could give the Manchester teams a good run.

Pages: 1 ... 8921 8922 8923 8924 [8925] 8926 8927 8928 8929 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: