blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 04:18:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272595 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8922 8923 8924 8925 [8926] 8927 8928 8929 8930 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13433923 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #133875 on: July 26, 2018, 09:22:43 AM »

....and with impeccable timing, Liverpool beat Man City 2-1 last night (including a Salah goal) in a (meaningless) friendly.

Man City must dread playing Liverpool these days.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44963590
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 09:25:05 AM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #133876 on: July 26, 2018, 09:43:32 AM »

A small longshot bet. NFL most regular season passing yards. RUSSELL WILSON no longer has an elite defense to allow him to game-manage.

The seahawks are on the verge of sliding into mediocrity, but aren't dead yet. Doug Baldwin, Brandon Marshall, Tyler Lockett and Jaron Brown will give Wilson catching options short and long. It's not the best WR corps in the league but it's far from the worst. They also use running backs as short pass options, with Wilson being one of the most mobile QBs in the league.

The main reason for the bet is that defense, though: as it has declined, Wilson has passed more. Here are his career pass attempts by season:

At 7.8 average receiving yards per attempt, he would need to get near 575 attempts for the 4,500 figure that will compete for top prize.

The top three in the market are 36 year old Ben Roethlisberger, 39 year old Drew Brees and soon to be 41 year old Tom Brady.

It's not outrageous to consider him a lively outsider. You can get 80/1 with Patrick Parr (win only sadly, but still 80/1).

Fred would need assistance. I'm only proposing £10, as I'm a long way from finishing my own NFL prep work and we have plenty of variables to get less variable-y over the next few weeks.

Click to see full-size image.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #133877 on: July 26, 2018, 09:48:27 AM »

is anyone able to get the 66/1 Raheem e/w for us with B365 please?

£20 e/w? more or less is fine whatever works for you

ty

If anyone can assist, I'll send the cash across faster than a Sterling shot. And, possibly, more accurately.   

Done

£20 ew, booked

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #133878 on: July 26, 2018, 09:52:05 AM »

The seahawks are on the verge of sliding into mediocrity

What? I've just adopted them as my NFL Team, got Pete's photo on my bedroom wall & everything, & now you tell me they are all washed up?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #133879 on: July 26, 2018, 09:53:27 AM »

is anyone able to get the 66/1 Raheem e/w for us with B365 please?

£20 e/w? more or less is fine whatever works for you

ty

If anyone can assist, I'll send the cash across faster than a Sterling shot. And, possibly, more accurately.   

Done

£20 ew, booked

Top work Adzy, thank you.

Don't think I have your Bank deets, so please send them across via PM & I'll sort. 

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #133880 on: July 26, 2018, 09:54:32 AM »

The seahawks are on the verge of sliding into mediocrity

What? I've just adopted them as my NFL Team, got Pete's photo on my bedroom wall & everything, & now you tell me they are all washed up?

I'm a Bills fan. Mediocrity is merely an aspirational target for us. A dream.

We covet mediocrity. We have posters of mediocrity on our bedroom wall.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #133881 on: July 26, 2018, 09:58:23 AM »

A small longshot bet. NFL most regular season passing yards. RUSSELL WILSON no longer has an elite defense to allow him to game-manage.

The seahawks are on the verge of sliding into mediocrity, but aren't dead yet. Doug Baldwin, Brandon Marshall, Tyler Lockett and Jaron Brown will give Wilson catching options short and long. It's not the best WR corps in the league but it's far from the worst. They also use running backs as short pass options, with Wilson being one of the most mobile QBs in the league.

The main reason for the bet is that defense, though: as it has declined, Wilson has passed more. Here are his career pass attempts by season:

At 7.8 average receiving yards per attempt, he would need to get near 575 attempts for the 4,500 figure that will compete for top prize.

The top three in the market are 36 year old Ben Roethlisberger, 39 year old Drew Brees and soon to be 41 year old Tom Brady.

It's not outrageous to consider him a lively outsider. You can get 80/1 with Patrick Parr (win only sadly, but still 80/1).

Fred would need assistance. I'm only proposing £10, as I'm a long way from finishing my own NFL prep work and we have plenty of variables to get less variable-y over the next few weeks.

Click to see full-size image.

Sacrificing a lot of Mrs C's accounts for you Mr K.

£10 booked.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #133882 on: July 26, 2018, 09:59:20 AM »

I won't hear a bad word said about Mrs C.

TY. TY.

PS - Have replied to your PM.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #133883 on: July 26, 2018, 10:47:07 AM »

8 runners declared for Saturday's King George;

Cracksman
Poet's Word
Crystal Ocean
Coronet
Salouen
Desert Encounter
Rostropovic
Hydrangea

hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #133884 on: July 26, 2018, 05:51:49 PM »

of all the other suggestions (i am in catch up mode) post again if you feel strongly they should be done please

think i saw aguero and mahrez. vardy was it? any others?

You're probably best placed to assess Mahrez; think he's capable of circa 20 league goals in this City team? I think he's gonna play more often than not (not being at the WC helps in this spot too), expect to see him line up anywhere across the front 3. I imagine he'll be in with a shout of free kick duties too, of which we should win a fair few around the box. 80/1 looks decent value to me.

Aguero 10/1 was a bit of a standout price, everyone else was 8/1 tops. He obviously has a reasonable chance of topping the scoring charts but realistically it's more likely a top 4 spot (5 seasons in a row), guess it depends if fred thinks its worthwhile?

Vardy, again you're best placed to judge its merits at 40/1. Looks a good e/w to me, but appreciate his supply chain is somewhat lessened with the departure of Mahrez.

Just got in from work (otherwise would've helped out with Sterling) so these prices might not be accurate now. Tikay has £65 credit with me.

Best Bitter.
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #133885 on: July 26, 2018, 05:53:36 PM »

Oh and Newcastle to go down at 6/1 really appeals to me. Pads outlined the reasons why very nicely.

When you see teams like Fulham adding players of the quality of Schurrle, whilst Newcastle are seemingly frozen in the market, it could be a long season indeed for them.

Best Bitter.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #133886 on: July 26, 2018, 06:08:56 PM »

of all the other suggestions (i am in catch up mode) post again if you feel strongly they should be done please

You're probably best placed to assess Mahrez; think he's capable of circa 20 league goals in this City team? I think he's gonna play more often than not (not being at the WC helps in this spot too), expect to see him line up anywhere across the front 3. I imagine he'll be in with a shout of free kick duties too, of which we should win a fair few around the box. 80/1 looks decent value to me.

Aguero 10/1 was a bit of a standout price, everyone else was 8/1 tops. He obviously has a reasonable chance of topping the scoring charts but realistically it's more likely a top 4 spot (5 seasons in a row), guess it depends if fred thinks its worthwhile?

Vardy, again you're best placed to judge its merits at 40/1. Looks a good e/w to me, but appreciate his supply chain is somewhat lessened with the departure of Mahrez.

Just got in from work (otherwise would've helped out with Sterling) so these prices might not be accurate now. Tikay has £65 credit with me.

are there individual markets for how many season goals each team will score? 10/11 each of two over under 50 say?

or just spread markets?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
4KSuited

View Profile
« Reply #133887 on: July 26, 2018, 06:36:26 PM »

8 runners declared for Saturday's King George;

Cracksman
Poet's Word
Crystal Ocean
Coronet
Salouen
Desert Encounter
Rostropovic
Hydrangea

Cracksman only running if there's significant rain before the weekend - according to BBC sources. However, if you take the view that "if it runs, it wins" Everyday are now NRNB at 5/2
Personally, I prefer Crystal Ocean vs Poet's Word, as it has more consistent form over the distance, although Poet's latest run suggests the extra 2f won't be a concern. Tricky enough to be a "no bet" race.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #133888 on: July 26, 2018, 06:52:30 PM »

are there individual markets for how many season goals each team will score? 10/11 each of two over under 50 say?

or just spread markets?

365 usually offer 3 way markets i think.  Check the RP season preview pull out in the small print in the specials section. 
PokerBroker

View Profile
« Reply #133889 on: July 26, 2018, 10:52:53 PM »

Odsonne Edouard top SPL scorer 9/2 Badjokes and lolarals.

My reason Celtic loook likely to switch to the two up top, Dembele has weak hammy’s meaning French Eddy should see lots of game time we just spent £9 miillion on him pretty big fee for SPL, I think if Dembele does get fully tuned and has a good half season he leaves in January. 

I expect no less than 24 goals for this future superstar. 

I’d have as much as Fred can on #Freddy. 

Pages: 1 ... 8922 8923 8924 8925 [8926] 8927 8928 8929 8930 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: