blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:33:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 9104 9105 9106 9107 [9108] 9109 9110 9111 9112 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13330338 times)
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #136605 on: August 29, 2019, 03:58:08 AM »

Are Sheff UTD a bit big away to Chelsea on Saturday at 10/1? Considering the double chance angle at around 2.4/1 as well.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/chelsea-v-sheffield-utd/winner

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/chelsea-v-sheffield-utd/double-chance

They were unlucky not to get a result against Leicester, albeit at home, they shut palace down at home and did well for their point away to bournemouth.

Chelsea have yet to be tested against a bottom half team that will sit deeper to absorb pressure in their first three games, and think Sheffield could pose a different test. Mount potentially affected by a niggle picked up last week as well.

Perhaps frustrations could run high and a perky Sheffield provide a shock? Alternatively Chelsea could settle down and dismantle them. I think the potential narrative of quite a tight contest is high enough for the 2.4/1 for the Sheff Utd draw or win to be value. Even the 1.8 about them not losing by 2 or more on the asian handicap as well. But I am unsure and wanting opinions please.
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #136606 on: August 30, 2019, 10:40:36 PM »

Middlesex really are good at 7/1. No one will score enough runs to beat them. I love AB and Eoin but Malan is the man, so aggressive tonight, it will be tough to beat them. Trent Bridge and Edgbaston, they’ll just annihilate teams. Malan’s innings (41) tonight is my favourite innings ever, it was so bristling with anger and intent (he’s always been my favourite player, along with Hemp and Gower).
Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #136607 on: August 31, 2019, 01:39:35 PM »

Middlesex really are good at 7/1. No one will score enough runs to beat them. I love AB and Eoin but Malan is the man, so aggressive tonight, it will be tough to beat them. Trent Bridge and Edgbaston, they’ll just annihilate teams. Malan’s innings (41) tonight is my favourite innings ever, it was so bristling with anger and intent (he’s always been my favourite player, along with Hemp and Gower).

What competition? Not up on my cricket.

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose, with a badger on its back.
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #136608 on: August 31, 2019, 02:39:38 PM »

What competition? Not up on my cricket.

It’s the T20 Blast.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #136609 on: August 31, 2019, 05:21:16 PM »

Are Sheff UTD a bit big away to Chelsea on Saturday at 10/1? Considering the double chance angle at around 2.4/1 as well.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/chelsea-v-sheffield-utd/winner

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/chelsea-v-sheffield-utd/double-chance

They were unlucky not to get a result against Leicester, albeit at home, they shut palace down at home and did well for their point away to bournemouth.

Chelsea have yet to be tested against a bottom half team that will sit deeper to absorb pressure in their first three games, and think Sheffield could pose a different test. Mount potentially affected by a niggle picked up last week as well.

Perhaps frustrations could run high and a perky Sheffield provide a shock? Alternatively Chelsea could settle down and dismantle them. I think the potential narrative of quite a tight contest is high enough for the 2.4/1 for the Sheff Utd draw or win to be value. Even the 1.8 about them not losing by 2 or more on the asian handicap as well. But I am unsure and wanting opinions please.

Good shout Ant - I hope you pressed at half-time Smiley

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #136610 on: August 31, 2019, 05:36:28 PM »

Good shout Ant - I hope you pressed at half-time Smiley

Nah I was embarrassed at ht, ha. Also it wasn't a tip more of a discussion opener really.

Ayew has been really solid in recent games. Hodgson was about to take him off before he scored even though he was our mom. I was prepared to shoot Roy then tbh. Oooo let's get Benteke on for no reason. His contract is up in the summer thankfully.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #136611 on: September 01, 2019, 11:10:32 AM »

If you have a few minutes to spare, have a look at some of the replies to this Tweet by Bet365 yesterday.

365 had problems with their App, as a result of which "Cash Out" was not available for the duration of yesterday's 3pm football matches.

The replies are breathtaking, though I'm easily whooshed these days & maybe some of them were tongue-in-cheek.

It's all quite extraordinary though.

https://twitter.com/bet365/status/1167816632259031041

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #136612 on: September 01, 2019, 11:32:25 AM »

get it all the time on site crashes. Site goes down, tournament is in overlay. cue hundreds of "you have done it to save overlay" comments

Wouldn't want to be the person who ties to explain the effective double vig on cashouts to these fellas. Pushing water uphill!

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
engy

View Profile
« Reply #136613 on: September 01, 2019, 12:43:20 PM »

I didn't realise there was so many mug punters who want to cash out every bet, unbelievable
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #136614 on: September 01, 2019, 12:55:53 PM »

If you have a few minutes to spare, have a look at some of the replies to this Tweet by Bet365 yesterday.

365 had problems with their App, as a result of which "Cash Out" was not available for the duration of yesterday's 3pm football matches.

The replies are breathtaking, though I'm easily whooshed these days & maybe some of them were tongue-in-cheek.

Found this last night funnily enough. Too comedy. So many mugs out there.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #136615 on: September 01, 2019, 04:45:22 PM »

Found this last night funnily enough. Too comedy. So many mugs out there.

Chomps, when we discussed Rodri the other week for YPOTY can you remember what price he was?
Watched him in the flesh for the first time yesterday, and he is an absolute tank of a player, literally has it all in his locker. Good looking fucker too.

Any rotational concerns with Fernandinho are gone now given LaPorte's seemingly bad injury (I'm hearing ACL but whatever it is it didn't look good), Fernandinho will mostly play at the back now assuming this injury is as bad as feared and see's him out for months.

It's a traditionally unfashionable position but under Pep he can make any position sexy.
I think he's a tad overpriced at 20/1 (PP) personally. Kinda comical that Foden is the same price, and Rashford is only 9/1.

Best Bitter.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #136616 on: September 01, 2019, 05:30:27 PM »

He was 18-1, so about the same.

The Fodds boys have no idea how to price up these markets.

Why is Trent favourite? What's he going to achieve that's going to get him there? Robertson could well get more assists and VVD will always get the credit for a good defensive record.

Rashford already has less of a chance than Dan James I'd have though.

I've backed Maddison at 16-1, Rodri at 18-1 and Mount at 25-1. There's an argument for adding Tammy at 20-1 but I'll stick for now.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #136617 on: September 01, 2019, 09:13:11 PM »

He was 18-1, so about the same.

The Fodds boys have no idea how to price up these markets.

Why is Trent favourite? What's he going to achieve that's going to get him there? Robertson could well get more assists and VVD will always get the credit for a good defensive record.

Rashford already has less of a chance than Dan James I'd have though.

I've backed Maddison at 16-1, Rodri at 18-1 and Mount at 25-1. There's an argument for adding Tammy at 20-1 but I'll stick for now.

Yeah thought he was about a similar price, cheers.
Surprised his price hasn't come in a bit tbh cos he's been very impressive so far for us, but as you say the odds are all over the shop.

Shy have put their prices up and James is out at 14s which doesn't look a bad price (as much as it pains me to say)

Slightly different topic, and a bit of aftertiming from me as I quite fancied him pre season, but Haller for WHU is up and running quite nicely in the goals market. Should get decent service from Anderson and co  and West Ham look amongst the 'best of the rest'. Pellegrini favours attacking football too.

As always, he'll have the usual suspects to contend with (Aguero, Kane, Salah, Sterling, Vardy, PEA etc) but I don't expect the likes of Pukki/Barnes/Abraham to last the distance; not too dissimilar to some of the names last season like Murray and Mitrovic who soon faded as the season went on.

40/1 4 places at 1/4 odds is I think a decent each way punt if old man Teeks is inclined. Wouldn't want to take less though.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/top-goalscorer

Best Bitter.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #136618 on: September 05, 2019, 03:03:16 PM »

https://www.i-pools.co.uk/nfl-2019-preview-all-you-need-know-ahead-new-season

My preview for the season.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #136619 on: September 05, 2019, 05:58:20 PM »

Great concise read/updates of the summer nfl circus.   Cheers tal.
Pages: 1 ... 9104 9105 9106 9107 [9108] 9109 9110 9111 9112 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: