blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:34:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 9146 9147 9148 9149 [9150] 9151 9152 9153 9154 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13330779 times)
Juperjiper

View Profile
« Reply #137235 on: April 03, 2020, 09:55:08 PM »

Very nice
Ty
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137236 on: April 03, 2020, 09:55:57 PM »

Oi oi
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #137237 on: April 03, 2020, 09:57:27 PM »

Super stuff.

Fred lives!

Glad I didn't see it to bok Cheesy

scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #137238 on: April 03, 2020, 10:00:53 PM »

Too easy, thanks mate.
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137239 on: April 03, 2020, 10:02:38 PM »

This computer racing is worse for Denise than the coronavirus
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #137240 on: April 03, 2020, 10:50:26 PM »

I would hold off on any betting on the Virtual GP on Sunday. Last time they brought in 4 ringers (professional sim racers) - not sure who will be in it this time
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #137241 on: April 03, 2020, 11:45:52 PM »

Thank you Bergaroo
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #137242 on: April 04, 2020, 12:13:52 AM »

What if I told you that there is a race happening today where there have been 10 races already this season. The guy who has won 6 out of 10 so far is odds on. But a guy who has won 3 out of ten is 20/1.

I have been getting into the old virtual racing. Got to be some value in opposing Max Verstappen here who is odds on. Yes he has won 6 out of the ten races so far in the series. But in the second race on Wednesday he disconnected and didn't even take part. Also we won't know the car and track until just before and there are certain types of car that Max doesn't have experience in. Some of the rags have no chance as they are way off pace and there is often a crash taking people out so that is a randomizer, so I think 3rd to 10th or so in the market offer good value. The each way terms are pretty bad 1/5 top 3. So we are looking to bet win only.

Lando is very consistent but his price is surely short enough with his name value.

Some of the racers aren't listed on oddschecker and I like Kelvin Ven der Linde at 20s with 356 or betweigh. He has won three out of the ten races so far and he always seems to be up in the top 5/10 places. Yes Max is clearly a bit quicker in most cars but somehow Van der Linde is out at 20-1 with Max odds on.

Crucially you don't always know who will take part each night and he always seems to show up.

https://www.oddschecker.com/e-sports/e-motorsport/real-racers-never-quit/real-racers-never-quit-april-3rd-race-race-1/winner

You can watch it on the Team Red Line youtube channel from 8pm.

This is a very strange sensation for me. Someone talking about motorsport and I feel unable to add anything constructive. Fantastic tip though, congrats.

bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #137243 on: April 04, 2020, 10:51:18 AM »

Maybe you have some insight into the Virtual F1 on Sunday though?

There are now six current F1 drivers confirmed plus Herbert and Button. Perhaps you know who on the list has done a lot of computer testing or is likely to be competitive.

Lando is the favourite. Max refuses to play the F1 2019 game. It is a bit rubbish compared to what they have been using for lots of the other races.

What if I told you that there is a race happening today where there have been 10 races already this season. The guy who has won 6 out of 10 so far is odds on. But a guy who has won 3 out of ten is 20/1.

I have been getting into the old virtual racing. Got to be some value in opposing Max Verstappen here who is odds on. Yes he has won 6 out of the ten races so far in the series. But in the second race on Wednesday he disconnected and didn't even take part. Also we won't know the car and track until just before and there are certain types of car that Max doesn't have experience in. Some of the rags have no chance as they are way off pace and there is often a crash taking people out so that is a randomizer, so I think 3rd to 10th or so in the market offer good value. The each way terms are pretty bad 1/5 top 3. So we are looking to bet win only.

Lando is very consistent but his price is surely short enough with his name value.

Some of the racers aren't listed on oddschecker and I like Kelvin Ven der Linde at 20s with 356 or betweigh. He has won three out of the ten races so far and he always seems to be up in the top 5/10 places. Yes Max is clearly a bit quicker in most cars but somehow Van der Linde is out at 20-1 with Max odds on.

Crucially you don't always know who will take part each night and he always seems to show up.

https://www.oddschecker.com/e-sports/e-motorsport/real-racers-never-quit/real-racers-never-quit-april-3rd-race-race-1/winner

This is a very strange sensation for me. Someone talking about motorsport and I feel unable to add anything constructive. Fantastic tip though, congrats.
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #137244 on: April 04, 2020, 12:58:32 PM »

Teams so far. I am pretty clueless betting wise for this one.

Mercedes   TBD   TBD
FDA HUBLOT Esports Team   Charles Leclerc   Arthur Leclerc
Red Bull Racing   Alex Albon   Ben Stokes
McLaren   Lando Norris   TBD
Renault   Christian Lundgaard   Andre Heimgartner
Racing Point   Jimmy Broadbent   Anthony Davidson
Haas   Louis Deletraz   Pietro Fittipaldi
Alpha Tauri   TBD   TBD
Alfa Romeo   Antonio Giovinazzi   Johnny Herbert
Williams   George Russell   Nicholas Latifi
Jamier-Host

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137245 on: April 04, 2020, 01:10:14 PM »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/racing/article-8171613/Bookmakers-set-announce-plan-bet-Virtual-Grand-National-profits-going-NHS.html

Fair to assume Tiger Roll won't be completing the hat-trick then. Probably finishes a gallant second to a 50-1 shot. Not many will back him each-way at that price. Complete skinner for the bookies and plenty of ££££, to add to last week's wonderful round of appluase, for the NHS.

And you would lay Death Duty all day long. No way they let that win!

Side Project - making games for Amazon Alexa devices

pressthe8.com
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #137246 on: April 04, 2020, 03:15:46 PM »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/racing/article-8171613/Bookmakers-set-announce-plan-bet-Virtual-Grand-National-profits-going-NHS.html

Fair to assume Tiger Roll won't be completing the hat-trick then. Probably finishes a gallant second to a 50-1 shot. Not many will back him each-way at that price. Complete skinner for the bookies and plenty of ££££, to add to last week's wonderful round of appluase, for the NHS.

gone e/w on the second fav ....who knows  Smiley
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #137247 on: April 04, 2020, 03:46:00 PM »

Maybe you have some insight into the Virtual F1 on Sunday though?

There are now six current F1 drivers confirmed plus Herbert and Button. Perhaps you know who on the list has done a lot of computer testing or is likely to be competitive.

Lando is the favourite. Max refuses to play the F1 2019 game. It is a bit rubbish compared to what they have been using for lots of the other races.

They're all highly experienced when it comes to simulators, Anthony Davidson moreso than anyone else. However, simulators are considerably more advanced than these racing games, which I guess is a reason why the sim drivers tend to win over the professional drivers. That being said, I know Anthony Davidson did a lot of beta testing on the F1 game a few years back so maybe that would help? I'm pretty clueless to be honest.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #137248 on: April 04, 2020, 05:09:23 PM »

gone e/w on the second fav ....who knows  Smiley

gone e/w on Ramses De Teillee.   Figure they are more likely to get the place odds wrong than the win odds.  Has anyone had their tenner e/w limited?

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #137249 on: April 04, 2020, 05:13:05 PM »

Big ask for Tiger Roll this, two Grand Nationals in the space of half an hour. Red Rum was a certainty there  aftertiming aftertiming aftertiming

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Pages: 1 ... 9146 9147 9148 9149 [9150] 9151 9152 9153 9154 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: