blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 09:51:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272577 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Arsenal FC a very promising story
Pages: 1 ... 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 ... 279 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Arsenal FC a very promising story  (Read 604048 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2610 on: April 29, 2017, 08:54:19 AM »

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2611 on: April 29, 2017, 09:26:10 AM »

Wenger says there's no "power shift" between Arsenal and Spurs because "you can't say that one year has the weight of 20". Yeah, but ...

Click to see full-size image.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2612 on: April 29, 2017, 09:26:53 AM »

robert huth‏Verified account @robert_huth 23h23 hours ago

Just about recovered from the arsenal battle the other night #playon 🚑

My eyes are open wide
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2613 on: April 29, 2017, 10:19:09 AM »

On the same subject, I wanted to post a photo of a rugby player named Nick Schonert, but it's way too graphic.

Click this link if you are not squeamish. Now THAT is an injury. Did he roll around in simulated agony, banging the ground to attract attention. Nope, never even went to ground.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=nick+schonert+injury&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjf7vewqsnTAhVpJ8AKHagHAx8Q_AUIBygC&biw=1093&bih=538#spf=1

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #2614 on: April 29, 2017, 11:04:35 AM »

robert huth‏Verified account @robert_huth 23h23 hours ago

Just about recovered from the arsenal battle the other night #playon 🚑

Haha, I like Hoof more now. Pretty sure alexis was being ironic too..like to think so anyway. Reminds me seeing those 2 standing next to each other with their respective statures was a comedy highlight for me on Wednesday

sola virtus nobilitat
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2615 on: April 30, 2017, 12:19:24 PM »

i think this is an excellent read

Just enough sunshine: Arsenal, Wenger, and a man unwilling to leave a world he no longer seems to love

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/29/sports/soccer/arsenal-arsene-wenger.html?partner=IFTTT&_r=0

My eyes are open wide
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #2616 on: April 30, 2017, 07:48:03 PM »

Ultimately Arsenal just have too many substandard players for where they want to be.  Oxlade Chamberlain, Walcott, Gabriel, Xaka.  Would slot nicely into the Watford team but not good enough for Arsenal.
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #2617 on: April 30, 2017, 08:00:12 PM »

Ultimately Arsenal just have too many substandard players for where they want to be.  Oxlade Chamberlain, Walcott, Gabriel, Xaka.  Would slot nicely into the Watford team but not good enough for Arsenal.

Yep, pretty simple really

sola virtus nobilitat
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #2618 on: April 30, 2017, 08:04:12 PM »

Ultimately Arsenal just have a substandard Manger. Would slot nicely into the Watford team but not good enough for Arsenal.

FYP. Smiley

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #2619 on: April 30, 2017, 08:11:29 PM »

If a large proportion of your club's supporters begging you to leave isn't enough to persuade Wenger to go, you'd think 40,000 Spuds singing "We want you to stay, Arsene Wenger, we want you to stay!" might well tip the balance.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
muckthenuts

View Profile
« Reply #2620 on: April 30, 2017, 09:40:39 PM »

I mean you could unquestionably add Gibbs, Ramsey, Giroud, Welbeck, Wilshere, Coquelin, Elneny. On paper it's an extremely average squad. Does credit then go to Wenger for doing so well with them relatively? 
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #2621 on: April 30, 2017, 09:47:24 PM »

I mean you could unquestionably add Gibbs, Ramsey, Giroud, Welbeck, Wilshere, Coquelin, Elneny. On paper it's an extremely average squad. Does credit then go to Wenger for doing so well with them relatively? 

I'm not buying that all these players are average, when they have got us into Europe for the last few years. The failure has been in complimenting the squad at the right time, and these guys are now finally showing that the leader has no fresh ideas, to move things forward.

muckthenuts

View Profile
« Reply #2622 on: April 30, 2017, 10:11:04 PM »

I'm not buying that all these players are average, when they have got us into Europe for the last few years. The failure has been in complimenting the squad at the right time, and these guys are now finally showing that the leader has no fresh ideas, to move things forward.

So who out of those players should start in the first team for us next season? Assuming we want to challenge for the title.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #2623 on: April 30, 2017, 10:20:29 PM »

So who out of those players should start in the first team for us next season? Assuming we want to challenge for the title.

If Wenger stays, they all will!!

Im not saying they are worldies, but they have all done jobs for us in the past, and I believe some can again, they just need better motivation/training regieme/other things(new teamates)...if you keep hearing the same thing every week for years, and it stops working, you start to lose the belief in yourself.

nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #2624 on: April 30, 2017, 11:17:48 PM »

If Wenger stays, they all will!!

Im not saying they are worldies, but they have all done jobs for us in the past, and I believe some can again, they just need better motivation/training regieme/other things(new teamates)...if you keep hearing the same thing every week for years, and it stops working, you start to lose the belief in yourself.

I guess I gotta make you right on balance, at the start of the season they were pretty deece, Cazorla only major miss since then

sola virtus nobilitat
Pages: 1 ... 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 ... 279 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: