blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:03:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Arsenal FC a very promising story
Pages: 1 ... 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 ... 279 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Arsenal FC a very promising story  (Read 604844 times)
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #2925 on: August 27, 2017, 05:08:16 PM »

That was the worst half of football I've seen from Arsenal since the 8-2 defeat at Old Trafford.

But this time they haven't got the excuse of half the team missing.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #2926 on: August 27, 2017, 05:15:42 PM »

Arsenal are great for the blonde post count - one unlucky defeat, in a game they utterly dominated, & it generated 3 pages of posts. Over in North London, Spurs got turned over at home & it barely generated comment, then the Man City team, which cost sixty squillion dropped a point at home to Everton & barely a word is said.

Arsenal play Liverpool on Sunday. Lose that, & blonde will have a record month for post count.

Win win.

Is the server ready?

Best Bitter.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2927 on: August 27, 2017, 05:19:28 PM »

That was the worst half of football I've seen from Arsenal since the 8-2 defeat at Old Trafford.

half the team want to leave though. Primadonnas

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #2928 on: August 27, 2017, 05:25:59 PM »

half the team want to leave though. Primadonnas

I don't understand the mentally of the people at football clubs who want to spend huge money on players who don't try for the club they currently play for.

The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #2929 on: August 27, 2017, 05:30:11 PM »

Two of the best players in the world currently, Ronaldo and Suarez, wanted to leave Man Utd and Liverpool the season before they actually did.

Their clubs made them stay an extra season and they both performed brilliantly in their last season.

These are players worth spending the big money on.

Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #2930 on: August 27, 2017, 05:36:28 PM »

Time for another sad to be added to the thread title

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2931 on: August 27, 2017, 05:43:41 PM »

Server prepared

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #2932 on: August 27, 2017, 05:47:39 PM »

It's been such a poor  performance  there's not much to say about iit

The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #2933 on: August 27, 2017, 06:10:09 PM »

Time for another sad to be added to the thread title

Change it up and add a "very"

TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #2934 on: August 27, 2017, 06:13:54 PM »

Two of the best players in the world currently, Ronaldo and Suarez, wanted to leave Man Utd and Liverpool the season before they actually did.

Their clubs made them stay an extra season and they both performed brilliantly in their last season.

Suarez was outstanding alright but Ronaldo was poor in his final season, certainly in comparison to his prior season and subsequent performances for Real.
It's just human nature not to give your best performance for an employer you no longer wish to work for.
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #2935 on: August 27, 2017, 06:32:44 PM »

Suarez was outstanding alright but Ronaldo was poor in his final season, certainly in comparison to his prior season and subsequent performances for Real.
It's just human nature not to give your best performance for an employer you no longer wish to work for.

Gary Neville just said it too. Why would a bigger club buy a player who behaves the way Sanchez is currently behaving?

Pissing himself on the bench at 4-0 down. Disgraceful from a top professional.

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #2936 on: August 27, 2017, 07:01:10 PM »

It's so fun when people cant wait for your next post.

I feel like TH. I have gone past being angry, and annoyed at the "Wenger In" stragglers. He like me was just laughing as Souness and JC were telling us how bad Arsenal have been for so long, it is now just that bad.

Its a total fucking mess.

He sits on the bench, not even bothering to get up these days....that is one of his biggest tells......moaning away to Bould who doesn't even shrug his shoulders. What a fucking pair of wet pathetic has beens, who now don't seem to care themselves..

There is no way he can turn this around. He has clearly lost the dressing room to a large degree. Either that or he just tells them to do the same thing week after week, and just hope it works. It doesn't.

We can't beat top 6 clubs. Full stop.

We have no desire. We have no spine. We have no guidance. We have no clue whatsoever. To quote the great Alan Partridge "going nowhere Lynne, going nowhere......."

HE HAS TO GO.

I am amused at the way the pundits all seem to jump on the "I've been saying this for ten years" bandwagon....No you haven't. But thats fine, if it helps to get to the result which we all need, which is AW out and a fresh start, then go ahead.

ALL ABOARD.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #2937 on: August 27, 2017, 07:10:00 PM »

I feel like TH. I have gone past being angry, and annoyed at the "Wenger In" stragglers. He like me was just laughing as Souness and JC were telling us how bad Arsenal have been for so long, it is now just that bad.

He sits on the bench, not even bothering to get up these days....that is one of his biggest tells......moaning away to Bould who doesn't even shrug his shoulders. What a fucking pair of wet pathetic has beens, who now don't seem to care themselves..

There is no way he can turn this around. He has clearly lost the dressing room to a large degree. Either that or he just tells them to do the same thing week after week, and just hope it works. It doesn't.

We have no desire. We have no spine. We have no guidance. We have no clue whatsoever. To quote the great Alan Partridge "going nowhere Lynne, going nowhere......."

HE HAS TO GO.

I am amused at the way the pundits all seem to jump on the "I've been saying this for ten years" bandwagon....No you haven't. But thats fine, if it helps to get to the result which we all need, which is AW out and a fresh start, then go ahead.

ALL ABOARD.

Pretty good to be quoting Partridge. Why do you think Coogan thinks he's funny? Probably time for Wenger to go but it's not important, clubs over pursuing success and being run in to the ground, that's bad.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #2938 on: August 27, 2017, 07:13:45 PM »

HE HAS TO GO.

ALL ABOARD.

Pretty good to be quoting Partridge. Why do you think Coogan thinks he's funny? Probably time for Wenger to go but it's not important, clubs over pursuing success and being run in to the ground, that's bad.

Agreed. However the one semblance of respect I had for AW was the fact he kept a tight watch on the purse strings, but I refer to my previous answer M'lud, about letting half our "stars" go for f all at the end of the season. That is hardly good fiscal management either.......

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #2939 on: August 27, 2017, 07:28:31 PM »

There was a moment in the second half that summed the last couple of years up quite neatly. The TV feed showed Wenger lean in to Steve Bould and ask him three questions, Bould answer was to shake his head and say, 'I don't know'. Wenger desperately needs someone alongside him who does know. One of his biggest weaknesses is his inability to surround himself with people who can add value. Bould is an embarrassment.

That's a major breakthrough.

I don't think I have seen them even speak in two years!! Shocked

Haha - quite funny, turned to my neph today and said "Bould's probably sat there earning 500k a year, he  can fk off'. He can and take Arsene with him

According to google, Bould 'earns' £1.5m a year, so chortleworthy. Makes me feel good about stopping contributing via Sky and going to the odd game live. OTOH, I did pop to the local to watch today's debacle. Really not kidding but some of the Sunday teams I played for just couldn't have conceded that 3rd goal. Mupppppppppettttttttttttttttttttttttttttssssssssssssssssssssss.

Upside was a few pints and a very reasonably priced Beef Massaman from one of the local Thai brides.. and that's not a euphemism.

Happy days

sola virtus nobilitat
Pages: 1 ... 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 ... 279 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: