blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 05, 2024, 04:52:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272886 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Arsenal FC a very promising story
Pages: 1 ... 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 ... 279 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Arsenal FC a very promising story  (Read 611276 times)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #2970 on: August 30, 2017, 01:25:42 PM »

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/arsenal/story/3192130/arsenal-club-shop-raided-by-burglars-large-quantity-of-merchandise-taken

Goes from bad to worse.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #2971 on: August 30, 2017, 01:56:27 PM »

Good luck trying to flog that swag any time soon! Cheesy

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
teddybloat

View Profile
« Reply #2972 on: August 30, 2017, 03:58:52 PM »

Petr Cech has conceded more goals in 3 years at Arsenal than he did in 11 years at Chelsea

there has to be close to zero chance that this is true.
Archer

View Profile
« Reply #2973 on: August 30, 2017, 04:11:29 PM »

Petr Cech has conceded more goals in 3 years at Arsenal than he did in 11 years at Chelsea

there has to be close to zero chance that this is true.

Yep.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/petr-cech-arsenal-chelsea-stat-11077622

Tom Ede, who works for stats gurus Opta, was on hand to end the madness when he tweeted that over 300 fewer goals for his current team than his former one - 89 for Arsenal and 392 to Chelsea, which is pretty much what you'd expect given his time at both clubs.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2974 on: August 30, 2017, 06:09:10 PM »

His first game was last weekend

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #2975 on: August 30, 2017, 06:27:09 PM »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41095184

WBA offered £12m for this guy at the start of the summer and AW rejected it.  Now they sell for £7m.  Do Arsenal have a plan or is it just off the cuff? They are going to trouser some more serious cash selling players in the next couple of days they said weren't for sale until their terrible start to the season. Someone needs to tell the yank owners there isn't a salary cap/college draft where you can tank and improve longer term unless......

Anyone else think they are tanking this season to avoid a second year of Europa league travels and 'do a Chelski' next season and get back into the Champions League playing one game a week with everyone fully rested and bypass the dreaded EL on a Thursday?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 06:39:44 PM by arbboy » Logged
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #2976 on: August 30, 2017, 07:00:32 PM »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41095184

WBA offered £12m for this guy at the start of the summer and AW rejected it.  Now they sell for £7m.  Do Arsenal have a plan or is it just off the cuff? They are going to trouser some more serious cash selling players in the next couple of days they said weren't for sale until their terrible start to the season. Someone needs to tell the yank owners there isn't a salary cap/college draft where you can tank and improve longer term unless......

Anyone else think they are tanking this season to avoid a second year of Europa league travels and 'do a Chelski' next season and get back into the Champions League playing one game a week with everyone fully rested and bypass the dreaded EL on a Thursday?

In a word no.

It is stuff like that which shows how clueless he has become.

So he sells the Ox. Going to be out of contract end of year, same as Gibbs, who has also gone.

Same as Sanchez....how the hell is he going to stay motivated, when he already wanted a move???

So he either has to go, which makes Wenger look stupid again, having said he wouldn't, or he stays and, if he is a decent chap, give his all, or as best as he can for someone who in actual fact doesnt want to be there.

Why are all these players not signing new contracts? They can't all be looking at each other thinking everyone else is a talentless waste of space, and we wont win anything. We would have heard more rumours etc.

It has to be because they all have no faith in the strategy, planning, coaching, tactics etc currently going on. They have all listened to the Boss give them talks on all the previous, when it sounded great and involved them, but now they have all heard the record enough times.

What has happened to players like Ox, still only 24, that AW clearly feels he cant take further.

He fucks around with these guys, different positions every other week, that is if they get a game, and it's no wonder they don't develop and mature, and grow into a player with a recognised role, cos it changes every time they go on the field. No wonder they want to move on.

I felt a slight wave of optimism that we were going to get away with a decent bit of business earlier when I heard we might swap a 28 year old great disillusioned player, for a 22 year old full of potential and a boat load of money, but that lasted all of two minutes.

It's so frickin depressing that the thought of coming 4th seems like a wishful thought too far.

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #2977 on: August 30, 2017, 07:05:50 PM »

Arsenal freely available at 1000/1 to go down yet punters are asking for under 300/1 for decent money on betfair!  They have been done at just over 100/1 to go down on betfair for a score!  Go on Adz stick up a max bet Arsenal to go down at 1000/1 on tft!  You know the machine is never wrong.

#thetankison

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/relegation
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 07:07:40 PM by arbboy » Logged
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #2978 on: August 30, 2017, 07:28:47 PM »

Arsenal freely available at 1000/1 to go down yet punters are asking for under 300/1 for decent money on betfair!  They have been done at just over 100/1 to go down on betfair for a score!  Go on Adz stick up a max bet Arsenal to go down at 1000/1 on tft!  You know the machine is never wrong.

#thetankison

Got all of £9 on it across three accounts yesterday, the Stan being a new acct too.

They Know!!!

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #2979 on: August 30, 2017, 07:33:28 PM »

#thetankison

Got all of £9 on it across three accounts yesterday, the Stan being a new acct too.

They Know!!!

Get it on tft under your name son.  You know it makes sense. 
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #2980 on: August 30, 2017, 07:42:34 PM »

#thetankison

They Know!!!

Get it on tft under your name son.  You know it makes sense. 

Lol. It might help keep them up if I do!!

Archer

View Profile
« Reply #2981 on: August 30, 2017, 09:02:23 PM »

Ornstein latest:

So AOC deal 5 years not 6 and AOC on lower wage than Arsenal were offering. Says alot:)

Ornstein effectively a mouthpiece for the Arsenal press officer and saying "no money for  major signings".. how does that make sense? With AOC they are at + c£20mill net spend and they have just saved the £180K they were offering him..additionaly earleir in the window he was saying they had £150mil to spend and offers in for Mbappe and Lemar etc.

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #2982 on: August 30, 2017, 09:20:55 PM »

Ornstein latest:

So AOC deal 5 years not 6 and AOC on lower wage than Arsenal were offering. Says alot:)

Ornstein effectively a mouthpiece for the Arsenal press officer and saying "no money for  major signings".. how does that make sense? With AOC they are at + c£20mill net spend and they have just saved the £180K they were offering him..additionaly earleir in the window he was saying they had £150mil to spend and offers in for Mbappe and Lemar etc.

+£80m for Sanchez.  Arsenal collect cash better than wonga.

It's also very easy to offer a player £180k a week when you know he will reject it.  His move has proved he isn't moving for the money so the AFC pr team have earnt their corn selling the £180k mythical wage that was never going to be accepted to make AW look less of a fool than he already is.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 09:32:06 PM by arbboy » Logged
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #2983 on: August 30, 2017, 09:29:12 PM »

All in Wenger's piggybank Cheesy

Now looking for a team to help him siphon that cash over to Switzerland, before he jogs himself on.

Archer

View Profile
« Reply #2984 on: August 30, 2017, 09:31:03 PM »

Perfect window for Kroenke Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 ... 279 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: