blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:45:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Arsenal FC a very promising story
Pages: 1 ... 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 ... 279 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Arsenal FC a very promising story  (Read 600555 times)
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #3120 on: September 15, 2017, 05:06:47 PM »

Was that you or Ralph who posted that back in 2013?

Best Bitter.
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #3121 on: September 15, 2017, 05:59:30 PM »

On more positive notes, it was good to see Alexis score a cracker last night and also what a goal by Kolasinac, he's going to be a star.  A great start to his Arsenal career. 

I'm hoping it all gels together for Sundays game.

Well yes, though after the first half, I was dreading Sunday. After the 2nd half, maybe it'll be OK. Maybe.

So, 2 wins in 2 games, crisis passed & the thread is dead. Defeat on Sunday, Team It's a Crisis & Team Flat Track Bullies will be back, & the blonde post-count will soar.

Win-Win really.

Nothing has changed though?  They beat teams they are supposed to beat and then play like cowards in bigger games.

Does that include citeh in the FA Cup semi-final and chelski in the final?

Yeah.  FA Cup is not a big game anymore.  Watford play their reserves.  If City lose an FA Cup game it's just an indifferent shoulder shrug.  Your team are mentally weak I'm afraid.

Watford playing their reserves should make their supporters mental with antipathy towards the management and ownership of their club.

Saddest thing about football these days is fans have forgotten how to be fans and think they're on the board or summat and relish finishing 13th in the prem rather than actually trying to win something. Tossers. Not you specifically Dung of course, just footie fans in general and I'm part of that set.

I don't understand it either.  We lost with the reserves at Millwall and then had a run of just 6 games in 8 weeks.  The point is though if Watford are doing that then FA Cup games feel low pressure these days.
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #3122 on: September 15, 2017, 09:52:08 PM »

I don't care if Arse win or lose - I still love them and Wenger

Oh man, I was so young when I wrote this. This thread started in 2012. We're sadder than then - I'm cereally thinking of switching to City and take my long suffering Son and Nephew with me. Blue Moon, always loved that song.

FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #3123 on: September 16, 2017, 09:20:08 AM »

you know something unprecedented has happened when you hear singing coming from the home end at arsenal...

missed this little gem
Archer

View Profile
« Reply #3124 on: September 17, 2017, 12:10:20 PM »

Come on Arsenal, one time.....3-0 and move into 3rd

nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #3125 on: September 17, 2017, 12:12:52 PM »

Come on Arsenal, one time.....3-0 and move into 3rd

Can't see us losing this tbf. 1-1 or 1-2 I imagine

sola virtus nobilitat
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3126 on: September 17, 2017, 12:23:16 PM »

I'm hearing Ozil isn't fit - I hope he is.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #3127 on: September 17, 2017, 12:38:01 PM »

He isn't even a sub. 

Am doing really well opposing the big teams against the premier league minnows right now, so very tempted to lay Chelsea.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3128 on: September 17, 2017, 12:39:59 PM »

He isn't even a sub. 

Am doing really well opposing the big teams against the premier league minnows right now, so very tempted to lay Chelsea.

Outrageous.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3129 on: September 17, 2017, 12:55:22 PM »

Pleased to see Iwobi fit again and starting in his best position - Big17 will give the team good balance and added physical presence.

COYG

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #3130 on: September 17, 2017, 04:41:04 PM »

Poor result for blondes post count

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #3131 on: September 17, 2017, 04:43:18 PM »

He isn't even a sub. 

strategy checks out

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3132 on: September 17, 2017, 04:48:07 PM »

Pleased to see Iwobi fit again and starting in his best position - Big17 will give the team good balance and added physical presence.

COYG

Strategy checks out.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3133 on: September 17, 2017, 06:27:09 PM »

Poor result for blondes post count

Yup, very quiet in here today.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
teddybloat

View Profile
« Reply #3134 on: September 17, 2017, 06:37:49 PM »

Wenger drops his two marque players / biggest bottlers and replaces them with prosaic athletes who are conciencious and humble enouh to work for their team. He switches to a style that concedes possession in return for solidness and nullifies The Next Mourhino on his own patch where he has won 23 from 26 and has never failed to score.

The most maligned player from the Liverpool game wins MOTM.

Anyone willing to give him some credit. Not bad for a 80 year old dinosaur
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 06:40:41 PM by teddybloat » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 ... 279 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: